Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[My second order] Indian-Asian + Hot climate what to order?
suit up
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

[My second order] Indian-Asian + Hot climate what to order?
03-18-2012 8:31 AM

hello guys,

I'm about to order my second order. My first order was from AD i ordered IS, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Openness

to be honest i didn't got many results with it Sad IS and Instant Openness didn't seemed to work on me at all. AMMO gave me some hits though, at least i think it made a difference. Unknw

so then i found this awesome forum and decided to try again. Smoke
being an Asian i think there are two things that can affect the results differently compared to the European countries,

1. Asians might have different body chemistry which might affect performance of phermones
2. Hot climate here makes the substances to quickly diffuse. (Weather for Colombo-Sri Lanka 30°C today)

This time I'm thinking to order 1 attraction product and 2 social products with 1 giving me alpha status to wear in my office. (such as Wolf or Corpo)

so considering the above 2 issues in this part of the world, and the fact that IS and Instant Openness not working for me, what do you guys think i should order this time?

your ideas are more than welcome
Yash.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2012 8:33 AM by suit up.)
03-18-2012 8:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 478
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 232 posts

RE: [My second order] Indian-Asian + Hot climate what to order?
03-18-2012 8:44 AM

Hi there, Suit up. I understand what you are saying regarding AD products. I did not notice much.

Regarding the climate that you live in, you will probably have great success with Alpha Dream products due to there slower diffusion rates (silicon base). Say Glace for a social and AM for attraction.

Journal:
Life in a Northern Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-18-2012 8:44 AM
paradigmshift
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 887
Thanks received:
344 thanks in 151 posts

03-18-2012 8:55 AM

Glace. Try the regular version first as its the slowest diffusion of all of them.
The fast burn versions are not accesible on alpha dreams main product page so you wont have to worry if youre getting the regular version.

Thats a great social. I always carry a togo of glace.

Corpo and wolf are good choices as well. Corpo has silicone so it wont diffuse as fast as straight alcohol. Wolf is a bit thick because of its oil content so it should diffuse slower than alcohol mixes.

Im surprised you didnt try a314 since thats the most alpha product that androtics has. Its also oil based which should be better for your climate.

AD a314, IO, IH, IJ, ammo, mx297, mx390, mx301, UF, p74, p75, p79, p83, p86, p93, p96, p99, p102, p103, TAC, TAF

P7 FTL, DG, TJ, ATJ, SB, Pursuit

TP TL TA TI

Alpha Dream Certo, Glace, a1, beta doc, AM, Aquagen

Love scent NPA

Liquid Alchemy Wolf, Nude Alpha
03-18-2012 8:55 AM
suit up
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

03-18-2012 9:28 AM

(03-18-2012 8:55 AM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Glace. Try the regular version first as its the slowest diffusion of all of them.
The fast burn versions are not accesible on alpha dreams main product page so you wont have to worry if youre getting the regular version.

Thats a great social. I always carry a togo of glace.

Corpo and wolf are good choices as well. Corpo has silicone so it wont diffuse as fast as straight alcohol. Wolf is a bit thick because of its oil content so it should diffuse slower than alcohol mixes.

Im surprised you didnt try a314 since thats the most alpha product that androtics has. Its also oil based which should be better for your climate.

i didn't try a314 because i saw posts that said it was great in 2007 (2007 version from love-sent) and the current version is not that good.

what do you think what is the best alpha product out of wolf,corpo and a314?
03-18-2012 9:28 AM
suit up
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

03-18-2012 9:33 AM

(03-18-2012 8:44 AM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Hi there, Suit up. I understand what you are saying regarding AD products. I did not notice much.

Regarding the climate that you live in, you will probably have great success with Alpha Dream products due to there slower diffusion rates (silicon base). Say Glace for a social and AM for attraction.

do you think the body chemistry of Asians are different?
so they work different on Asians?
03-18-2012 9:33 AM

CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 478
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 232 posts

03-18-2012 9:53 AM

I am relatively new here, but judging on what i have read, definitely. Also, it sounds as though the Asian ladies typically react in a negative manner to higher 'none' content products. There definitely are some more experienced folk on this forum regarding that type of specific advice.

As mentioned earlier though, a great base for you to start with regards to products would be the silicon (regular) products from Alpha Dream.

P.S. There also are some very knowledgeable fellas on this forum who live in Asia. They will be able to provide you with some valuable information.

Journal:
Life in a Northern Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-18-2012 9:53 AM
Thanks given by suit up
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 61 posts

03-18-2012 4:45 PM

Yash,
Indian Asians or "South-Asians" are still commonly regarded as caucasian when it comes to medical testing. East-Asian ( Chineses, japanese etc)
however are a different kettle of fish for the purposes you're asking about here.
Many of both are on the forum but most of the times when people are asking about how "Asian Women" react, they are referring to the eastern sort.
What I want to highlight in your post is temperature.
Was in Chicago this weekend and it was warm.
What I noticed is that Corpo at 3 sprays got me really irritated.
For me being a caucasuian guy of 43 when it gets balls hot this summer and I have a feeling it's like that a fair bit of the time in your parts, I'm going down to 1 - 1.5 sprays max.
If it's hot, mones jump and the cool thing about Alpha dream silicone stuff is that it will last longer than alcohol and hit harder but not as long as dpg in hot climates. That said I'm a bit confused as to the reformulations Chris has up his sleeve. I really wish he would have a HOT formula and quote temp ranges and expected life etc.
I've really noticed how important a role body heat plays in diffusion.
PS-Also think the silicone protects the formula in hot, sweaty conditions better than DPG without or with delayed none conversion on skin but just a hunch.
03-18-2012 4:45 PM
Thanks given by suit up
suit up
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

03-19-2012 2:08 PM

(03-18-2012 4:45 PM)FUNNER Wrote:  Yash,
Indian Asians or "South-Asians" are still commonly regarded as caucasian when it comes to medical testing. East-Asian ( Chineses, japanese etc)
however are a different kettle of fish for the purposes you're asking about here.
Many of both are on the forum but most of the times when people are asking about how "Asian Women" react, they are referring to the eastern sort.
What I want to highlight in your post is temperature.
Was in Chicago this weekend and it was warm.
What I noticed is that Corpo at 3 sprays got me really irritated.
For me being a caucasuian guy of 43 when it gets balls hot this summer and I have a feeling it's like that a fair bit of the time in your parts, I'm going down to 1 - 1.5 sprays max.
If it's hot, mones jump and the cool thing about Alpha dream silicone stuff is that it will last longer than alcohol and hit harder but not as long as dpg in hot climates. That said I'm a bit confused as to the reformulations Chris has up his sleeve. I really wish he would have a HOT formula and quote temp ranges and expected life etc.
I've really noticed how important a role body heat plays in diffusion.
PS-Also think the silicone protects the formula in hot, sweaty conditions better than DPG without or with delayed none conversion on skin but just a hunch.

thanks for the detailed post FUNNER, i have also thought about alpha dream products because of the silicon base.. corpo and glace are on top of my list currently.. but im not too sure about the social products since none of the socials seemed to work on me from AD. Girl_sad
03-19-2012 2:08 PM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 224
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 68 posts

03-21-2012 7:10 PM

Check out Wingman M-512 oil for hot and humid climate..
03-21-2012 7:10 PM
Thanks given by suit up, meng123

suit up
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

03-22-2012 9:00 AM

(03-21-2012 7:10 PM)20 Franc Wrote:  Check out Wingman M-512 oil for hot and humid climate..

wow a tailor made product for hot climates. thank you!
03-22-2012 9:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Putting together a Love-Scents order... Need Recommendations for Starter Package OpR8R 19 737 05-21-2012 9:02 AM
Last Post: thelimeusa
  Androstanone Order kentdave 17 696 05-09-2012 6:45 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift
  Wingman and True Pheromone order received angelus 5 284 04-27-2012 9:20 AM
Last Post: angelus
  Just got my latest order in from AD and.... Sptsmed 4 444 01-31-2012 8:20 AM
Last Post: Mr Paradiso
  Problem with Alpha Dream's order page... andromun 2 268 12-09-2011 3:20 AM
Last Post: andromun