Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should I of approached her?
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: should I of approached her?
04-29-2018 8:08 PM

(04-29-2018 8:04 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Yeah, pretty effective stuff. Did a lot of cold-approaching with pheni and my BW/A-1 combo. Though in the end I was really just using it as a substitute for alcohol (I think phenibut acts on GABA-B vs alcohol affecting GABA-A). Also can only use it once or twice a week before your tolerance skyrockets.

I think microdosing on psilocybin or LSD is a much healthier alternative.

But psilocybin and LSD are illegal.. phenibut is legal and easy to get.
04-29-2018 8:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-29-2018 8:21 PM

(04-29-2018 8:08 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  But psilocybin and LSD are illegal.. phenibut is legal and easy to get.

Yeah that's true in the US at least. I think it's either illegal or requires a prescription in Europe.

I found the origins of phenibut to be really intriguing as well, with the cosmonauts and all. Kinda making me want to buy some right now actually haha; it's been a few months since I last used it.
04-29-2018 8:21 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-29-2018 8:46 PM

Cosmonauts? Ohhhh damn it. I have to Google it now. I'm intrigued
04-29-2018 8:46 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-29-2018 8:52 PM

Seems interesting enough.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2018 8:55 PM by Saiyanprince.)
04-29-2018 8:52 PM

Cuddlefan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2018 2:14 PM

(04-29-2018 7:37 PM)purpleblood Wrote:  Phenibut... If you decide to try it, make sure you research about it in order to use it in a safe way.
Definitely be careful with this stuff. The first time I tried it I was like "this feels great", so I decided to take more. I could not stop puking for the rest of the day. Learned my lesson.
04-30-2018 2:14 PM
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2018 5:27 PM

As of Feb 2018 Phenibut is a Prohibited Substance here in Australia, but I just checked eBay and it's readily available from international sellers, so I've ordered a small quantity for research purposes and will do lots of googling on dosing while waiting for it to arrive.
04-30-2018 5:27 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-01-2018 10:39 AM

As other members have stated, a typical cold approach would have come across as creepy in this situation. You could have just said "Good to see you're recycling" or "So, you're not recycling yet"? with a cheeky grin, then just carry on what you were doing. This would let her know that you are confident, social but not a stalker, laying some foundations for the next encounter with her.

Just a note on cold approaching; don't ever let rejection get to you. A target might be a lesbian, an abuse victim, recently pregnant, a loyal partner, she might have an illness, she could be approaching her period, or she might just trying to hold a fart in when you approach. There are a thousand reasons for rejection, and very few of them are usually to do with you.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
05-01-2018 10:39 AM
purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2018 3:54 PM

(05-01-2018 10:39 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  As other members have stated, a typical cold approach would have come across as creepy in this situation. You could have just said "Good to see you're recycling" or "So, you're not recycling yet"? with a cheeky grin, then just carry on what you were doing. This would let her know that you are confident, social but not a stalker, laying some foundations for the next encounter with her.

Just a note on cold approaching; don't ever let rejection get to you. A target might be a lesbian, an abuse victim, recently pregnant, a loyal partner, she might have an illness, she could be approaching her period, or she might just trying to hold a fart in when you approach. There are a thousand reasons for rejection, and very few of them are usually to do with you.

Hahah this is really motivating
05-01-2018 3:54 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-01-2018 5:45 PM

(05-01-2018 10:39 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Just a note on cold approaching; don't ever let rejection get to you. A target might be a lesbian, an abuse victim, recently pregnant, a loyal partner, she might have an illness, she could be approaching her period, or she might just trying to hold a fart in when you approach. There are a thousand reasons for rejection, and very few of them are usually to do with you.

THIS!

A long time ago me used to stop at me great aunts
ever so often.
There was a cute brunette gal across the street
whom me saw once in awhile. We was both
in late teens. One day me
and her started talkin and me asked her for
movie date. She politely declined.

After that, didnt see her that often
and when did would just smile and wave.

eventually me great aunt passed on.

Sos bout 15 years later...me just happen to be
done visitin other relatives and stroll through
me great aunts ole neighborhood.

and whom do me see? Her, still there.
Me walk over and she says “wow. haven’t seen you
in long time” we talk for awhile.

She asks me why me never asked her out again?
Me tells her why. She says “she had alot issues then
but wishes woulda asked her again”
Tells me she used ta sit on porch hoping to see me.
But our timings was off cause we never saw much of
each other after that.

Now we were both in relationships so nothing further.

Lesson: ask once: if she says no maybe not you.
Wait awhile, ask twice: you will have your answer whether
no or yes.
The second “no” usually means move on.
After youve recieved 2 definite no’s, anything
more could be creepy, depending on the gal.
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2018 5:47 PM by Lostdreams.)
05-01-2018 5:45 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-01-2018 6:40 PM

Excellent advice and story! I grew up literally around the corner from my bride. We had mutual friends. We would see each other and even though we were both interested, we literally never spoke or were even in each others presence for more than five minutes despite going to the same school, having mutual friends, my going to rent movies from where she worked, etc.

Twenty years later I reconnect with a friend of mine who can't stop talking about a friend of hers from high school that SHE just reconnected with and how they were going to a haunted cemetery tour. Would I like to come with? Sure. The instant my bride and me locked eyes we 'clicked.' We've been either in contact or have seen each other literally every day since that night (and I wasn't even wearing pheromones). It just goes to show that occasionally things do work out but overall I am a much bigger fan of the phrase, 'Fortune favors the bold.' In every other ONS, FWB, Long Term Relationship and whatever other acronym you can think of, by being the one to take the chance, I've found that unless I ask, I might not get anywhere.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-01-2018 6:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What pheromones did you have so that the women approached you? mdw 22 3,764 11-18-2019 5:17 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  What is the best product if you want to be approached? catatm83 0 1,022 09-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: catatm83