Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the truth about hair
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 225 posts

RE: the truth about hair
06-25-2012 4:14 PM

(06-24-2012 8:28 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Had a good friend start believing she was alien after 7 months of the raw food diet. She had to be committed. Doctor said lack on nutrients fucked her up. So be very careful to get all the nutrients you need while on the diet.

oh wow! Committed? thinking she was an alien? Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if there was something else going on too because that's pretty extreme, even for anorexics who stop eating completely. I'm under the impression that if you eat raw (the right way) you get more nutrients from your food, because you don't loose so many of them during the heating process (enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins etc) I guess it's all about how you do it.

(06-25-2012 2:36 PM)xxx Wrote:  If they were told from young that their hairs hold special powers and had their hair suddenly cut off you can guess the outcome. Such Beliefs are bound to exist in traditional tribes.

Anyway if the hair theory were to be believed then i would relate that to the tiny hairs that cockroaches have on their cerci which acts as an antenna when there is movement in the wind causing it to panic and flee. Could be the same mechanism.

I remember running a ballon thru my arms and watching the hairs stand up with the static. Does that mean hair conduces electricity?

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2012 4:19 PM by Lexy.)
06-25-2012 4:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156
Planchet
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 21 posts

06-25-2012 4:59 PM

Quote:If they were told from young that their hairs hold special powers and had their hair suddenly cut off you can guess the outcome. Such Beliefs are bound to exist in traditional tribes.

Can I ask why you think they were told this from a young age?
06-25-2012 4:59 PM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

06-25-2012 7:10 PM

Reminds me of the walt disney movie 'Tangled'

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2012 7:11 PM by seeusmile.)
06-25-2012 7:10 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8147
Thanks received:
5233 thanks in 1801 posts

06-25-2012 8:15 PM

(06-25-2012 4:14 PM)Lexy Wrote:  oh wow! Committed? thinking she was an alien? Thanks for the heads up. Wonder if there was something else going on too because that's pretty extreme, even for anorexics who stop eating completely. I'm under the impression that if you eat raw (the right way) you get more nutrients from your food, because you don't loose so many of them during the heating process (enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins etc) I guess it's all about how you do it.

(06-25-2012 2:36 PM)xxx Wrote:  If they were told from young that their hairs hold special powers and had their hair suddenly cut off you can guess the outcome. Such Beliefs are bound to exist in traditional tribes.

Anyway if the hair theory were to be believed then i would relate that to the tiny hairs that cockroaches have on their cerci which acts as an antenna when there is movement in the wind causing it to panic and flee. Could be the same mechanism.

I remember running a ballon thru my arms and watching the hairs stand up with the static. Does that mean hair conduces electricity?

She had no history of mental illness besides eating like a bird as she was a model. I remember having to fly out Europe because she had locked herself in the house and wasn't answering calls from her family. I went into the house and the place was a fucking mess. I told her that if she went into a clinic to get help I would let her stay in my home for 5 years as long as she went to counciling every week.

It's been 4 years since her breakdown and she is a shell of herself. I will most likely have to watch over and take care of her for the rest of her life. What a shame at one time I thought we were going to be married and have babies by the time I turned 30.

She is a huge drain mentally and financially because the NHS is horrible so we send her to private counciling and she is staying in my home and only covers 19% of the mortgage as that all she can afford.

But hey what are friends for?

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2012 8:29 PM by as33156.)
06-25-2012 8:15 PM
Thanks given by seeusmile, DGamer, AlternativeGirl, Lexy, Pheroquirk, solidprice
captain_alex
The Swiss guy

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 72 posts

06-26-2012 5:36 AM

Interesting article.

If you look around in the world, people with longer hair are always more emotional, f.E. Hippies, Women, Indians...
On the other side, I don't know many soldiers or politicians or bankers with long hair.

Could be some kind of reversal effect, if you have long hair, you get more emotional. If you are more emotional by yourself, you will instinctively grow your hair longer, who knows.

I may not have as long hair as chief Sitting Bull, but you could call it longer than usual, so am I some kind of x-men now? Big Grin

Greets from the temporarily absent alex

Journal: A captains logbook

Current Stack:

LuvEssentials
Max Attraction Gold, Scent of Eros

Alpha Dream
Alpha Maschio, Glace, A1 by Alpha Dream, FB Glace,

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, Nude Alpha, True Love Oil, Aqua Vitae, Corporativo, Possess Alpha, Nude (Dropper), Hypnotica Social

LoveScent
New Pheromone Additive

Hax
X22, M512, C4, WMB

Other
Tatrione, Moet-nol, Tenetrione
06-26-2012 5:36 AM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 463
Thanks received:
345 thanks in 123 posts

06-26-2012 11:39 AM

I had very long hair for more than ten years, Ian Gillan was my hero Good
Sometimes a full beard too..

Then short hair for a period of ten years, then shoulder long hair again for eight years.
So there is first hand experience here.

In my case there was no change in intuition or telepathic abilities at all.
But I can recall a feeling of power and independence as my hair was getting long.
These feeling did not last though, it was only the changing into another identity that felt a bit powerful.

Anyway, getting the right pheromix on my body is at least 500% more effective regarding social power and respect.
And much easier to fine tune and control.
Those molecules are real human (though synthesized) stuff that actually should exist around the body.
It's only about getting the mix and diffusion and such things right, as far as I can see.

Still I'm sure human hair has functions we have not discovered, and different races might be somewhat different.
Correct me as needed Sarcastic hand
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 11:40 AM by 20 Franc.)
06-26-2012 11:39 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1769 thanks in 671 posts

06-26-2012 12:05 PM

(06-24-2012 7:23 PM)Lexy Wrote:  Very interesting, I had read this article before, I definitely believe it. I think we have so much untapped potential as humans.

I'm reading about people that live on 100% raw pure clean diets and how they vibrate at a different frequency. I'm thinking about going 100% raw, even if it's only for a month or two, just to see what happens.

You should totally do it! It really isn't that hard. I did it for just over three months at the beginning of 2009. It was rawesome!

The only part that isn't fun is the social aspect. I hung out with people much less during that period. My best friend was totally cool with it, and she loved watching me make raw food. But you can not go out and eat with your friends. Even salads at some of the places were obviously hurting me. You do become more sensitive to pesticides and stuff, but when you are eating pure, raw, healthy food you will feel so great it is worth it.

And i had lots of books on the subject to keep me company Smile That helps

Edit: Oh I just read As3's comments. Wow! yeah definitely make sure you're eating a wide variety of food. And it is okay to take supplements if you can't get everything you need. Like if you can't find raw chocolate or raw younge coconuts which are a wondeful source of magnesium then supplementing it (or eating raw, fresh chamomile) would be very necessary. That was one mistake i made- I wanted to get everything from just the food. If I had been taking some of my awesome supplements, who knows how much more amazing the experience would have been. E7 and Vega would have been great in my smoothies.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 06-26-2012 12:19 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
06-26-2012 12:05 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Lexy, Pheroquirk

Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 695
Thanks received:
450 thanks in 225 posts

06-26-2012 3:58 PM

(06-25-2012 8:15 PM)as33156 Wrote:  She had no history of mental illness besides eating like a bird as she was a model. I remember having to fly out Europe because she had locked herself in the house and wasn't answering calls from her family. I went into the house and the place was a fucking mess. I told her that if she went into a clinic to get help I would let her stay in my home for 5 years as long as she went to counciling every week.

It's been 4 years since her breakdown and she is a shell of herself. I will most likely have to watch over and take care of her for the rest of her life. What a shame at one time I thought we were going to be married and have babies by the time I turned 30.

She is a huge drain mentally and financially because the NHS is horrible so we send her to private counciling and she is staying in my home and only covers 19% of the mortgage as that all she can afford.

But hey what are friends for?

She's blessed to have such an amazing friend. Heart

(06-26-2012 12:05 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  You should totally do it! It really isn't that hard. I did it for just over three months at the beginning of 2009. It was rawesome!

The only part that isn't fun is the social aspect. I hung out with people much less during that period. My best friend was totally cool with it, and she loved watching me make raw food. But you can not go out and eat with your friends. Even salads at some of the places were obviously hurting me. You do become more sensitive to pesticides and stuff, but when you are eating pure, raw, healthy food you will feel so great it is worth it.

And i had lots of books on the subject to keep me company Smile That helps

Thanks AG...I think I'm going for it! ...But yikes!...what am I gonna do without my carne asada tacos! lol Big Grin

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
06-26-2012 3:58 PM
Thanks given by as33156
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

06-26-2012 8:15 PM

For a second i thought you all meant eating raw meat when you were talking about raw diets. Tongue

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
06-26-2012 8:15 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1058
Thanks received:
1048 thanks in 528 posts

06-27-2012 2:32 PM

(06-26-2012 8:15 PM)seeusmile Wrote:  For a second i thought you all meant eating raw meat when you were talking about raw diets. Tongue

Some people on raw diets do eat raw meat.

The book "Catching Fire" offers an interesting criticism of raw diets.

The argument boils down to;

Every human civilization cooks a portion of its food, and humans have co-evolved with cooking. Most primates spend an inordinate amount of their time digesting food, and even carnivorous monkeys typically just catch animals they find on border patrols. Without modern cultivated high-caloric fruits and vegetables, a raw diet isn't possible unless a person spent all their time eating. Even with these modern advantages, many women on a raw diet get too few calories to be fertile.

The flip side is that high-nutrient low calorie diets are really great at counteracting cancer, so I could see a month or two on such a diet as improving a person's health. I hope you supplement with B vitamins, especially B12 and get some creatine as well. Those things are lacking in vegan diets (if by raw you mean vegan. Some don't)

Insufficient B12 can cause permanent loss of cognitive function. When choosing B12, avoid the cyanocobalamin form of B12. It's not as good as other forms (releases a cyaninde group as your body processes it. Natural B12 is typically methylcobalamin or simply cobalamin)

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 3:05 PM by wiserd.)
06-27-2012 2:32 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Lexy, Pheroquirk

Share This Thread