Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the truth about hair
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 225 posts

RE: the truth about hair
06-27-2012 4:25 PM

I usually take these...Do they look good?

If I do go raw for a month or two it will be mainly as a detox....Was thinking of "cheating" by adding oven baked fish, like wild salmon, once or twice a week. Or I guess I can eat sushi as well. After the 2 months I'm thinking of going at least 50% raw, I could really use more raw fruits and vegetables in my day to day diet. I love meat too much to be vegan. Big Grin

edit: Out of respect for the OP to not go off topic I will start another one on supplements.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 11:18 PM by Lexy.)
06-27-2012 4:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk

AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

06-28-2012 10:41 AM

(06-27-2012 4:25 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I usually take these...Do they look good?

If I do go raw for a month or two it will be mainly as a detox....Was thinking of "cheating" by adding oven baked fish, like wild salmon, once or twice a week. Or I guess I can eat sushi as well. After the 2 months I'm thinking of going at least 50% raw, I could really use more raw fruits and vegetables in my day to day diet. I love meat too much to be vegan. Big Grin

edit: Out of respect for the OP to not go off topic I will start another one on supplements.

Honestly your idea to add in the fish sounds pretty brilliant.

And simply adding more raw food to your normal routine is always beneficial as well.

That's what I do nowadays- i simply make sure there is a hooked up smoothie and salad worked into every day.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-28-2012 10:41 AM
Thanks given by Lexy
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1538
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 198 posts

06-28-2012 4:21 PM

No need to stay on topic...

B12 shots are very effective - and have been used by many great leaders in the political and business world in times of great stress - although the idea might seem a little drastic. Make sure it's hydroxycobalamin or methylcobalamin, and not cyanocobalamin - since the cyanide component of the latter may not be too good for you.

Supposedly B12 is absorbed well sublingually, but I think shots are certainly more effective. Beyond replacing what is deficient, they are very good at mopping up free-radical stress.

Also you may also want to supplement folic acid.
06-28-2012 4:21 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Lexy

Share This Thread