Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the best Androstadienone alternative
leon333
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
196 thanks in 126 posts

the best Androstadienone alternative
01-20-2014 5:50 AM

I really love Androstadienone but it's problematic.easily breakdown and convert to stinky Androstenone,depression,weight gain and reduce sex drive.i find that nude is the closest to Androstadienone without the unwanted effects.imprint,lovey dovey and romantic.in theory an alpha product+nude should give you that crushy bf material mix.sometime simplicity is better.Alpha 7+nude and 314+nude are the 2 combos that im interested in,will report back.if you suffer from Androstadienone ,give nude a try.not 100% like Androstadienone but pretty close

ps.P74+Instant Honesty is another excellent Androstadienone alternative,VERY effective im telling you
01-20-2014 5:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CockedLockedandRTR

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 513
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 198 posts

RE: the best Androstadienone alternative
01-20-2014 6:01 AM

(01-20-2014 5:50 AM)leon333 Wrote:  I really love Androstadienone but it's problematic.easily breakdown and convert to stinky Androstenone,depression,weight gain and reduce sex drive.i find that nude is the closest to Androstadienone without the unwanted effects.imprint,lovey dovey and romantic.in theory an alpha product+nude should give you that crushy bf material mix.sometime simplicity is better.Alpha 7+nude and 314+nude are the 2 combos that im interested in,will report back.if you suffer from Androstadienone ,give nude a try.not 100% like Androstadienone but pretty close

ps.P74+Instant Honesty is another excellent Androstadienone alternative,VERY effective im telling you

Great post Leon, thanks. I am beginning to delve deeper into using some of my androstadienone products lately. I can do it but feel that moderation is key. I love Nude and use it a lot. I am glad to hear your thoughts on it not giving up much to the A-1 products. Thanks for the combos as well. I will try them out.
01-20-2014 6:01 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 46 posts

01-20-2014 7:11 AM

So far I've found no true replacement, but yeah P74+Instant Honesty (Beta Androstenol) is kinda close. Never tried Nude yet. A314 is decent in fallout by itself.
01-20-2014 7:11 AM
Aero-el
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

01-20-2014 1:32 PM

I've found Cohesion XS to be effective; there are other molecules in the mix but Androstadienone is the its primary base.
01-20-2014 1:32 PM
leon333
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
196 thanks in 126 posts

01-21-2014 3:41 AM

(01-20-2014 7:11 AM)Wyatt Wrote:  So far I've found no true replacement, but yeah P74+Instant Honesty (Beta Androstenol) is kinda close. Never tried Nude yet. A314 is decent in fallout by itself.

you're right about A314.i've tried multiple alpha products and nothing can beat 314.even though it's more tame than the older revs,but the attraction is just bloody magnetic.there's something in 314 that other alpha blends lack.my guess is TAF and other stuff.the spray hit really hard! 314 spray solo made a girl succumbed to me.later on I added some Androstadienone and now she's addicted to me.it's like the mighty Hitler nazi regime got totally crushed by the overwhelming russian and US forces.Androstadienone is deadly but problematic,i still use it ofcourse but not as much.now I use Xist,74+Instant Honesty and nude as substitutes.but nude is on top of the list
01-21-2014 3:41 AM

Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 345
Thanks received:
177 thanks in 103 posts

01-21-2014 4:37 AM

P96 is the only real Androstadienone substitute, though Nude Alpha can easily stand on its own (much better with Androstadienone , which is why I wouldn't consider it a true substitute).

Interesting about P74 and Beta -nol. I'll be trying WildFlower's MX351 soon, which primarily consists of these two along with P93 and a few others. Pago has been the only one to pick up a bottle, so I've no doubt it'll be in stock awhile. Take a look at the old reports on PheroTalk, if you're interested. examine had a great thread on this one from a few years back.
Alphonse
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 14 posts

Have your tried p96?

I am hoping that it works as a suitable alternative to Androstadienone . I find it very hard to wear Androstadienone for more than a few days in a row these days (including products that contain Androstadienone like Cohesion, LIIK, etc).

A
dsouza
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 221
Thanks received:
543 thanks in 293 posts

01-21-2014 5:18 AM

(01-21-2014 4:37 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  P96 is the only real Androstadienone substitute, though Nude Alpha can easily stand on its own (much better with Androstadienone , which is why I wouldn't consider it a true substitute).

Interesting about P74 and Beta -nol. I'll be trying WildFlower's MX351 soon, which primarily consists of these two along with P93 and a few others. Pago has been the only one to pick up a bottle, so I've no doubt it'll be in stock awhile. Take a look at the old reports on PheroTalk, if you're interested. examine had a great thread on this one from a few years back.

I can't use Androstadienone with nude alpha cause i'm subject to serious depression self effects under the slightest amount of Androstadienone . I'm hereing nude is good for Androstadienone replacement.. Is he saying nude alpha +nude is a good combo or is that not recommended?

In wintertime not many place to put Androstadienone .. Neck is only visible. and outer or inner palms.. I doubt palms are a good spot. Secondly I may sniff my hands by accident.

Any idea how I can use Androstadienone .. must be a way...
??
01-21-2014 5:18 AM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 513
Thanks received:
439 thanks in 198 posts

01-21-2014 6:27 AM

(01-21-2014 5:18 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I can't use Androstadienone with nude alpha cause i'm subject to serious depression self effects under the slightest amount of Androstadienone . I'm hereing nude is good for Androstadienone replacement.. Is he saying nude alpha +nude is a good combo or is that not recommended?

In wintertime not many place to put Androstadienone .. Neck is only visible. and outer or inner palms.. I doubt palms are a good spot. Secondly I may sniff my hands by accident.

Any idea how I can use Androstadienone .. must be a way...
??

I recall a thread where Thundr stated that when Nude and NA were used together, one of them took away from the effectivity of the other one and he concluded that they were not so good when used together.
01-21-2014 6:27 AM

leon333
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
196 thanks in 126 posts

01-21-2014 6:51 AM

hey dsouza try cohesion oil just 1 drop.Androstadienone depress me but with cohesion oil i don't get the downer at all even on neck.some users say that cohesion spray still give depression,so stick to oil.if you wana play it safe,use 1 drop of cohesion oil to the back of your hands and cover with good projection cologne to increase mones cloud.Instant Honesty is too expensive now,wassup with that AD? I find that connectionXS is even more potent than Instant Honesty and much cheaper.so 74+connectionXS should be an excellent mix that save you some money
01-21-2014 6:51 AM

Share This Thread