Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
scent of eros gel packs
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: scent of eros gel packs
02-15-2016 9:14 AM

Best Wishes Terry!!
Hope it all goes well.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-15-2016 9:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-15-2016 11:43 AM

(02-15-2016 9:14 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Best Wishes Terry!!
Hope it all goes well.

Thanks heaps Pheroman, looking for the holy grail in pheromones is like searching for the holy grail in something that will wipe out tumor growth, except the pheromones do not often leave a really bad taste in the mouth like anti tumor herbs and concoctions.
Gary nelson from LAL bless his heart has helped me with some formula that is a good help, the only problem is he will not accept any payment for it neither for the postage.
Hi

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
02-15-2016 11:43 AM
moe

Rep Post

02-15-2016 12:00 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this Terry.
We are keeping you in our thoughts

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

02-15-2016 12:00 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

02-15-2016 12:32 PM

(02-15-2016 12:00 PM)moe Wrote:  I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this Terry.
We are keeping you in our thoughts

M.
Thank you for your kind considerations Moe, i am able to handle the effects better now than when i initially found out about my problem, and i can deal with everything ok and on a bad day will just take 1/2 of a 20 mg Oxycodine capsule plus pain killer and possibly 1/4 of a 0.5 alprazolam tab....

Anyway sorry to detract from the subject of this thread with my problem and i really feel so greatful for the support that i have received from forum members and i can only just bless you all with prosperity good health and peace, cheers for now re terry Sun bespectacled

My thread >
02-15-2016 12:32 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2016 6:26 AM

May i know if Scent of Eros is solely for unisex? The scented version is for men to attract women while unscent is unisex?

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
02-19-2016 6:26 AM

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-19-2016 7:48 AM

Scent of Eros is for men. Scent of Eros for Her is for women. I would not call them unisex. Yes, my Love and I both use these so I am familiar with both.

The Androstenone Discussion
02-19-2016 7:48 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-21-2016 5:51 AM

Hmm, what is Scent of Eros supposed to do? I didn't notice anything after testing 5 packs of this. I have Perception sample but don't know how to use this thing.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-21-2016 5:51 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-21-2016 6:04 AM

You should have noticed people taking a greater interest in you. Women you interacted with should have been giving you more attention, more inadvertant touching. Those are the things I expect from casual contact.

The Androstenone Discussion
04-21-2016 6:04 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-21-2016 8:59 AM

(04-21-2016 5:51 AM)haggy Wrote:  Hmm, what is Scent of Eros supposed to do? I didn't notice anything after testing 5 packs of this. I have Perception sample but don't know how to use this thing.
Me too notice nothing from using 1/4- 1/2 Scent of Eros gel packs, then after using 20 times did start using full Gel packet around 15 times and see only very small action,

however when use one full gel pack and 2 drops Alpha 7 then did see plenty attention from both woman and also males plenty of attraction from women and very much friendly respect from males....

The best attraction hits from women and friendship from men was when i was using one full Xcite wipe but these not produced any more, one vendor was selling coppy Xcite wipe was Mr Condom these did actually work very well excellent in fact however these now no longer produced only new ones produced now are useless.

However three good drops of Voodoo work excellent for me and cover all bases very well, also for woman attraction then Core and Orbital i find are very much female magnet to me every time i wear this combo, too much loose woman try hook me up when using Core and Orbital, so i do not wear now often because i just happy with the company of my wife and not want or need any other woman in my physical life, my wife is so beautiful and genuine loving person for me she is the best ever.

and my wife just love me to death when i use 2 small drop Voodoo from LAL and 2 small drop of oxytocin from Pheromone Treasures yes this Oxytocin in ten ml @ 1 mcg per mL is a very good and genuine Oxytocin and it works very well.

Possibly i like to try few drops Oxytocin with one full Scent of Eros gel packet....

Sometimes only a small detail may prevent Scent of Eros from showing all its beneits, like for example i was testing out Alter Ego gel packets for a few weeks and find little luck however one very hot day i was walking and my body heat was up and my venue have no air conditioner as was out of order and every person at the conference was fanning them selves to cool of and then the AE gel started to work in a fantastic manner, the cloud it was giving off was so enlightening fresh young and intoxicating yes it was so beautiful and all folk in my area were also affected by this great cloud and did cause party mode for me and women sticking like glue to my every word....

When i wearing full Scent of Eros gel packet and 2 Alpha 7 drops mixed all together in a shot glass with few droppers full of Brut aftershave mix in then i slathered all around my neck i did often have women speak up and say that i did smell sexy.....Except China girls ignore me and do not look at me but after 3 hours China girls become attracted good....

i believe Scent of Eros is a good product however for me requires plenty of work and experimentation for it to unpin its potential, however for some users it suit there chemistry and personal pheromone signature and it work fast and as expected, the others must work at opening the products potential...

My thread >
04-21-2016 8:59 AM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-29-2016 2:06 AM

Recently I took advantage of the summer offer and ordered Scent of Eros oil and the sample pack. Scent of Eros gel was included it that sample pack.

On Monday I used the gel pack for the first time. I used half of the packet spreading it on my fore arms and neck. Scent was nice and not overpowering.

An hour after applying I went to meet one of my friends. We met at his house . He was there with his wife and her friend. This was the first time I have met her.

For the first five minutes it was normal. But after that she was all smiles and was gradually inching closer to me. Her pupils were dilated. Till then I was talking only to my friend. His wife went to make coffee. Suddenly my friend got a phone call and excused himself and went separately.

As we were both alone I said hi to her and that opened the floodgates. She said hI to me in an excited tone and moved closer to me. We introduced ourselves to each other. Even though I was new to her she was talking nonstop to me about her family and her new business venture she is into. All with this big smile on her face.

She was really attracted to me. Sometime later I got up to leave and she asked for my number. I gave my phone to her and she herself entered her number and gave a missed call to her phone to save it. Now we have been texting each other and have planned to meet at the weekend.

Scent of Eros attracts girls to you like a magnet. Got some respect hits from males. It is friendly respect.

Been using Scent of Eros oil for the past three days and it doesn't work as good as the gel. Maybe differentmethods of diffusion. Temps here are in the mid thirties.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2016 2:08 AM by superkop.)
07-29-2016 2:06 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scent of Eros haggy 11 10,949 05-04-2019 6:06 AM
Last Post: campoviejo
  Scent of Eros for men - first time pheromone user Gym 7 6,098 06-03-2015 6:45 AM
Last Post: flacowww