Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

so glad to find this site!
roseboudoir
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Smile so glad to find this site!
01-17-2017 4:58 AM

Hi everyone, *wave*

I stumbled across this site while googling on a Pheromone product a few days ago. Incidentally, it was because of a product that came up on Amazon.com that piqued my interest. It was "Pheromones for Women" from "Raw Chemistry".

Although the reviews were pretty good, I wasn't sure if it was the real deal but purchased it anyway just to try. It was just shipped and it's on the way. Wished I had found this site before purchasing that. Alas, it did led me to find this site.

So ever since, my eyes have been glue to my screen and been reading up every day from this site! Today, I thought I should just register as a member. And I also just made my first purchase from LPMP!

There's so much to learn and I'm only just scraping the surface.
Super thankful for the people on here who selflessly shared their valuable experience so that newbie like me could gain from their knowledge.

I can't wait to receive the products and share my experience.

Cheers!
01-17-2017 4:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: so glad to find this site!
01-17-2017 8:31 AM

Hello and welcome! We look forward to reading about your experiences.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-17-2017 8:31 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-17-2017 10:05 AM

Welcome roseboudoir. Smile

U're in a good forum. One of the best I found. A lot of members here talk out loud honestly and unbiased. Glad ya joined us.

I can second LPMP products. They're an awesome company. I got a few for meself and they work great for me. They're also VERY generous with their samples.

We've compiled a few faq's. And written'em here. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

Am not sure if they'll help ya or not. But thought I'll link it for ya anyway. Smile Oh and u may have to change it for the ladies' side. When I wrote it, I was addressing it to the guys. It's just the same same but different.

I agree with Snoopy. Looking forward to ur reports.

Good luck. Smile
01-17-2017 10:05 AM
roseboudoir
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-17-2017 11:35 AM

Thanks Snoopy for the welcome!
And Thanks Dr Chocolate for the welcome and link!
I did read the FAQ while I was lurking on the forum as guest.
I read up almost every thread on the womens area the past few days. Gathered heaps of information.
It does look less active than the men's area. I was quite impressed with the men's reporting.
Very detailed, too bad it couldn't be any help for me, but nonetheless made a very interesting read!

(01-17-2017 10:05 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Welcome roseboudoir. Smile

U're in a good forum. One of the best I found. A lot of members here talk out loud honestly and unbiased. Glad ya joined us.

I can second LPMP products. They're an awesome company. I got a few for meself and they work great for me. They're also VERY generous with their samples.

We've compiled a few faq's. And written'em here. https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently...faqs-faq-s

Am not sure if they'll help ya or not. But thought I'll link it for ya anyway. Smile Oh and u may have to change it for the ladies' side. When I wrote it, I was addressing it to the guys. It's just the same same but different.

I agree with Snoopy. Looking forward to ur reports.

Good luck. Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 11:40 AM by roseboudoir.)
01-17-2017 11:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glad to be Here! K-Train 17 6,375 07-10-2013 3:50 AM
Last Post: illmatic90