Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
top 5 sexual type and social type pheromones
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

top 5 sexual type and social type pheromones
05-14-2011 3:38 PM

just would like to know what r ur top 5 sexual type pheromones and top 5 social type pheromones products
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 4:39 PM by nuketheworld999.)
05-14-2011 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

RE: top 5 sexual type and social type pheromones
05-14-2011 4:06 PM

You mean molecules, or products?
05-14-2011 4:06 PM
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-14-2011 4:39 PM

products
05-14-2011 4:39 PM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-15-2011 6:24 AM

Wow, I would recommend but I have a feeling all it's going to do is open a can of worms with you asking:

"Is using X with Y ok?" Followed by: "Should Y be on top of X?" and so on until the end of time by which it is most likely you'll have never of sprayed even one product on yourself for testing, let alone report.

Alot of the questions you've come up with so far could have easily been answered by you actually trying it out. Besides which pheromones work differently for each person, so its always best to test it for yourself anyway. I could understand if you had a few newbie questions but you don't seem to be willing to make the effort test for yourself or learn through trial and error.

Or perhaps your deal is to bother every single vendor until you've got all their products free of charge.....?
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2011 6:29 AM by Rattlesnake.)
05-15-2011 6:24 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-15-2011 10:13 AM

I'll not drop or ban anyone for asking questions. But, nuketheworld, you are asking far to many questions, and if you've been PM'ing others as you have me, which I suspect you have, you'll probably soon find that our members are not going to be so willing to offer advice anymore.

It's fine to ask a couple of questions, but you've been asking nearly the same questions over and over and have really gone overboard, and I think members are growing tired of responding knowing that you're just going to fire back with another round of questions.

It's obvious at this point that you're brand new to pheromones, but you're not likely to follow the advice that all of us give over and over to newbies, which is to test products one at a time and find you're sweet spots, before mixing products together.

It doesn't matter whether you layer product x on top of y or vice versa, just like it doesn't matter whether you add the sugar or eggs first when you're baking a cake. But, add a bunch of pepper to the cake and it probably ain't gonna taste very good. On the other hand, pepper can really enhance the flavor of a steak.

What you seem to want to do with pheromones would be similar to trying to bake a cake, but not knowing whether to add sugar or pepper.

You need to test each product individually, one at a time, learn how each works for you and how much works best, before trying to mix and match products to achieve desired results. If you're not willing to do so, I can almost guarantee that you're going to end up being dissapointed and believing tht pheomones don't work.

With that being said, if you buy 3, 4 or 5 products, spray them all on at once and go out the door expecting girls to fall at your feet, you're likely to be very dissapointed.

Chris, the douchebag comment was uncalled for, and against forum policy. I realize that you had a bad experience with him and am well aware of his actions, but he's been reprimended for it and knows not to do it again. Please watch how you refer to members in the future.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-15-2011 10:13 AM
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-15-2011 3:52 PM

everyone i apologize for all the questions ive been asking and going to far with them. my questions have all been answered by a lot of u guys so u wont see my writing on forums for quite a while and i dont want to get banned so i know my place. this site has been really useful to me. i appreciate all the answers to all my questions. thank you guys once again and i apologize and hope everyone can forgive me and can start fresh. thank u
05-15-2011 3:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top 5 Pheromones for 2019 Paradox 55 13,866 02-24-2019 8:24 PM
Last Post: Radman
  Post your body/ personality type abn1391 0 240 07-21-2018 12:23 PM
Last Post: abn1391
Smile Mixing Different Brand-Type Pheromones Aroma Fero 2 457 06-01-2018 3:29 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Iso E Super and Royal Oud type... Snoopyace 26 9,132 11-01-2017 11:10 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Accusations Thread (posts moved from Top 5 Pheromones thread) mark-in-dallas 4 2,091 07-09-2017 11:24 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas