Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

noob question---too much pheromones???
small_fry
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Tongue noob question---too much pheromones???
06-17-2012 1:43 AM

Hi all,
is there such a thing as wearing too much pheromones (and what are the negative outcomes).
I want to start using the following:
.max attraction gold from Luv essentils
.scent of eros from luv essentials
.the shampoo and hair gel from Laid
.2 other pheromones from another pheromone site
.OD pheromone gel from LAL (maybey)

is that too much to use. Also, im not trying to compensate because im ugly or anything like that. answers will be apreciated.

-small_fryGamer1
06-17-2012 1:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

small_fry
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Tongue too much pheromones??? (noob)
06-17-2012 1:46 AM

Hi all,
is there such a thing as wearing too much pheromones (and what are the negative outcomes).

is that too much to use. Also, im not trying to compensate because im ugly or anything like that. answers will be apreciated.

-small_fry
06-17-2012 1:46 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1815
Thanks received:
1024 thanks in 426 posts

RE: too much pheromones??? (noob)
06-17-2012 2:09 AM

Good Gawd.

You are young therefore start low and slow. You will not require alot of extra 'products', you will just be enhancing yourself. If you add too much 'none' you definitely will receive a reaction, and not in a good way. Girls will run from you as well as guys will be interested in challenging. Do not go crazy in your purchases. I suggest that you read reviews regarding various products. The reviews available here are honest etc. Do your homework here, and you will save yourself time, frustration as well as money.

P.S. You may be interested in Nude and Hypnotica from Liquid Alchemy as well as L2K (coming soon) and Glace from Alpha Dream.

Enjoy

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
06-17-2012 2:09 AM
Thanks given by thundr
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 932
Thanks received:
2473 thanks in 1163 posts

RE: noob question---too much pheromones???
06-17-2012 2:20 AM

Hell small_fry, welcome to PheroTruth!

I'm going to tell you the same thing that I've said 1000 times over, as has every other experienced phero user that responds to this question, start with one product at a time and a small application, work you way up until you find your sweet spot for each product, then think abot mixing them to achieve desired results.

Its that simple. It's not a quick fix to get you laid or whatever it is your after, but nothing worthwhile comes easy.

And, reading a bit before posting your questions would have given you the answer to all!

Lastly, double posting the exact same thread in separate forums is inappropriate and in bad taste! And, had you read the deatails for the suggestion and feedback forum you would have realized that your thread did not belong there, as such, it has been merged into this one!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
06-17-2012 2:20 AM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3566
Thanks received:
2066 thanks in 635 posts

06-17-2012 2:47 PM

Welcome!
While i generally don't see too many problems with testing a lot of different mixes, i find it's essential to keep records. If you wear something new every day, you'll eventually forget your results with other mixes. At least some important nuances. In the end you'll have to retest those and spin in circles.

My results with combining tons of different mixes at once have been nothing short of awesome. My best hits were huge combinations, that somehow worked out. Although i've also experienced some pretty negative/unwanted reactions with those.

And yes, pheromones are not a magical bullet. While it's not that easy to see the positive effects of many Pheromones, it's even harder to see the negatives, ime. Pheromones can enhance, detriment or even destroy relationships for you. They change how you appear to others. And that is not always black and white.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
06-17-2012 2:47 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, as33156

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 985
Thanks received:
970 thanks in 482 posts

06-17-2012 6:44 PM

(06-17-2012 1:43 AM)small_fry Wrote:  Hi all,

-small_fryGamer1

Wearing too much of alpha mixes will scare people, piss them off or make them just avoid you. Wearing too much of this stuff in general can give yourself and others a headache.

Also, some people can smell certain mones while others can't so wearing too much can make you stink. It's analogous to Indole, which smells floral in small doses and horrid in larger doses.

Wearing some mones can be distracting, as well. Too much androstadienone relative to other mones can cause depression in men.

So the key is finding the 'sweet spot' your ideal dosage.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-17-2012 6:44 PM
Thanks given by ChocolateThunder
ChocolateThunder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
49 thanks in 10 posts

06-21-2012 5:02 PM

Hey small_fry, welcome to the forums!

Like these wonderful people have said, if you put on too many pheromones you can OD. For me, I just become "invisible" if I put on too much...Or if I'm wearing something like Wolf, people try to challenge me socially (or sometimes physically).

I'm not an expert but in my experience and from the advice of members in the forums, you generally only need about three products working together (unless you're making your own unique mix with molecules).

There are different types of pheromones that elicit different responses. Social/Attraction/Comfort pheromones is generally the best kind of combo to use (especially for beginners).

Glace is always a good social mix. Works on both men and women and makes conversation VERY easy. That's important when using 'mones as it gives you a socially acceptable reason to remain in close proximity, so that the rest of the 'mones can kick in.

Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, New Pheromone Additive, Wolf, etc are great as attraction builders...Although each one works for a different type of attraction. In all honesty any of these products will work very well. Personally, I LOVE AV and New Pheromone Additive. Gotten my best hits with them.

For comfort, in my opinion, nothing beats Androstadienone. Seriously, you get people bending over backwards to please you and women seem to get crushes on you if they see you on a day-to-day basis. Just don't go to sleep with the stuff on (I wake up groggy and lethargic).

There are a LOT of products out there though, and by all means get samples and experiment! That's part of the fun of using this stuff.

Oh, and don't forget, you still need game with this stuff if you want to pick up women. Being an extrovert or good-looking really has nothing to do with using pheromones, it can help a lot but, you still have to know what you're doing)
06-21-2012 5:02 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New noob with the same question as always, which one is the best? :) plainT 5 277 12-10-2012 1:13 AM
Last Post: wiserd