Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
revisiting Alpha Androstenol
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

revisiting Alpha Androstenol
11-15-2009 3:21 PM

I think I've stumbled on something that maybe other product manufacturers already know.

A lot of people don't know this, but I have a spastic esophagus. It acts up in response to any physical stress and triggers heart spasms that are intense and totally debilitating. As long as I take it easy it isn't dangerous, but overdoing it could trigger a heart attack. I've discussed going on nitro glycerin tablets or calcium channel blockers with my doctor, but haven't made that commitment to pharmaceuticals yet...

The reason I never went forward with the medication is because when I started working with my copulins last summer... to determine the best concentrations... the esophageal spasms went away. They come back with a vengeance when I don't wear cops. A single application quickly brings me back to normal. So after +five months of confirmation of this effect, I wear them every day now.

Then there is Androstenol...

I'm not a person that is normally very susceptible to Alpha Androstenol's effects. I never have been... at least with the only Alpha Androstenol products I've ever used from AD. I've been totally pheromone free since the fiasco with Androtics. My distrust of them runs deep for very good reasons, so I quit using any of their products.

It wasn't until very recently I started using pheromones again, with my opening up the addition of pheromones to my copulin products. So, I've begun limited experimenting with pheromones again, one of those being Alpha Androstenol.

Cops seem to up the effects of Alpha Androstenol by several hundred orders of magnitude... at least they do for me. So far it has been consistent. I've been using a very dilute Alpha Androstenol (2.5 - 5.0 mcg) and the effects are pretty startling.

Does anyone else see a difference with Alpha Androstenol when used with copulins or any other pheromone? Or is this possibly just a Diane artifact? I'm really curious about it.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 3:24 PM by Diane999.)
11-15-2009 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: revisiting Alpha Androstenol
11-15-2009 3:36 PM

(11-15-2009 3:21 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  I'm not a person that is normally very susceptible to Alpha Androstenol's effects. I never have been... at least with the only Alpha Androstenol products I've ever used from AD.

Cops seem to up the effects of Alpha Androstenol by several hundred orders of magnitude... at least they do for me. So far it has been consistent. I've been using a very dilute Alpha Androstenol (2.5 - 5.0 mcg) and the effects are pretty startling.

Does anyone else see a difference with Alpha Androstenol when used with copulins or any other pheromone?

Hmm... I've never thought about it but now that you mention it Smile

I've got pure Alpha Androstenol from AD (I've only dabbled with it but not properly tested it) that I've planned to use in mixes. I've also got Woozy Floozy from LP which I've tested a lot. I have to literally bathe in it to get even a little subtle effect...and it's very concentrated!

I also have both Like A Magnet & BAM from LP and I've definitively noticed a difference between pairing A-nol & B-nol with cops. I get sparkly & happy with Like A Magnet but I don't notice any of that with BAM (or WF unless really high dosing) I notice a lot more in terms of self effects with Like A Magnet, and I get more obvious hits with Like A Magnet than BAM.
11-15-2009 3:36 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

11-15-2009 3:39 PM

Very interesting.

I have not noted this effect in the past. I'll be on the lookout.

The effect may be different on a man vs a woman. Alpha nol generally makes people feel safe and not threatened, in my experience. If a woman is sending signals of being fertile and also non-threatening that could increase the frequency and nature of interactions with men who would otherwise be inhibited by an off-putting demeanor.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
11-15-2009 3:39 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-15-2009 4:21 PM

(11-15-2009 3:39 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  Very interesting.

I have not noted this effect in the past. I'll be on the lookout.

The effect may be different on a man vs a woman. Alpha nol generally makes people feel safe and not threatened, in my experience. If a woman is sending signals of being fertile and also non-threatening that could increase the frequency and nature of interactions with men who would otherwise be inhibited by an off-putting demeanor.

It is the relaxing effects of Alpha Androstenol that I'm talking about. It is palpable and dramatic and much stronger for me with cops.

I never got much self effects at all with Alpha Androstenol before using it with cops, or at least not to this degree.

