Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
terry's SpellboundRX experience
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 130 posts

RE: terry's SpellboundRX experience
05-05-2015 7:18 PM

(11-06-2012 6:42 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  nisar hello, i am sorry that you are have a miss understanding concerning your True Pheromones order, i was not aware of any discount offers from this company and i have pasted an address here for you if you with to make contact with True Pheromones customer service.

Also this forum area that you have posted your problem in is not related to True Pheromones, this area is concerning another company called Spellbound Pheromones and we ask that you refrain from posting comments into this area as it is not appropriate and we may have to move your posts if it does not agree with one other forum moderator.

Please use this link for True Pheromones customer service if necessary to resolve any problem thank you . . .

Curious if you'd done more testing with your Spellbound products?

Intense.
05-05-2015 7:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

shauna
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-04-2015 10:11 AM

(05-05-2015 7:18 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  Curious if you'd done more testing with your Spellbound products?

Terry:

I am also curious about your tests with spellbound products?

Please share.

I have had positive responses with the unscented oils. I did not like the scented products, personally. I am very fussy about scents, though. The unscented products enable me to use my own lightly scented perfumes.

Personally, I don't want a distinctively scented pheromone product because I don't really want people to be positive that I am wearing pheromones.
06-04-2015 10:11 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
826 thanks in 368 posts

06-04-2015 12:46 PM

wow...thread is from 2012? don't you feel that if there was anything worth talking about with this product something more current would be there? As a general rule threads don't really age very well.
06-04-2015 12:46 PM
shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-09-2015 11:23 AM

(06-04-2015 12:46 PM)DWR Wrote:  wow...thread is from 2012? don't you feel that if there was anything worth talking about with this product something more current would be there? As a general rule threads don't really age very well.

Hi DWR:

I am sorry, is there a rule against resurrecting an older thread? I see people do it on other forums. If, however, it is against the rules here, please clue me in.

I am not sure what your point is exactly, in your comment, but IMO, pheromones most likely work with a person's individual chemistry. IMO, perhaps what works for one person may not work as well for others.

I have been using pheromone products for a while. In my experience, they do work and do have an affect on me and those in proximity to me, when I wear them.

Some products, however, work better than others FOR ME. Some work better than others to elicit a very specific response. Some don't seem to work quite as well, some just have an overall positive affect on people that come into my personal sphere, but IMO, they do work. The spellboundrx products I reviewed did work for me.

Again, if resurrecting an old thread is against the rules please let me know. HelpRedface
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 11:24 AM by shauna.)
06-09-2015 11:23 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4088
Thanks received:
2165 thanks in 1049 posts

06-09-2015 11:31 AM

He's saying IF people found the product worthy, the thread would still be alive and breathing. Tease

And you can resurrect as many old threads as you want. I hope it sells.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 11:32 AM by MMM.)
06-09-2015 11:31 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-09-2015 11:43 AM

(06-09-2015 11:31 AM)MMM Wrote:  He's saying IF people found the product worthy, the thread would still be alive and breathing. Tease

And you can resurrect as many old threads as you want. I hope it sells.

Thank you MMM for the head's up on the thread resurrection issue and the cute tease icon.

You know it's interesting to note that at Amazon a product called inner realm gets a lot of five star reviews. People seem to either love it or hate it, though. I am not even sure if it contains pheromones, but it is supposed to work as an attractant or at least it is advertised to work that way.

I absolutely hate the product. It gives me a major headache. I could never wear it long enough to know if it works, because it makes me feel headachy and nauseated.

The spellboundrx products I reviewed in another thread work well for me, but I can totally get that they may not work of others and may even have an ingredient that makes people dislike it.

The unscented oil products did work out well for me though.
06-09-2015 11:43 AM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4088
Thanks received:
2165 thanks in 1049 posts

06-09-2015 1:07 PM

(06-09-2015 11:43 AM)shauna Wrote:  Thank you MMM for the head's up on the thread resurrection issue and the cute tease icon.

You know it's interesting to note that at Amazon a product called inner realm gets a lot of five star reviews. People seem to either love it or hate it, though. I am not even sure if it contains pheromones, but it is supposed to work as an attractant or at least it is advertised to work that way.

I absolutely hate the product. It gives me a major headache. I could never wear it long enough to know if it works, because it makes me feel headachy and nauseated.

The spellboundrx products I reviewed in another thread work well for me, but I can totally get that they may not work of others and may even have an ingredient that makes people dislike it.

The unscented oil products did work out well for me though.

TESTING it yourself is really the ONLY way of getting answers. Some may take the plunge, some may not.

There's a lot of mones out there, and they're are a lot of people wanting and needing to sell them. For whatever reason, most stick with the WELL KNOWNS. People loaded with money Pleasantry can try them ALL! Pioneer

kEEp using what works for you. Me, I do the same, and every now and then, try something new so that I may have a change of underwear so to speak. Hi
06-09-2015 1:07 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-10-2015 8:28 AM

(06-09-2015 1:07 PM)MMM Wrote:  TESTING it yourself is really the ONLY way of getting answers. Some may take the plunge, some may not.

There's a lot of mones out there, and they're are a lot of people wanting and needing to sell them. For whatever reason, most stick with the WELL KNOWNS. People loaded with money Pleasantry can try them ALL! Pioneer

kEEp using what works for you. Me, I do the same, and every now and then, try something new so that I may have a change of underwear so to speak. Hi

MMM:

I agree. It's good to try something new now and then. I also switch between products. I don't use the same brand all the time.
06-10-2015 8:28 AM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 435
Thanks received:
158 thanks in 130 posts

06-10-2015 1:27 PM

I tried out the Spellbound shampoo and conditioner because I liked the idea of it. Seems like quality stuff, the scent I chose is nice, and it may even have an effect. I am not totally sure because I use them in conjunction with other pheromones.

I'd say that the hair-care products are worth a shot if someone is interested in such a product as the quality is good and the price is comparable to salon products.

Intense.
06-10-2015 1:27 PM
Thanks given by shauna

shauna
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

06-12-2015 10:44 AM

(06-10-2015 1:27 PM)dorfmeister Wrote:  I tried out the Spellbound shampoo and conditioner because I liked the idea of it. Seems like quality stuff, the scent I chose is nice, and it may even have an effect. I am not totally sure because I use them in conjunction with other pheromones.

I'd say that the hair-care products are worth a shot if someone is interested in such a product as the quality is good and the price is comparable to salon products.

Hi Dorfmeister:

I liked the scents, too. I seemed to have an allergic response to them, though.

I think if you get a chance it's best to try it alone, to gauge reactions.

I had another good experience yesterday with Spellboundrx and the "Center of Attraction" unscented oil.

I was at a meeting and was wearing it alone, and there was an upper echelon executive who was coming over to my table often and just chatting away at every break.

Also, when my companion went to the lady's room. A man came over and just plunked himself down in her seat next to me. Her pocketbook was on the seat and he moved it to the next seat and just started chatting.

I like the product. It seems to work well for me.

The reactions too are more consistent with the name and description of the product, than other brands (with a mix of pheromones) that I have tried.

With "Center of attraction" it was more friendly attention than romantic attention, and that was the effect I wanted. The women were also friendly.

I also get a very specific targeted response with individual pheromones.

I had more trouble getting a predictable response with some mixed pheromone products.

Some mixed pheromone products had women giving me annoyed looks or avoiding me.

Others had men who seemed unable to give me eye contact, although they did want to talk. Weird and interesting at the same time.
06-12-2015 10:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones? dorfmeister 8 2,399 06-12-2015 6:22 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews Synergist 30 9,763 07-29-2012 7:44 PM
Last Post: as33156
  SpellboundRX nmorgen 12 5,248 05-24-2012 9:52 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  SpellboundRX? jla734 74 22,215 04-19-2012 8:37 AM