Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
terry's SpellboundRX experience
John Jackson
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 2 posts

RE: terry's SpellboundRX experience
04-02-2012 2:38 PM

(04-02-2012 7:09 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Did your Ylang Ylang have weird pieces of matter floating in it?

We have noticed a few times that certain essential oils occasionaly coagulate into a sort of small blob. We see it every once in a while in Ylang Ylang and a couple of other of our fragrnaces. We have tested this thoroughly and can't seem to determine what causes it. We do know that it does not impact the fragrance or the effectiveness of the product. Just looks weird. Thank you for your feedback. John
04-02-2012 2:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

04-02-2012 4:38 PM

I have already told you in a private message within the last week that i have a massive amount of Pheromone stocks in my office !! so this is my answer to your " huh? " Ok ? ?
[/quote]

I feel your pain. I have way too many things to try. Testing is this/these today, something else the next day etc...

P.S. just a slight yuk. I absolutely know that you have a tanker full in your office.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 4:41 PM by CanadianGuy45.)
04-02-2012 4:38 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3313 thanks in 1520 posts

04-03-2012 3:02 PM

I had on around my gills 3 sprays the center of attraction in Ylang Ylang scent, i normally dont use scented phero but this possess a really nice cover, anyway exceptionally tall black girl as black as the ace of spades seems to have come outa the checkout near by me, as i am sat eating a pie, the place is crowded she passes returns and calls my attention and then proceeds to get me to check her docket her head was nearly on my shoulder and she does not go away i tell her to go now and check the service counter people so she just wanders off real slow in the area of the service and then changes direction and just merges with the crowd.

after another 10 mins i finish my pie and another girl about 22 picks up my scent in the pet shop i am looking at a really cute puppy that had attracted my attention through the window so i head inside and the chic says isnt he cute and i say he could be a girl and she says how can we tell and i smile at her and i notice her pupils are as large as saucers and i think shit could she be an alien, anyway she follows me around the store wherever i go she is sticking like glue massive size pupils all the while and in my face just like she has melted into my world she hangs fast for 15 mins until i tell her i have to take off on business . . .

Every now and then i am also catching a whiff of this stuff it smells really nice, who knows this could have been phero hits or possably just a one off type of day, i am going to give it another blast on the weekend if i can get out for awhile and relax cheers TAB . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
04-03-2012 3:02 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, 20 Franc, shadowknight, Q-Tips, as33156, Pheroman, shauna

OneofTheseDays
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-25-2012 3:34 PM

Quote:so i head inside and the chic says isnt he cute and i say he could be a girl and she says how can we tell and i smile at her and i notice her pupils are as large as saucers and i think shit could she be an alien,

lol, this cracked me up. I love reading your posts, Terry. May put in an order to Spellbound myself.
04-25-2012 3:34 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
232 thanks in 65 posts

05-04-2012 6:20 PM

Terry, I agree with you, the Ylang Ylang fragrance is actually really nice. I recieved my order and found out that unfortunately my friend to everyone free sample had been crushed during shipment. A strong fragrance was coming from the plastic bag and I immediately recognized it. It had to be the Ylang Ylang which smells a lot like Farenheit. My dad wore this cologne for years and I associate it with an older crowd, however I definitely appreciate the smell. It isn't exactly like it, but it is damn close and it it about the manliest cologne I know. Powerful and captivating. Thumbs of for that to Spellboud Rx.
05-04-2012 6:20 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8804 thanks in 2724 posts

05-04-2012 6:32 PM

(04-03-2012 3:02 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I had on around my gills 3 sprays the center of attraction in Ylang Ylang scent, i normally dont use scented phero but this possess a really nice cover, anyway exceptionally tall black girl as black as the ace of spades seems to have come outa the checkout near by me, as i am sat eating a pie, the place is crowded she passes returns and calls my attention and then proceeds to get me to check her docket her head was nearly on my shoulder and she does not go away i tell her to go now and check the service counter people so she just wanders off real slow in the area of the service and then changes direction and just merges with the crowd.

after another 10 mins i finish my pie and another girl about 22 picks up my scent in the pet shop i am looking at a really cute puppy that had attracted my attention through the window so i head inside and the chic says isnt he cute and i say he could be a girl and she says how can we tell and i smile at her and i notice her pupils are as large as saucers and i think shit could she be an alien, anyway she follows me around the store wherever i go she is sticking like glue massive size pupils all the while and in my face just like she has melted into my world she hangs fast for 15 mins until i tell her i have to take off on business . . .

Every now and then i am also catching a whiff of this stuff it smells really nice, who knows this could have been phero hits or possably just a one off type of day, i am going to give it another blast on the weekend if i can get out for awhile and relax cheers TAB . .

Wow Terry you left that poor woman in distress like that. So not you

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
05-04-2012 6:32 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

05-05-2012 4:53 AM

(05-04-2012 6:32 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Wow Terry you left that poor woman in distress like that. So not you
It was sorta an off day with so much scheduled and my SO was expected to appear on the scene any second, sometimes just have to play it coooooool but i was nice about it Cry

My thread >
05-05-2012 4:53 AM
Thanks given by as33156

nisar
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-06-2012 4:46 PM

this is what i receved when thay promised
i am worried about people not receving
item coming brocken
item coming missing
i tried phoning the numbe
could you please get me a straight number so i can ring them
i have tried 0018777437677
which is 001-977-phero-77
not valid from uk
please give me gidence of ant kind

True Pheromones

Oct 24 (7 days ago)

to me

this is what you said last mail please provide a tracking number i am a new customer and i am worried about the dlivery

provide atracking number

Hi Tahir,

Your order will be shipped this week.

We are experiencing a slight stocking delay with items in your order.

Once shipped you will be notified with a tracking number.

We 100% guarantee all packages shipped to the UK.

You have nothing to worry about.

Thanks,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:04 PM, True Pheromones <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Nuzhat,

Can you please clarify your request/inquiry I am not quite understanding.

Thanks,

Demetra
True Pheromones
1-877-PHERO-77
this is what i receved when thay promised
i am worried about people not receving
item coming brocken
item coming missing
i tried phoning the numbe
could you please get me a straight number so i can ring them
i have tried 0018777437677
which is 001-977-phero-77
not valid from uk
please give me gidence of ant kind

True Pheromones

Oct 24 (7 days ago)

to me

this is what you said last mail please provide a tracking number i am a new customer and i am worried about the dlivery

provide atracking number

Hi Tahir,

Your order will be shipped this week.

We are experiencing a slight stocking delay with items in your order.

Once shipped you will be notified with a tracking number.

We 100% guarantee all packages shipped to the UK.

You have nothing to worry about.

Thanks,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 4:04 PM, True Pheromones <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Nuzhat,

Can you please clarify your request/inquiry I am not quite understanding.

Thanks,

Demetra
True Pheromones
1-877-PHERO-77
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 4:46 PM by nisar.)
11-06-2012 4:46 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1814
Thanks received:
4724 thanks in 1958 posts

11-06-2012 6:10 PM

nisar, your posts haved been unapproved until the other admins weigh in, becuase posting about issues with one company in another comapmies forum is rather inappropriate.

Even though personally I think the folks over at SpellboundRX are a bunch of conceited smug arrogant assholes!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-06-2012 6:10 PM
Thanks given by halo0073
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-06-2012 6:42 PM

nisar hello, i am sorry that you are have a miss understanding concerning your True Pheromones order, i was not aware of any discount offers from this company and i have pasted an address here for you if you with to make contact with True Pheromones customer service.

Also this forum area that you have posted your problem in is not related to True Pheromones, this area is concerning another company called Spellbound Pheromones and we ask that you refrain from posting comments into this area as it is not appropriate and we may have to move your posts if it does not agree with one other forum moderator.

Please use this link for True Pheromones customer service if necessary to resolve any problem thank you . . .

My thread >
11-06-2012 6:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SpellboundRX Oil based pheromones? dorfmeister 8 2,399 06-12-2015 6:22 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Synergist's SpellboundRX reviews Synergist 30 9,762 07-29-2012 7:44 PM
Last Post: as33156
  SpellboundRX nmorgen 12 5,247 05-24-2012 9:52 PM