Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the best Androstadienone alternative
Ekscentra
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 338
Thanks received:
145 thanks in 91 posts

RE: the best Androstadienone alternative
01-21-2014 8:11 AM

If you get depression from Androstadienone , Cohesion oil isn't the best option, IMO. The only products I've found to contain Androstadienone without any reported or observed symptoms of depression is X22. X22 either only uses a very small amount of Androstadienone , or HAX has found the perfect buffer. Either way, it'll do as a substitute to pure Androstadienone . It's the only Androstadienone -based product completely safe from negative self-effects, yet it lacks the "over-buffering" of Cohesion, which significantly reduces the crush effect (something I'm quite fond of, actually).

Your other option, as said, is P96. To answer Alphonse's question, I have tried P96, but it's clearly a very complicated molecule. I feel my short test wasn't anywhere near long enough to gauge the effects, so I'll be picking up a full 30mL bottle next month in order to perform a test over the long term. Hopefully this will be enough to realize the full spectrum of its effects. It absolutely works as an Androstadienone substitute, however.

CAL, though I haven't tried Nude and Nude Alpha in combination, I've noticed some extremely polarizing results throughout the forums. I'd suggest trying it a couple times yourself to determine how you respond. There have been both negative and positive responders to this particular combination, but the only way to find out which you are is to test and find out yourself. I intend to try a similar combination sometime this week, consisting of both Nude Alpha and SXD-9 (there's really no need to add anything else, but I can be pretty impulsive at times). My testing of Emperor will likely be cut short, as thus far it's clearly too intimidating for the younger ones (or perhaps I'm simply naturally intimidating and Emperor is amplifying the negative aspects of my personality as well as the positive). I'm certain Nude Alpha and SXD-9 will be an excellent combination for my purposes, and I've heard nothing but great results from the few reports I've read. I'll report back after a week or so.
01-21-2014 8:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 132
Thanks received:
427 thanks in 232 posts

01-21-2014 8:40 AM

(01-21-2014 8:11 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  If you get depression from Androstadienone , Cohesion oil isn't the best option, IMO. The only products I've found to contain Androstadienone without any reported or observed symptoms of depression is X22. X22 either only uses a very small amount of Androstadienone , or HAX has found the perfect buffer. Either way, it'll do as a substitute to pure Androstadienone . It's the only Androstadienone -based product completely safe from negative self-effects, yet it lacks the "over-buffering" of Cohesion, which significantly reduces the crush effect (something I'm quite fond of, actually).

Your other option, as said, is P96. To answer Alphonse's question, I have tried P96, but it's clearly a very complicated molecule. I feel my short test wasn't anywhere near long enough to gauge the effects, so I'll be picking up a full 30mL bottle next month in order to perform a test over the long term. Hopefully this will be enough to realize the full spectrum of its effects. It absolutely works as an Androstadienone substitute, however.

CAL, though I haven't tried Nude and Nude Alpha in combination, I've noticed some extremely polarizing results throughout the forums. I'd suggest trying it a couple times yourself to determine how you respond. There have been both negative and positive responders to this particular combination, but the only way to find out which you are is to test and find out yourself. I intend to try a similar combination sometime this week, consisting of both Nude Alpha and SXD-9 (there's really no need to add anything else, but I can be pretty impulsive at times). My testing of Emperor will likely be cut short, as thus far it's clearly too intimidating for the younger ones (or perhaps I'm simply naturally intimidating and Emperor is amplifying the negative aspects of my personality as well as the positive). I'm certain Nude Alpha and SXD-9 will be an excellent combination for my purposes, and I've heard nothing but great results from the few reports I've read. I'll report back after a week or so.

I didn't quite get to your message til just now at 9:20 am.. At 7 am I ordered Androstadienone from LAL, I ordered 5 mg dose.. I read the entire 40+ page NA thread once again over and saw that in 80%+ of reports users were using either Androstadienone or cohesion.. Only 20% of reports had worn NA solely or with New Pheromone Additive .

I know Androstadienone is good stuff its just that I don't want the sides.. This is why I ordered 5 mg.. I figured its low enough dose to get some comfort, kino and loveby dubby without the negatives.

Can you tell me if i'd get any result applying it to my outer hands? I wear long sleeve shirts and jackets and consequently the only places for exposure are neck and back of neck.. Both which seem too close to my nose. I don't want the self effects of Androstadienone hitting me..the self effects always make me feel like an emotional fruitcake. I want the effects hitting women.

Would you recommend I start with 5 mg ? Has it been shown to have any effect at such a low dose?

Can any result be seen from such a low dose?

The hands though sometimes in contact with the face are plenty of distance away most of the time and I can purposely place them near my targets hair face when kinoing her.

It just seems nude alpha without Androstadienone is just plain NUDE to me (No pun intended).. Meaning its just vanilla (not nude pheromone Smile) . You get women into you but not comfortable giving in to their emotions.

Thus it takes longer and more skills to build up to comfortable touch. On the other hand a positive is that the upbeat mood with NA is happy for many environments and a mushy Androstadienone vibe doesn't always suit all environments well.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 11:33 AM by dsouza.)
01-21-2014 8:40 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
72 thanks in 43 posts

01-21-2014 2:42 PM

(01-21-2014 8:40 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Can you tell me if i'd get any result applying it to my outer hands? I wear long sleeve shirts and jackets and consequently the only places for exposure are neck and back of neck.. Both which seem too close to my nose. I don't want the self effects of Androstadienone hitting me..the self effects always make me feel like an emotional fruitcake. I want the effects hitting women.

Would you recommend I start with 5 mg ? Has it been shown to have any effect at such a low dose?

I'd recommend on the edges of your shoulders. I used to do that with M-11, but to my nose that's a fairly heavy Androstadienone product (I can smell Androstadienone pretty easily), and the Androstadienone scent in M-11 is I'm guessing around 10 to 15 mcg per drop. I'd find one drop would have a noticeable effect that I could see on an old girlfriend of mine, so at 5mcg, you're still likely doing something, but it might not be pronounced enough for you to notice it, but she'll still feel something.

Keep in mind over long term use you might stain your clothing and it's why (with the exception of Methoxyestratetraenone ) I only use skin now.

As for dosage. Women love the stuff, but the range is very small, say 1-2 feet unless you hit about 20mcg. 20 to 40 is around 2-3 feet and at about 100mcg it'll intoxicate a small room.
01-21-2014 2:42 PM

dsouza
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 132
Thanks received:
427 thanks in 232 posts

01-21-2014 5:01 PM

(01-21-2014 6:51 AM)leon333 Wrote:  hey dsouza try cohesion oil just 1 drop.Androstadienone depress me but with cohesion oil i don't get the downer at all even on neck.some users say that cohesion spray still give depression,so stick to oil.if you wana play it safe,use 1 drop of cohesion oil to the back of your hands and cover with good projection cologne to increase mones cloud.Instant Honesty is too expensive now,wassup with that AD? I find that connectionXS is even more potent than Instant Honesty and much cheaper.so 74+connectionXS should be an excellent mix that save you some money

Cohesion oil at 1 drop (steve sent me a sample) gave me terrible depression, flat out lowered sex drive, and made me feel like scum. It was terrible.. Thank goodness I didn't buy the whole bottle. I've also suffered from clinical depression and take meds for it.. So I think i'm more likely to be effected by the depressive attributes of Androstadienone or cohesion more than 90% of other people.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2014 5:02 PM by dsouza.)
01-21-2014 5:01 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1461
Thanks received:
1292 thanks in 660 posts

01-22-2014 11:39 PM

(01-21-2014 5:01 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Cohesion oil at 1 drop (steve sent me a sample) gave me terrible depression, flat out lowered sex drive, and made me feel like scum. It was terrible.. Thank goodness I didn't buy the whole bottle. I've also suffered from clinical depression and take meds for it.. So I think i'm more likely to be effected by the depressive attributes of Androstadienone or cohesion more than 90% of other people.

Interesting. Depressed men didn't seem to react as negatively to androstadienone. I always wondered if it was because depression felt normal to them or if it was because they were less impacted.

It's also possible that different people get depressed for different reasons. (Low Testosterone, Low Serotonin, etc. )

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-22-2014 11:39 PM

Share This Thread