Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scent of Eros for men - first time pheromone user
Gym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

Scent of Eros for men - first time pheromone user
06-04-2014 8:05 PM

I got my samples from Love Scent a few days ago. Tried one for the very first time today. So here's my very first review/experience with pheromones. (FYI I am a 35 yr old white male).

Scent of Eros (scented, musk):

It came in a gel packet. It was more than I expected once I squirted it into the palm of my hand, so I smothered it all over my hands, arms, neck, and then wiped the rest on my shirt. I kinda felt like it was too much! Later I found out I was only supposed to use up to half the packet. Oops!

Immediate reaction from wife 5 minutes later as I entered the car. She said, "what's that smell"? I said it was my new body spray (which I did also use as a cover scent), and she said it smelled good, and then she literally said "it smells like pheromones"! I said what do you mean? And she said "I mean it works well with your body. I like it." Mind you she has NO idea that I am experimenting with pheromones (nobody does). Not even a hint! I've even purposely avoided using that word lately since I've started looking into pheromones. In fact, I don't think I've used that word out loud in years! So I don't think that idea could have been planted. She is a smart girl, with a great vocabulary, so it doesn't surprise me that she would use a word like that, but it's certainly interesting that she chose that word to describe the smell. She has never said that before about any other scent.

From there we drove to a farmer's market (outdoor; about 10 minutes later). It's an open air marketplace, fruits and vegetables mostly. Men and women of all ages/races there. I got no reaction/hits here (and I did not think the smell of the food etc. was overpowering), despite kinda trying to casually chat up the vendors. Very puzzling, considering my wife's reaction just 10 minutes prior. I expected at least a head turn, or a second look, more smiles in general... nothing! Granted I was 'with' my wife, and I didn't go out of my way to approach anybody. I did purposely walk by people trying to get the wind to catch my scent and carry it to them to see if I got a reaction. Walked around here for about 10-15 minutes. Nothing!

Next we went to the grocery store (indoor; another 10 minutes later). Again light smell of food in the air, but nothing overpowering at all. Mixed age/sex/race crowd again, even walked by a pregnant woman this time; purposely walked up and down isles to pass by people. Spent another 15 minutes here. Again, no hits/reactions! Nothing! (Actually that's not true; one older man was staring at my shirt for a good 20 seconds during checkout, but to be fair I was wearing a funny graphic tee with words printed on it).

I'm a bit confused. There's no way it faded before I arrived at the farmer's market or grocery store. I could still smell it heavily on myself, and this all happened within the course of an hour. Two public places, mixed age/sex, indoor and outdoor. Nothing! The only reaction at all was from my wife, like I said, 5 minutes after application and inside a closed vehicle. I didn't feel like I was more approachable, or that people felt more comfortable around me.

I really don't know what to make of this... Thoughts? Did I use too much, making it have the opposite (or no) effect? I have one other sample of it, any recommendations on how make my next trial more effective? I also have gel packet samples of Chikara, Alter Ego, and Edge. As I understand those are all a bit stronger and more sexual, so maybe I'll notice more hits/reaction with those?

Just my honest two cents, as a first time pheromone user. Would love to hear feedback on this review/my experience.

Thanks

-Gym
06-04-2014 8:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kenjhow

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4528
Thanks received:
2473 thanks in 1177 posts

RE: Scent of Eros for men - first time pheromone user
06-04-2014 9:03 PM

"it smells like pheromones"! I said what do you mean? And she said "I mean it works well with your body. I like it." Mind you she has NO idea that I am experimenting with pheromones (nobody does).

I'm sorry, but that does NOT sound like she doesn't know to me. I hope you're cleaning out your cookies to your computer/lap top or whatever. Girl witch

Scent of Eros is a good product to have. I've used a half a pack and a full pack. It's why it's important to keep notes to see if you notice a difference.

GOOD LUCK!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 9:05 PM by MMM.)
06-04-2014 9:03 PM
Gym
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 7 posts

06-04-2014 9:25 PM

(06-04-2014 9:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  "it smells like pheromones"! I said what do you mean? And she said "I mean it works well with your body. I like it." Mind you she has NO idea that I am experimenting with pheromones (nobody does).

I'm sorry, but that does NOT sound like she doesn't know to me. I hope you're cleaning out your cookies to your computer/lap top or whatever. Girl witch

She's been out of town for 2 weeks until since yesterday, I only used one computer and cleared all cookies. Used a gift card to make the purchase. Threw away all packaging from mailed samples. I don't see how she could have known. After thinking about this For awhile I came up with one plausible theory: the scent of musk, which is often associated with pheromones in animals, might have triggered that word in her mind. Or, maybe I slipped up somewhere, but knowing my wife I don't think she would have reacted so innocently if she thought I was using synthetic pheromones without a very thorough explanation as to why, lol. And I've heard nothing since from her, which is also very uncharacteristic of her behavior if she knew.

