Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New noob with the same question as always, which one is the best? :)
plainT
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New noob with the same question as always, which one is the best? :)
12-08-2012 1:17 PM

Hello from thailand dear forum,

Im a 20 years old german and i live in thailand since 1,5 years now. Moved here after having successfully graduated and enjoying life here now. I am working in the internet and i am going out alot at night.

I signed up because i am super curious about that whole pheromones-thing, i actually just heard about it first time in my life 30 minutes ago and googled my way to this site.

What i am looking for:
I think im looking for what most guys are looking, the right pheromone to attract women, i dont really know how to specify it, but i just want that women are more interested in me and more likely to do the first step. I know that the way i behave the most important thing, but just tried to explain what i want.
I saw that there are alot of products and opinions out there, so i was hoping that there are like "best" products? I mean its a bit like with proteinpowders i hope, ppl have very different opinions about the best proteinpowder, but there are always 1-2 products that all ppl agree on that they are super good, is there such a thing with pheromones?

Some infos about me: i consider myself good looking and my self consciousness is okay too, but im bad at making the first step, like just going to a girl and start talking to her, i think its because i have a problem with getting rejected and the embarassement coming along with it.
Can you please recommend me a really good one?

I know that im probably the 1 millionst noob asking that question, so sorry about that Big Grin, but i'd really appreciate help here,

*i dont know if there are big price variances, but i dont care how much it is if it's worth the price, so willing to spend a decent amount if needed

thx alot!
12-08-2012 1:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New noob with the same question as always, which one is the best? :)
12-08-2012 1:35 PM

Hi plainT, welcome to PheroTruth. You made the right choice in coming to PheroTruth for information and reviews, and our members are among the most experienced pheromone users and entusiasts on the planet and always willing to help a newbie out. But, you said it yourself, you are probably the millionth perrson to ask that very same question, actually the real number is probably more like around the 500th.

Our members are more than happy to help other members out in making suggestions and helping others figure out what might work best for them, but you've got to put in a little effort too! Instead of just saying I'm brand new here, tell me what's best, how about digging around a little and reading some of the product reviews, decide what products you're interested in and sound to be best suited for accomplishing what want, then come back and say that you're considering these 3 or 4 or 5 products and ask for help?

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-08-2012 1:35 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-08-2012 1:42 PM

Hi T,

well there is no this is good and that is the best ..

what works for you does not necessarily work for others ..

you're after Thai girls i assume ( sei froh das du die doofen Zicken hierzulande los bist )

never been in Thailand but i figured out a few products that work good on Asians ... that's generally the one's that work good on blonde one's !

You say you need a good icebreaker something that has some nice self effects as well to put you in some kinda talkative mood ( keine Sorge das gibts alles )

there is no such thing that make the women do all the work and you can lay back and be lazy .. sry ( anlabern tun dich keine .. aber sonst schon fast alles was du dir vorstellen kannst )

Many peeps will recommend you socials .. that's not the thing that will help you really .. becasue it will put you direct into the friend zone !

I have one solution to you . it's proven ... it works .. but it's a bit difficult because it's a bit unstable ... this means that it's very dosage dependable ..

( wenn's funzt und das ist meistens der Fall dann isses super ... aber ab und an funzts halt nur so so .. )

i wish there would have been such a nice thing like AV from Liquid Alchemy Labs when i started with mones somewhat 14 years back .. hehe

Gruss aus Bayern

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-08-2012 1:42 PM
plainT
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-08-2012 4:22 PM

Hey guys,

first off, thx for your fast answers!

@dallas: i definatly agree with u and i already took a look at the forum and the different brands and some feedbacks, but it's just sooo much informations that i feel kinda confused Sad. What i am trying by asking those questions is to make the best possible first "try" or with other words, i want my first phero-shopping to be most likely a very successfull one Smile

@Pago: yea i saw already that AV is very popular and also seems to work on asian girls, but i am naturally a pretty dominant person, so i was wondering if it's prob not abit too much? some ppl were saying that combining it with nude would be good, thats one of the combos im thinking about, but only looked into liquid labs procucts mainly so far

also got another 2 questions:
1) Is it okay mixing the Pheromones with normal parfum, like i love dior homme intense for example and would be pretty cool if that would be mixable?
2) Is there another pheromone known for being very good for asian girls? since im basically ONLY hitting on asian girls
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2012 4:25 PM by plainT.)
12-08-2012 4:22 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-09-2012 10:52 PM

LOL Welcome!

Read...read....and read some more.

The answers to your questions are here..I just can't remember where I read them - but I know I've seen them! - because I was noting different things (mainly jotting all the things I needed for women's products) as I waded through everything. SO read! It's here!

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-09-2012 10:52 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:13 AM

(12-08-2012 4:22 PM)plainT Wrote:  Hey guys,

first off, thx for your fast answers!

@dallas: i definatly agree with u and i already took a look at the forum and the different brands and some feedbacks, but it's just sooo much informations that i feel kinda confused Sad. What i am trying by asking those questions is to make the best possible first "try" or with other words, i want my first phero-shopping to be most likely a very successfull one Smile

@Pago: yea i saw already that AV is very popular and also seems to work on asian girls, but i am naturally a pretty dominant person, so i was wondering if it's prob not abit too much? some ppl were saying that combining it with nude would be good, thats one of the combos im thinking about, but only looked into liquid labs procucts mainly so far

also got another 2 questions:
1) Is it okay mixing the Pheromones with normal parfum, like i love dior homme intense for example and would be pretty cool if that would be mixable?
2) Is there another pheromone known for being very good for asian girls? since im basically ONLY hitting on asian girls

Welcome to the forum! Answers to your questions are already in the forum.

[Image: Example.jpg]
12-10-2012 12:13 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue noob question---too much pheromones??? small_fry 6 5,292 06-21-2012 4:02 PM
Last Post: ChocolateThunder