Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

turn up the heat ?
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 579
Thanks received:
566 thanks in 338 posts

RE: turn up the heat ?
02-25-2015 3:29 PM

Hahahaha.Did she figure it was from the pheromones?You did go high on the Turn Up The Heat, aren't 3 sprays too much?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-25-2015 3:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 740
Thanks received:
1443 thanks in 682 posts

02-25-2015 4:28 PM

(02-25-2015 3:29 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Hahahaha.Did she figure it was from the pheromones?You did go high on the Turn Up The Heat, aren't 3 sprays too much?

Nah, I wore heavy cover so she couldn't detect it! Bwwwaahahahaha! finger

I don't know what it is, but I can rock the high none. I know you mentioned on another thread you thought I went a bit high with Evolve.

I don't come across as creepy to chicks, just like a guy who has his shit together. I make everyone laugh, and I engage people like I care what they have to say - and I actually do. I think that comes across, and just causes an increase in attraction.

Perhaps a woman who is extremely reserved and doesn't already know me would feel "off" and not come around, but in this instance, I already had report. I had been teasing this chick about the idea of "sister wives" for a few years before she found a guy and got engaged (they've since married).

I actually have had almost zero opportunities to wear pheromones around that chick since the incident I described above. Too bad - it'd be fun to see what my expanded arsenal could do...

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
02-25-2015 4:28 PM
Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

08-20-2015 2:17 PM

Hi guys,

I thought I'd post this here as I'm too new to put this in a journal and it's about Turn Up The Heat. Hopefully I'll get to paste this into a journal later.

I'm new to all this and purchased Turn Up The Heat pretty much as an impulse buy last week. It looked good for the price (even with postage to the UK which was like +50%!) so I went for it. If I'd found this forum beforehand I probably would have gone for something different and now have some Glace on the way. However, I've had a couple of so far had a couple of great (for me days at work) wearing Turn Up The Heat.

So despite reading threads warning about wearing it to work I went and did it anyway last Sunday (I only work Sunday/Thursday + occasional overtime days, study Open University at home rest of time) and today . One spray to forearms and another to neck/chest. I work in a large supermarket, lots of shift work so you can't always know who'll be in that day unless your in the same department.

Sunday: Young women, let's call her 'B' (~20, white, English, very natural blonde, attractive) usually doesn't associate with me. Not in a rude way, I guess I'm just not part of her 'world', 50/50 chance she even notices if I greet her. Sunday I said 'hello' and she didn't stop staring at me all day and walking passed me, having to say something each time. Not too much else that day that I noticed. Maybe there was but I was too blown away by 'B's odd behaviour to notice.

Thursday: Today 'B' seems to ignore me more than normal, doesn't even acknowledge a friendly 'good morning'. Spent most the morning thinking Sunday was a fluke and maybe I'd wasted money on snake oil (which is actually quite good for you, loads of omega 3 stuff and essential fatty acids). However, I started changing my mind when one girl, let's call her 'J' (32, white, English-Irish, brunette, slightly above average, married, known her over 10 years) who often shares the lift (elevator) with to the warehouse several times a day was being 'almost' flirty, her language was clean and jokey but her body language wasn't, we usually enjoy a laugh together but it seemed a little more than that today and her posture was much better than normal (don't know if that means anything) but she could have just been in a good mood for other reasons. However, we were sitting at different tables during lunch break but when I came back from vaping outside she had moved to my table.

The best thing was the girl I've had a bit of a crush on for the last couple of years, let's call her 'A' (24, white, English, brunette, put on a bit of weight since I first met her but I kind of like it Smile ) didn't talk to me for the first couple of hours but suddenly couldn't stop. I'd walk into the canteen and she would stop what she was doing to come talk to me. She kept tracking me down in the warehouse and start talking. It was like a magnet.

About Me: I'm white, mid thirties, Irish-Welsh born in England, 6'2", strong but overweight, not unattractive. Was very shy/introvertive due to school bullying but have slowly overcome it, mostly due to working in retail. Have also recovered from depression induced impotence. I'm now an outgoing, no nonsense guy and also a massive geek (and proud!) But I still have some sort of mental block stopping me from asking a girl out, even when I know they're really into me and are just waiting.

Speculating in my head, I'm wondering if Turn Up The Heat is more useful as a tool for finding out who is already in to you? Maybe that pheremone just fits my personalty? I don't know enough about this stuff, just thinking out loud.

That's my pheromone story so far.
08-20-2015 2:17 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Ex Machina, Pheroman

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3352
Thanks received:
1778 thanks in 877 posts

08-20-2015 2:53 PM

You're in the UK, and got your product in a week?

I'm in the US, and my last two orders took two weeks! I wonder what gives. touche
08-20-2015 2:53 PM
Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

08-20-2015 3:07 PM

(08-20-2015 2:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  You're in the UK, and got your product in a week?

I'm in the US, and my last two orders took two weeks! I wonder what gives. touche

Yeah, I had to check my e-mails but it was dispatched 12th and arrived 15th. I can't remember the day I actually placed the order, think it was the 11th. It cost enough, believe me! I also had to pay 20% value added tax before they would deliver!

Edit: I think they are situated very close to an international airport, as am I. Might explain it.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 3:24 PM by Toad in the Hole.)
08-20-2015 3:07 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1433 thanks in 948 posts

08-20-2015 6:45 PM

(08-20-2015 2:17 PM)Toad in the Hole Wrote:  ...
Speculating in my head, I'm wondering if Turn Up The Heat is more useful as a tool for finding out who is already in to you? Maybe that pheremone just fits my personalty? I don't know enough about this stuff, just thinking out loud.

That's my pheromone story so far.

Given what's been written about Turn Up The Heat, I'm going to form a theory here, since I've never used or experienced Turn Up The Heat 1st hand.

Sounds like it's a mone which hits hard and the wearer needs to capitalize the 1st hit(initial behaviour from B.) Otherwise, over time, it becomes mere chatter causing the later behaviour in B that you noticed.

Might not be good for a workplace, but would be much better suited to an evening down at the pub or disco. And in bed.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 6:46 PM by kimosabe.)
08-20-2015 6:45 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 740
Thanks received:
1443 thanks in 682 posts

08-20-2015 6:54 PM

Turn Up The Heat at 2 sprays gets my reserved SIL talkin' about "parts" (and then, if her man's around, they...wrestle. Definitely gets her hot n' bothered).

My wife's hottie friend suggested that I take them both on as "sister wives," lol.

I could have (read:should) immediately said, "Well - that would require switchin' back n' forth or...both at the same time, and I'm always in the mood to practice!" We were also very Drunk Rofl

It's good stuff, I just can't wear it with any stealth. It's neroli scented, and if I spray it at ALL, my wife gives me shit for wearing pheromones (she thinks neroli scent IS the scent of ALL pheromones).

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
08-20-2015 6:54 PM

Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

08-21-2015 4:20 PM

(08-20-2015 6:45 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Given what's been written about Turn Up The Heat, I'm going to form a theory here, since I've never used or experienced Turn Up The Heat 1st hand.

Sounds like it's a mone which hits hard and the wearer needs to capitalize the 1st hit(initial behaviour from B.) Otherwise, over time, it becomes mere chatter causing the later behaviour in B that you noticed.

Might not be good for a workplace, but would be much better suited to an evening down at the pub or disco. And in bed.
That sounds sensible.
08-21-2015 4:20 PM
Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

08-21-2015 4:25 PM

(08-20-2015 2:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  You're in the UK, and got your product in a week?

You're probably going to hate me for this but the Glace I ordered on the 17th is now in London so I'll probably have it tomorrow or the day after. Post is quick here. Smile
08-21-2015 4:25 PM
Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

08-21-2015 4:29 PM

(08-20-2015 6:45 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Given what's been written about Turn Up The Heat, I'm going to form a theory here, since I've never used or experienced Turn Up The Heat 1st hand.

I have to also note that I have had no negative vibes from the guys at work.
08-21-2015 4:29 PM

Share This Thread