I guess anything is possible, and I'll keep the possibility she knows in the back of my mind now; I plan to tell her eventually anyway because I think I have good motives for my use of them (social/success not sex/seduction), but for now I'm keeping it secret from everybody because I want honest, unbiased and uninfluenced reactions/observations. ;)
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 9:25 PM by Gym.)
06-04-2014 9:25 PM
Thanks given by MMM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 503 posts

06-05-2014 2:23 AM

(06-04-2014 9:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  "it smells like pheromones"! I said what do you mean? And she said "I mean it works well with your body. I like it." Mind you she has NO idea that I am experimenting with pheromones (nobody does).

Scent of Eros is a good product to have. I've used a half a pack and a full pack. It's why it's important to keep notes to see if you notice a difference.

GOOD LUCK!

I shit you not, my gf pronounced the word pheromones 2 ou 3 times on the span of 3 months (more or less when I fell into the rabbit's hole) and she doesn't know either that I'm using them. (I'm sure of that cause otherwise she would have been direct and asked me)

Keep in mind only 1 of those times was about how I smell (the others were generic convo, can't really remember), but as soon as she said the word I stopped short and tried to not show any interest so to change the subject.. I do believe it was pure coincidence.
But sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell her...

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 2:24 AM by moe.)
06-05-2014 2:23 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4528
Thanks received:
2473 thanks in 1177 posts

06-05-2014 6:44 AM

(06-05-2014 2:23 AM)moe Wrote:  I shit you not, my gf pronounced the word pheromones 2 ou 3 times on the span of 3 months (more or less when I fell into the rabbit's hole) and she doesn't know either that I'm using them. (I'm sure of that cause otherwise she would have been direct and asked me)

Keep in mind only 1 of those times was about how I smell (the others were generic convo, can't really remember), but as soon as she said the word I stopped short and tried to not show any interest so to change the subject.. I do believe it was pure coincidence.
But sooner or later I'm gonna have to tell her...

I wouldn't tell her, but I THINK she already knows. whistle Some people are just sneaky people.

Kind of like an old lover, not girlfriend or future girlfriend, said to me out of the blue, "I DON'T DO DATING SITES." I knew right then she had seen my profile. I didn't even go there. I hit her with, "OH NO?" and left it at that. A week past, and she said, "I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE TRUST PEOPLE FROM DATING SITES." Then, I say, "THAT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD." I got rid of her, and she tells a friend "HE'S ALL OVER THE INTERNET ON DATING SITES! HE'S A PLAYER."

It's always when you THINK you've covered all of your basis ... you find that one thing that gets you busted. Just saying. Help

THE END.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 6:45 AM by MMM.)
06-05-2014 6:44 AM

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 503 posts

06-05-2014 12:42 PM

(06-05-2014 6:44 AM)MMM Wrote:  I wouldn't tell her, but I THINK she already knows. whistle Some people are just sneaky people.

(...)
It's always when you THINK you've covered all of your basis ... you find that one thing that gets you busted. Just saying. Help

THE END.

Haha Big Grin
In fact I may be wrong, but still I trust my gut, hehe
It's probably that I'm more aware of the word pheromone now. In the past I would have not picked it up so distinctly in a convo or overthink it. It's like when you see something you never noticed before and then from that point on it's like you see it everywhere

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

06-05-2014 12:42 PM
Mr.Gone
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

06-02-2015 6:15 PM

Ok, I had a similar experience as Gym with the sample package. I put too much on and started feeling drunk. My girlfriend at the time said it was giving her a headache and I had to wash it off. My girlfriend new I was using pheromones and watched me put sample pack on. I tried the second sample pack a few days later and only put on half, and had some great hits, specifically from 2 Caucasian women in their early 20s and a Mexican woman in her early 20s. Women seem to want to be close to you and talk to you. This feels like a social product to me and has a musky/floral smell that I don't really know if I like, but it covers nicely and the detectable musky smell seems to compliment other colognes. The second half of the pack was in a ziploc bag but seemed to sort of seep out all over the inside of the bag, I used it, but I couldn't really tell how much was there and the results weren't as impressive. I do want to purchase this, probably in the oil form, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
06-02-2015 6:15 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
55 thanks in 34 posts

06-03-2015 5:45 AM

(06-04-2014 9:25 PM)Gym Wrote:  
She's been out of town for 2 weeks until since yesterday, I only used one computer and cleared all cookies. Used a gift card to make the purchase. Threw away all packaging from mailed samples. I don't see how she could have known. ;)

Simple she secretly works for Love Scent lol jc
06-03-2015 5:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  scent of eros gel packs kenjhow 29 8,057 07-29-2016 1:06 AM
Last Post: superkop
  Scent of Eros haggy 10 4,292 02-14-2016 9:09 AM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully