Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
spellbound rules the phero world
smoochies189
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

spellbound rules the phero world
01-25-2013 9:46 PM

to anyone wondering about ordering from spellbound.don`t think just do it.we had a slight problem with an order i made.not only did they correct it,but they sent me another bottle of colone as a gift for the lost one.no questions asked.also sent me free samples and returned my phone calls promptly.they are a top notch company and very professional and i will continue to spread the word about this incredibly wonderful company and their awsome product`s.by the way.THEY ACTUALLY WORK AND VERY WELL TOO.if i don`t have on my colone,people avoid me like the plage not that i`m a jason voorhees looking guy`s,just that i live in fla and don`t fit in as i`m italian and dress like a n.j. hitman,but with the lover or friend to everyone mixes.i get more conversation and am more approachable to anyone i come in contact with.as people seem to want to do more for me and go beyond the limit to make me happy and i`m really a people person anyway and spellbound is a wounderful company to do business with.stop thinking and just go for it and i garantee you`ll be happy.don`t like anyone tell you different.spellbound rules.
01-25-2013 9:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

smoochies189
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: spellbound rules the phero world
01-25-2013 9:50 PM

special shout out to cody.thank for your time and help bro.you guy`s keep kicking ass and you`ll rule the phero world very soon.as far as i`m concerned ya`s already do.
01-25-2013 9:50 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

01-25-2013 10:33 PM

Welcome to the board smoochies ..

what do you see in self effects in the product you like that much ?

thanks,

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-25-2013 10:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1814
Thanks received:
4724 thanks in 1958 posts

01-25-2013 11:57 PM

Welcome to the forum Smoochies. I'm glad you had a good experience with them, because I and several other members here did not.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-25-2013 11:57 PM
Thanks given by Curiosity
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8804 thanks in 2724 posts

01-26-2013 12:02 AM

Welcome to the forum Smooch,

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
01-26-2013 12:02 AM

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 218 posts

01-26-2013 7:46 AM

I actually had a good experience with Spellbound service as well , products are nice - I really liked the scents especially since they had a replica of my fave Victoria's Secret available. Their Friend to everyone is a great blend , the others for women have too much Androsterone/none or dienone in it , which makes is unusable for my body chemistry.
What turns me off , that a year after Halo noticed the inconsistencies with the fragrance descriptions , they STILL have not updated , but have a " filler " notice displayed about correcting the discrepancies.
Seems kinda fishy to me , if they are such a top notch company that they can't take the time or pay someone 100 bucks to write new and accurate descriptions of their fragrances , which is half the product specification. Makes me wonder about their products , so I never ordered from them again.

And welcome Smooch !!!

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2013 7:47 AM by fluffygirl12.)
01-26-2013 7:46 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, as33156
smoochies189
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

01-27-2013 1:30 AM

(01-25-2013 10:33 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Welcome to the board smoochies ..

what do you see in self effects in the product you like that much ?

thanks,

Pago

relaxation and poise.did some field testing today at the flea market and as i was petting a rabbit some hot latina chick grabbed my ass with her husband right there.as we kept browsing everywhere i went she was checkin me out.did get quit un-nerving as her hubby was visibly getting pissed.the lover mix seems to work well for me with adrenaline scent.
01-27-2013 1:30 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1275
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1013 posts

01-27-2013 3:35 PM

Did you see more .. other social effects on other peeple ... did they talk unusual long to you .. did they tell you thing that are out of the norm for peeps you just met ... etc ..

You had that effects on the Latina with the friend to everyone mix... or with a lover mix ?

After hat time frame did you see the effects to lessen .. i mean longevity of effects ?

Cheers,

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
01-27-2013 3:35 PM
smoochies189
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

01-27-2013 5:02 PM

(01-27-2013 3:35 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Did you see more .. other social effects on other peeple ... did they talk unusual long to you .. did they tell you thing that are out of the norm for peeps you just met ... etc ..

You had that effects on the Latina with the friend to everyone mix... or with a lover mix ?

After hat time frame did you see the effects to lessen .. i mean longevity of effects ?

Cheers,

Pago

no,not really.it seemed to last all day.i was wearing the lover colone and center of attraction hair conditioner.but never did a chick just walk up and grab my ass like that!!!especially with her hubby there.was kinda cool though.and she seemed to follow me all through the place with that rape look in her eyes.

and people in general were just nice and talkative.especially women.even dudes were just kinda chatty too.i`m a chatty person anyway but this is definitly way out of the norm.even at k.f.c. the girl who took my order was extra chatty and she`s usually quiet.but not yesterday.i think the combo thing is the way to go.not that i`ve had bad result`s with just the colone,but was sure a hell of a unique day yesterday.oh just so you know,i had put it on at a little after 9 in the morning and went to kfc at about 6 and still seemed to be working just as good.like i said,the chick there was very chatty and just kept going on and on making conversation.
01-27-2013 5:02 PM

smoochies189
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

01-27-2013 5:09 PM

(01-25-2013 11:57 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Smoochies. I'm glad you had a good experience with them, because I and several other members here did not.
i can tell ya i won`t use crave again.it don`t work for me.but the armani leather,adrenalin seem to do me good.i think you`ve got to get some samples,just ask and they`ll send them,as for me,i`m going to get a few more sents.i`ve had nothing but good result`s with spellbound,well,crave just and the nasty mix,just didn`t go together for me but i did get result`s.it was just to strong the scent.otherwise.good stuff.
01-27-2013 5:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Halo's Spellbound Rx Reviews halo0073 117 42,445 04-22-2012 12:16 PM
Last Post: Forum Staff
Big Grin Khandice's unbiast review of Spellbound RX khandikhane1 5 3,981 04-05-2012 6:54 AM
Last Post: jla734