Diane
11-15-2009 4:21 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-15-2009 4:30 PM

(11-15-2009 3:36 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Hmm... I've never thought about it but now that you mention it Smile

I've got pure Alpha Androstenol from AD (I've only dabbled with it but not properly tested it) that I've planned to use in mixes. I've also got Woozy Floozy from LP which I've tested a lot. I have to literally bathe in it to get even a little subtle effect...and it's very concentrated!

I also have both Like A Magnet & BAM from LP and I've definitively noticed a difference between pairing A-nol & B-nol with cops. I get sparkly & happy with Like A Magnet but I don't notice any of that with BAM (or WF unless really high dosing) I notice a lot more in terms of self effects with Like A Magnet, and I get more obvious hits with Like A Magnet than BAM.

Woozy Floozy is high Alpha Androstenol without cops.

Like A Magnet is heavy cops + Alpha Androstenol.

BAM! is Heavy Cops and Beta Androstenol.

This is interesting. Of course there is nothing to suggest in my case cause and effect. It could be that the Alpha Androstenol is making the copulins more effective, rather than the other way around.

Regardless, I think there might be a synergy here that is definitely worth exploring.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 4:32 PM by Diane999.)
11-15-2009 4:30 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

11-17-2009 6:01 AM

I never seen the connection between the effects myself but I have read reports on it. Alpha Androstenol is not calming or relaxing for me and neither has any copulin product I have tried. Alpha Androstenol tends to make my mind very busy and me more jumpy which I have also many documented reports of. Could be something to do with a persons natural chemical responses.

Copulins do nothing for me self effect wise but make me feel a little more sexy.

Tisha
11-17-2009 6:01 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

11-17-2009 5:11 PM

(11-17-2009 6:01 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I never seen the connection between the effects myself but I have read reports on it. Alpha Androstenol is not calming or relaxing for me and neither has any copulin product I have tried. Alpha Androstenol tends to make my mind very busy and me more jumpy which I have also many documented reports of. Could be something to do with a persons natural chemical responses.

Copulins do nothing for me self effect wise but make me feel a little more sexy.

Tisha

Yes, absolutely. It has to do with your genetic heritage and how that impacts the receptor binding sites, and how it impacts the actual shape of the receptors overall. That is why there is never 100% concordance on effects for any receptor binding substance, including all pharmaceutical drugs.

Diane
11-17-2009 5:11 PM
Wrlprchnx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-17-2009 5:16 PM

(11-17-2009 6:01 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I never seen the connection between the effects myself but I have read reports on it. Alpha Androstenol is not calming or relaxing for me and neither has any copulin product I have tried. Alpha Androstenol tends to make my mind very busy and me more jumpy which I have also many documented reports of. Could be something to do with a persons natural chemical responses.

Tisha

I've noticed the same as you Tisha - Even with relatively low doses of alphanols (1-2 sprays IO) I noticed that my coordination/focus goes wonky.
11-17-2009 5:16 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-15-2010 1:08 PM

My husband seems to get the relaxed effect from Like A Magnet. He's much more agreeable when I wear it. When I wear it I feel like I'm in a good mood, like I've just had a good laugh( relaxed in that way).
01-15-2010 1:08 PM
starlitegirl
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-15-2010 3:52 PM

Alpha-Androstenol has minimal to no effect on me. It wasn't until I tried LP's Lace that I noticed any self-effects that were noteworthy and made me want to keep the A-nol and Woozy Floozy that I had. Pairing it with EST had a HUGE effect on me. It's the most relaxing and happy pheromone combination I've come across.

I don't remember Like A Magnet or BAM having any effect on me. Nothing that I ever noticed but generally I combine it with other blends. Like A Magnet and BAM to me fall in the department of cops with a kick meaning that they are something I wear that generally has an effect on men and more of an effect than cops alone but no self-effects that I've noticed.
01-15-2010 3:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha-Androstenol Combos LukeThighwalker 2 2,084 06-24-2017 5:17 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
  Alpha-Androstenol Fly So Hi 12 11,869 11-19-2013 6:06 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi