Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got my latest order in from AD and....
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
161 thanks in 68 posts

Just got my latest order in from AD and....
01-30-2012 5:22 PM

Kudos to Chris and AD, I got my Glace and AM in the mail today and thought OK, I am at work, but I want to try it out anyway LOL. Amazing texture to it, almost seems as if it would defy friction. Anyway 1 spray AM, 2 sprays Glace, I was wearing my usual A314 from the morning. One of the receptionist became very perky when I was getting a chart, not unusual, but had not done that today until now.

Bad thing though, I got a new patient, 15 year old female tennis player and as I am talking to her and doing her eval she gets goo goo eyes and starts to twirl her hair. So thankfully the one spray was not enough to make her fill icky about me doing her evaluation, but was obviously enough that it got to her. Thankfully I ducked out as fast as I could and dropped back when she was done and met her Mother. The Glace started to take over I guess as the Mother was first talking about being in a hurry to get to the cleaners and grocery store, but after about five minutes she starts asking questions and talking about this, that and everything else. She was very cute, early 40's and from the big ring I would say married well, but she did a hair toss a few times too. Finally I rushed her out saying I had to check on another patient and surely did not want the fifteen year old back in there twisting her hair again.

So, first impression with AM and Glace, seems to work for sure. Kudos Chris, I look forward to dropping by a pub later and see how things go and see about the lasting power.
01-30-2012 5:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by shadowknight, Alpha Dream, Pheroman, Mr Paradiso, Rattlesnake

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 34 posts

RE: Just got my latest order in from AD and....
01-30-2012 10:21 PM

I have to agree, Chris is real good and more importantly he delivers quality products at a very fair price (maybe a little too fair Big Grin)

The Dude abides...
01-30-2012 10:21 PM
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
1580 thanks in 350 posts

01-30-2012 11:29 PM

Thanks guys for the compliments! And thanks sportsmed for trying my products!

Chemistry is my passion - me and amara have put our heart and souls into Alpha Dream. It is pleasing to hear that people enjoy and benefit from our products!

By the way, I'm in sunny California right now, and am about to experience the joy of home ownership out here - the American Dream with my wonderful lady, and I have all of you to thank for this - a sincere thank you, to you all.

P.S. Molecule testing project will begin as soon as I return to New York in a few days.

Cheers,

Chris @ Alpha
01-30-2012 11:29 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, Pagodeiro, shadowknight, Mr Paradiso, Rattlesnake
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 34 posts

01-31-2012 12:48 AM

(01-30-2012 11:29 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  By the way, I'm in sunny California right now, and am about to experience the joy of home ownership out here - the American Dream with my wonderful lady, and I have all of you to thank for this - a sincere thank you, to you all.

That is awesome! I lived in NYC until I was 27 and moved to Southern California 8 years ago w/ no regrets. If you are ever in Socal I'd be more than happy to get you a beer!

The Dude abides...
01-31-2012 12:48 AM
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 13 posts

01-31-2012 8:20 AM

Should be getting my order in the next few days from Alpha Dream, judging by the package tracking.

Looks like tomorrow it should be on the big jet aeroplane all the way out here to Sunny Sydney Aus. Hopefully I'll get those sleek-looking bottles by Friday this week or early next week at the very latest.

Can't wait! jumpy
01-31-2012 8:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [My second order] Indian-Asian + Hot climate what to order? suit up 7 133 03-19-2012 2:08 PM
Last Post: suit up