Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha-Androstenol
Fly So Hi
Junior Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1141
Thanks received:
639 thanks in 338 posts

Alpha-Androstenol
02-11-2012 6:04 PM

Alpha-Androstenol
(5 α-androst-16-en-3-ol)

Molar mass: 274.4409 g/mol
Other names: A-nol

Overview

Alpha-Androstenol is produced by both men and women and does have significant effects on both sexes. In a test at the University Of Warwick, Androstenol exposed men and women both rated women as sexier, warmer, and more attractive than when they were not exposed to Alpha-Androstenol. However, women also rated men wearing Alpha-Androstenol consistently higher on the attractiveness scale, while men consistently downgraded other men wearing Androstenol.

Androstenol study by Stockholm Brain Institute, Karolinska Institutet:

Effects

It has been reported to create a fun upbeat talkative vibe. Exposure to Alpha-Androstenol makes people get more comfortable around the wearer, so he/she appears more approachable. Women who are exposed to Alpha-Androstenol tend to initiate social contact with males and are more likely to be friendly and receptive to males initiating contact with them. Androstenol does cause talkativeness in females.

Use

Alpha Androstenol has a musky, sweaty aromatic scent. Some say that it smells very much like sandalwood.

Overdose

An over dose of Androstenol can cause:
  • Headaches ;
  • A feeling akin to a kind of drunken tiredness ;
  • An impression of weakness. In other words, making the wearer appear a lot less alpha ;

From my personal files.

Here are some of my findings with alpha-androstenol after 5 days in a row plus sporadic days testing on myself and, for confirmation of my self effects, on other two friends.

Bottle content: 10ml
7% (0.7ml) Alpha-androstenol (1mg/ml)
83% (8.3ml) Ethanol 95°
10% (1.0ml) Dipropylene Glycol
Total pheromone content: 700mcg
Quantity per application: 9.8mcg/spray (1 spray = 140uL)

Effective duration: Not determined*

2 to 4 sprays (19.6 – 39.2 mcg)
  • People seem to enjoy your presence more and sometimes insist, directly or indirectly, that you stay and make conversation;
  • Conversation with strangers flows considerably easier, as if you have known them for a long time. It visibly enhances comfort in interactions;
  • People laugh more constantly and with higher intensity when you throw jokes. Sense of fun is visible, as well as a light fun seeking. Sometimes the mood is that of a drunken silliness. One doesn’t really come off as a stranger with this on;
  • Perceived self-effects are less refrain and a bit more randomness when speaking and easiness in talking to strangers;

Personal opinion:
  • Essential in any social.
  • Great component on any mix.

*I can estimate it's effective duration on about 4 hours. It's molar mass (274.4 g/mol) is almost like alpha-androsterone's (290.4 g/mol). With 8% fixative, a-Androsterone lasted effectively about 4 hours. So giving a-nol is more volatile, but i've used 2% more fixative this time, the effective duration should be the same.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 6:10 PM by Fly So Hi.)
02-11-2012 6:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, NewAlpha, idontknow, 20 Franc, terry0400-40, wiserd, thundr

ocd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Alpha-Androstenol
08-31-2012 12:55 AM

My findings are very similar. I bought A-nol 100mcg/spray from AD to lighten up my heavy -none mixes and what I have found is that I can only handle 50mcg of A-nol which is about half spary.

Anymore and I get headaches. Once I end up sparying 250mcg i.e 2.5 sparys and I have never felt that beta in my life Rofl
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2012 12:57 AM by ocd.)
08-31-2012 12:55 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Fly So Hi
Junior Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1141
Thanks received:
639 thanks in 338 posts

08-31-2012 1:30 AM

Hey ocd! Thanks a lot for hopping in and sharing your findings. It is good to know that information is accurate. And good to know it needs a lot of a-nol to make you beta!

Fly
08-31-2012 1:30 AM
ocd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 10 posts

08-31-2012 2:06 AM

You are welcome fly.

One more thing I forgot to mention about A-nol is that the best spot for diffusion is to spray directly on your hair. Works heaps better that spaying directly on wrists, neck etc...
08-31-2012 2:06 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Fly So Hi

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  revisiting Alpha Androstenol Diane999 9 574 01-15-2010 3:52 PM
Last Post: starlitegirl