Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
signature change
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: signature change
01-29-2019 5:59 AM

thx for you're responses guys, i really appreciate all the help!

while im going to practice all those things, i feel like those are tips to be congruent with bad wolf which is very important on its own.

to go back to my original question, lets say i am congruent with bad wolf but the day after i put on the love god and day after that i put on xist and so on...

do you think it will send weird vibes to people?
i imagine just from the self effects and maybe a little change in my mindset each time, i will behave a little different on each of those days. however i am not sure that will be enough to make the drastic signature change work.

it seems like its 2 votes against and one vote for, so far.
01-29-2019 5:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-30-2019 5:34 PM

(01-29-2019 5:59 AM)Hombre Wrote:  to go back to my original question, lets say i am congruent with bad wolf but the day after i put on the love god and day after that i put on xist and so on...

do you think it will send weird vibes to people?

Before I got my first ever pheromone product I spoke with Garry about using it around my wife. He stated that with my wife most blends would be ineffectual as she's already decided for herself how I make her feel.

We then discussed, at great length, a gradual change to another product and he expressed that it would 'probably' be effective.

My experience has shown me that those familiar with me have either had no reaction when I changed blends or responded quite dramatically. With my wife the response was quite positive.

A gradual changeover, over multiple exposures, should lend itself to a subtle change; the deciding factor being your attitude and behavior.

I think that constant aura makeover around those that are familiar with you may cause some odd reactions, but honestly I'd say do what you want and let them see you as this mysterious guy that is multifaceted. But that's just me; everyone here knows that I'm a lunatic.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-30-2019 5:34 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2019 8:35 AM

(01-30-2019 5:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Before I got my first ever pheromone product I spoke with Garry about using it around my wife. He stated that with my wife most blends would be ineffectual as she's already decided for herself how I make her feel.

We then discussed, at great length, a gradual change to another product and he expressed that it would 'probably' be effective.

My experience has shown me that those familiar with me have either had no reaction when I changed blends or responded quite dramatically. With my wife the response was quite positive.

A gradual changeover, over multiple exposures, should lend itself to a subtle change; the deciding factor being your attitude and behavior.

I think that constant aura makeover around those that are familiar with you may cause some odd reactions, but honestly I'd say do what you want and let them see you as this mysterious guy that is multifaceted. But that's just me; everyone here knows that I'm a lunatic.

thx man, those are my thoughts exactly.
i have two jobs i am going to work in for the next year and i want good recommendation from them so i will keep using wolf in those jobs.

other then that, i am going to move to a different country in a year or so and when ill come back everything will be different anyway.

so really, fuck everyone, i will put every day whatever i feel like and go get that life experience!
01-31-2019 8:35 AM

Share This Thread