Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post your body/ personality type
abn1391
Shameless

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Post your body/ personality type
07-21-2018 12:23 PM

Hi so I can't find a similar thread. I think it would be a great use to us all if we can find other users who have similar results with the different products and molecules. It would help cut down on testing time of different products but also would tech us a lot about the relationship between mones and the body. This should be high level so that if two people have similar body types it will give good insight on which journals might have the most value to us and which users have relatable posts. I'll go first.

I have a very creative personality. I tend to only care about the bigger picture and don't get caught up in the details. I'm more on the impulsive side. I have a hard time paying attention due to disinterest. One it comes to things I am interested in I can focus for a long time. I am very aggressive. Very good at reading body language emotions. Deep thinker.

Body type: 27 yo. Middle eastern/north African descent. Lots of facial hair/body hair. Easily put on weight. 5'10 broad shoulders, wide chest. Had recent testosterone check was 750. While that's high I was on stimulants during that time. I have since stopped taking those so may or may not be higher now.

Mones that have a self effect for me:

Core, calming
Imprint, calming
Bliss, calming
Sob. Calming but also makes me feel cool.
M3X, calming
Nude alpha, calming
Treasurerful shine, focus but stopped after a few uses
A-1 , calming but that maybe the other mones in imprint/cohesion no Androstadienone depression.

Negative self effect
Titan , body locks up, muscle tension anxiety
Tusc, similar to Titan but not as bad
Orbital. Used twice very anxious racing thoughts.

No self effects
Badwolf: maybe a little more awake but not significant.
AV, same as BW
Style, none
Alpha treasure , none

I think self effects are important because it tells us how our body's interact with the mones. Also I've found the mones with good self effects to have the best results on others. I think that's a congruence issue though. It's hard to be congruent if you're body is fighting the Mone.
07-21-2018 12:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Cant post vintage androtic mixes in the trading post Hillcat 10 988 03-09-2019 11:49 AM
Last Post: Hillcat
  Unable To Post In Trading Post ASmallSmell 4 2,356 06-09-2015 10:52 AM
Last Post: ASmallSmell
  top 5 sexual type and social type pheromones nuketheworld999 5 5,394 05-15-2011 3:52 PM
Last Post: nuketheworld999