Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
the latest a314 iteration - review of rev31
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 237
Thanks received:
596 thanks in 304 posts

the latest a314 iteration - review of rev31
03-18-2013 3:38 AM

Hi guys.

I dont think anyone bothers with the androtics review page so I thought I'd leave it here (Mark, feel free to move it if you wish).

Okay, so I've been waiting for a314 to come back in stock and finally got my bottle last week. I was disappointed right off the bat when I found it wasn't completely full (it was a 1/4" under the sticker roughly).

I was very happy with rev23, which was my first oil version of any pheromone... god that gave me some damn good effects... boosted my confidence, made me chatty yet also relateable, gave me status - well the latest batch just seems... meh compared to what I had.

It does have similar properties... but I was applying 1 drop per hour today to gauge self effects and effects on others. I did have the confidence boost, but not where it used to be. And the social effects are relatively poor. I THINK it makes me calmer rather than more hyperactive.

Hits...

A few stares here and there and people being friendlier than normal - but again, not where it used to be.

Disappointed overall... I've only been using it for the last 3 days, so more testing will ensue. I will be using this as a combination with other alpha products like Alpha Maschio/Corpo/Ascend, and then adding on attraction products.

Anyone care to share their latest experience with this batch?
03-18-2013 3:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SS108

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
645 thanks in 305 posts

RE: the latest a314 iteration - review of rev31
03-18-2013 12:19 PM

(03-18-2013 3:38 AM)phertest Wrote:  Hi guys.

I dont think anyone bothers with the androtics review page so I thought I'd leave it here (Mark, feel free to move it if you wish).

Okay, so I've been waiting for a314 to come back in stock and finally got my bottle last week. I was disappointed right off the bat when I found it wasn't completely full (it was a 1/4" under the sticker roughly).

I was very happy with rev23, which was my first oil version of any pheromone... god that gave me some damn good effects... boosted my confidence, made me chatty yet also relateable, gave me status - well the latest batch just seems... meh compared to what I had.

It does have similar properties... but I was applying 1 drop per hour today to gauge self effects and effects on others. I did have the confidence boost, but not where it used to be. And the social effects are relatively poor. I THINK it makes me calmer rather than more hyperactive.

Hits...

A few stares here and there and people being friendlier than normal - but again, not where it used to be.

Disappointed overall... I've only been using it for the last 3 days, so more testing will ensue. I will be using this as a combination with other alpha products like Alpha Maschio/Corpo/Ascend, and then adding on attraction products.

Anyone care to share their latest experience with this batch?

Rev 23 was the last good batch imo, since then it seems to be lacking the sophistication of the older batches and the new scent package is god damn awful, to be honest the new batches seem like nothing more then straight Androsterone and maybe a bit of Androstenone, p75 and p91.
03-18-2013 12:19 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 90
Thanks received:
384 thanks in 91 posts

03-18-2013 3:58 PM

You're totally right, rev 31 is not the same, got some rev 29 and rev 23 left and 29 is still real good.

I'm wondering if the diluted a314 rev31 is only from a314.com, did you guys order from Androtic main site? I'm more then willing to pay full price if its the complete a314 formula on Androtic.

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
03-18-2013 3:58 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1589 thanks in 690 posts

03-18-2013 6:46 PM

I find each bottle in a batch is different from another. I dont know why, but same batch number, buying within three months of each other and they respond differently.

I find with the older renditions, compared to my modern 31's, is that the previous had a complex release that included some sexuality to it. I think this is why some men were aggressive when I wore old A314 and women would fawn over me. No doubt it has none in it. I also think it had some social quality to it, I think it had Beta Androstenol in it as well.

Now I think the balance is skewed a bit, more Androsterone, less buffering of the None it has and a reduced quantity of it. I also think the Beta Androstenol has been played with (Less).

New A314 is a LOT more serious (Androsterone), less sexy/sensual, less social. It still is a titan of status, nothing comes close. But now you need to combine it with other products to get results. I think this is obvious that AD wanted to bleed more money out of people.

To do this, add some Beta Androstenol and also some attractant like Evolve or straight None. That should be close to what you are looking for.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-18-2013 6:46 PM
Thanks given by Six, avi
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
596 thanks in 304 posts

03-18-2013 7:00 PM

Thanks for your inpput guys. I agree rev23 seemed far more attractive than the current batch... I had a much easier time being social as well as pulling off a high status vibe. AD has really screwed up there main product... like WTF is the point of changing a perfectly good formula. Dead horse///

But anyway... I will report on it as it will be my daily wear for a while.

I should note that I have been stuck a bit of a rut lately, and it motivated me to make some calls and get to the bottom of a student loan enquiry yesterday, but I would probably have done that anyway.

Oh and Lebron, I ordered off the main site.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 7:01 PM by phertest.)
03-18-2013 7:00 PM

20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
419 thanks in 162 posts

03-18-2013 8:13 PM

I also have rev. 31, but bought from that cheaper site.
Never got to try any of the older versions though.

Ascend (with copulins) is probably still the one working best for me.

But there is something about A314 that I find nowhere else, some unique quality, girls look at me a special way.
There is also something special about D-17X, a more fun status vibe.
C4 oil is great too, and different too. And True Alpha is different in another way, gets me free stuff everywhere.

I will probably go back and forth between all of them forever, including Alpha7.

The scent of A314 rev. 31 is ok for me, but I don't put the oils near my face any more. Chest and even my back works great.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
03-18-2013 8:13 PM
Thanks given by avi
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
596 thanks in 304 posts

03-18-2013 11:22 PM

20 franc... would you be able to elaborate on your experiences with what exactly you find unique about a314? especially when it comes to attraction?

I mainly bought it because it seems to create a fallout - I believe wiserd says it is due to the high androsterone content which gives value, but at the same time, using high -Androsterone products such as corpo/ascend/instant gentleman dont create the same effect. I wonder what it is.
03-18-2013 11:22 PM
Thanks given by avi
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
419 thanks in 162 posts

03-19-2013 3:05 AM

(03-18-2013 11:22 PM)phertest Wrote:  20 franc... would you be able to elaborate on your experiences with what exactly you find unique about a314? especially when it comes to attraction?

I mainly bought it because it seems to create a fallout - I believe wiserd says it is due to the high androsterone content which gives value, but at the same time, using high -Androsterone products such as corpo/ascend/instant gentleman dont create the same effect. I wonder what it is.

I have only used it less than 10 times, 1-3 drops.
Yes, androsterone would be the main component, but I think there is some combination in there that gives value as you say. I feel there is something that focus her attention on you. Then she realizes this and rationalizes in her mind that there is something very unique about you because of this focused attention she has (even if there is nothing unique with you).

This takes a few minutes to happen, but that is when you get that special look, when she has decided it's something unique about you.

To me it has mainly happened with women over 40, so I'm not really that interested. But the mechanism might be there for people in general, male and female I think. It's all about your value.

03-19-2013 3:05 AM
Thanks given by avi
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks received:
596 thanks in 304 posts

03-19-2013 3:28 AM

Interesting. How old are you? Its pretty well known that a314 works on girls that have "daddy issues" and I've proven this myself... I am going to use this again for that exact purpose. I think it would depend on your targets too... but it seems to hit most people just in different ways. Guys have more respect, and girls may have respect but think you're too mature.

But again, these are my findings with rev23... rev31 doesnt seem to do much so far. I'll drop 3-5 tonight and do an experiment at an open night for a course tomorrow.
03-19-2013 3:28 AM

20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
419 thanks in 162 posts

03-19-2013 6:48 AM

(03-19-2013 3:28 AM)phertest Wrote:  Interesting. How old are you? Its pretty well known that a314 works on girls that have "daddy issues" and I've proven this myself... I am going to use this again for that exact purpose. I think it would depend on your targets too... but it seems to hit most people just in different ways. Guys have more respect, and girls may have respect but think you're too mature.

But again, these are my findings with rev23... rev31 doesnt seem to do much so far. I'll drop 3-5 tonight and do an experiment at an open night for a course tomorrow.

I'm 58, hehe.

Today I will be wearing 2 drops + some social for work.
With young girls I wear Evolve or L2K, I love it when teenage girls come up to stand close to me.

03-19-2013 6:48 AM
Thanks given by avi

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just got my latest order in from AD and.... Sptsmed 4 1,254 01-31-2012 7:20 AM
Last Post: Mr Paradiso