Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
mones increase anxiety?
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

RE: mones increase anxiety?
06-15-2016 10:15 PM

(06-13-2016 5:24 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Keep close track of the mones that cause that, written or mental journal.

This is so important!

You will find that they change how you think, smell and taste.

If you are anxious you need to find the cause and fix that. The mones will just enhance your anxious state (depending on mone and your mental state)

By understanding how they work on you will help you understand how they work on others. You will get used to the self effects and won't experience them much.

They change how you think? Is that really true?

Also, what do you mean by smell and taste? As in how my skin tastes/smell? or my perception of taste/smell of other things?
06-15-2016 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ethos
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 9 posts

06-23-2016 5:05 PM

(06-15-2016 10:15 PM)tdctdc Wrote:  They change how you think? Is that really true?

Holy cow, yes. DIENONE in particular will make me feel chronically angry, even for days after it starts, if I'm not careful and make sure to scrub it off my body, when I'm done. I'll wake in the middle of the night with angry thoughts and plot petty revenge. The thoughts can be tough to control. If I am careful with it, then I really have no problems.
06-23-2016 5:05 PM
dotleroy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

06-26-2016 6:41 AM

When I first used Wolf I found myself really glum. I just couldn't force myself to smile. I had a similar reaction to Overdose where my anxiety went through the roof. Sometimes as I do suffer from a lot of anxiety problems its hard to blame it on mones so it could be coincidence or just me getting used to new products.

Recently though I put on Wolf and OD together, I think I even dabbed some Bad Wolf from a sample on too. One of the best confidence boosting combos I've ever experienced. I felt amazing that day.

Taboo on its own was also one that made really happy. Literally put a spring in my step and made me want to sing out loud while walking down the street.
06-26-2016 6:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mones for Anxiety Bodegaz 17 1,131 05-21-2016 5:49 PM
Last Post: 1Trajan
  Does anyone else tend to get some anxiety from mones? DunnMan 3 653 08-01-2013 5:09 AM
Last Post: alphavitea