Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
loveboat looks cold
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: loveboat looks cold
01-18-2015 1:25 PM

(01-18-2015 1:00 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Going to use 3D Nude Alpha, 2S SOB, 2S Love Boat on my "research assistant" tonight. Will report back.

I hope that mix worked well for you Smile.
That will either be a hit or miss.
Good to see other people rolling the dice.
I have never thought of putting those together.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 1:28 PM by piper23.)
01-18-2015 1:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Riverce
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2015 1:50 PM

I like to use Xist+LB seems to get more IOIs than Xist solo.
Haven't found a lot about LB solo and I tried it only once and didn't notice any change.
The combo Xist+LB+Taboo/Evolve seems to be working for a lot of guys but the two times I used it I haven't noticed a lot.
@Rtboss Interested what you noticed considering buying NA too to mix it with Xist and/or LB.
01-18-2015 1:50 PM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-18-2015 2:35 PM

(01-18-2015 1:50 PM)Riverce Wrote:  I like to use Xist+LB seems to get more IOIs than Xist solo.
Haven't found a lot about LB solo and I tried it only once and didn't notice any change.
The combo Xist+LB+Taboo/Evolve seems to be working for a lot of guys but the two times I used it I haven't noticed a lot.
@Rtboss Interested what you noticed considering buying NA too to mix it with Xist and/or LB.

I've had awesome results with Xist/Love Boat/SOB in the past - figured I'd just swap out the Xist and see if I can get the sexual nature of SOB to imprint/create sexual fallout using NA.

I used NA with Barely Legal the other night to great effect. Testing on the same chick, and I'm pretty sure she's ovulating this week, so I can't wait to see if she gets hot n' bothered!

My Journal
01-18-2015 2:35 PM
Riverce
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2015 3:42 PM

(01-18-2015 2:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I've had awesome results with Xist/Love Boat/SOB in the past - figured I'd just swap out the Xist and see if I can get the sexual nature of SOB to imprint/create sexual fallout using NA.

I used NA with Barely Legal the other night to great effect. Testing on the same chick, and I'm pretty sure she's ovulating this week, so I can't wait to see if she gets hot n' bothered!

I've a SOB sample will try this combo then, thanks for the insight.
Ovulating chick + sexual mones = success, as far as my understanding goes.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 4:02 PM by Riverce.)
01-18-2015 3:42 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

01-19-2015 9:06 AM

Well, wore the combo - 3D NA/2S LB/2S SOB

Then, target no-show to do circumstances beyond my control. I fuckin' hate that shit.

Self-effects? Spent the evening very pissy, lol.

I'll keep that combo in mind for a future rendevous, for now, nothing to report. Vava

My Journal
01-19-2015 9:06 AM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-19-2015 4:29 PM

I've been through pretty much an entire LB bottle in many combos and solo so here are my thoughts.

First off other than Nude/NA Loveboat is the only other product I've tried that gives that beautifying effect. Tough to really pinpoint what it is but it almost looks like you have a little airbrushed look and wrinkles smooth out. To see this try this experiment. Sometime after you've come out of the shower look at your face and notice any wrinkles etc. Spray 1 spray LB to top of chest. Observe after 5 mins. Report. I've heard someone else mention this but I found this to be the strongest product to do that.

LB @ Work. I used to do 2 sprays of LB at work (2-3 weeks straight) as I work with several 'executive' level woman who are generally harder and get a little defensive when I use alpha mixes. It worked well for that. Kind of the aww he's adorable thing I see this a lot and also they're strangely protective and attentive like a kid brother though I'm really only a few years younger.

Combos:

2 Xist, 2 LB - Xist by itself doesn't do that much for me and often gives me a headache. Adding LB seems to make it better though and I think this combo is a must if you like Xist. Great hangout mix for groups of people and of course girlfriend hangout. Not a good date mix though as it's a bit too soft and romantic. Makes the date fun but I've had several girls friend zone me after the date (I think as a test to see if I'm still interested and willing to put in work - ha ha I wasn't).

LB + Cohesion - This is actually awesome and just a straight dose of cuddle juice. I usually use it right after a workout to keep my natural none so it's not too soft but literally I was at drinks with a group and girls where rubbing against me like a cat would to something covered with catnip.

Taboo/LB - This is the only mix I've actually been opened with by a girl (and pretty directly too) really attractive but also can kind of knock you out and make you subdued. Also guys friends around you get subdued and chill kind of weird. Also only shines after like an hour or so. But Taboo doesn't work great for me so take these results as you will.

1Evolve/2 LB - Amazing late night bar mix especially when you're drunk. You feel silly and social and giddy and so do others as the Evolve socials and LB mix. Lock a group up with the silliness and let Evolve get to work and you're definitely taking a girl home. I don't try this as much b/c I don't drink as much and also Evolve is tricky and requires the right attitude (hence drinking). I also only have spray Evolve but maybe when I eventually get the oil I may try this again.

Some various mixes I've tried with my singles to create a social/comfort product:

LB/Alpha Androstenol 10mcg /P74 - I mixed these up in a small sprayer bottle equal parts and used to use it as my social with AV. Was decent but something about it is conflicting. I may change out Alpha Androstenol with Beta Androstenol or add Beta Androstenol too.

LB/P74 - Same as above this was one of the mixes that was interesting. A little dreamy but sleepy though.

Conclusion:

So I'd put LB in kind of the same category as nude but I do think nude is more attractive and a better standalone. However LB combos better I think (though I've never combo'd with Nude).

For me personally I'm starting to get the dreaded Androstadienone dumps that everyone talks about so I find this as an Androstadienone supercharger. Like for those times you really want to drop 2 sprays of Cohesion I've found 1 Cohesion and 1 LB has a similar effect and less downsides.

Well that's my $.02. LB doesn't get as much as attention as other products so hopefully we can kickstart some more testing on this bad boy.

Thanks,
Gats

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
01-19-2015 4:29 PM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

01-20-2015 4:52 PM

Use a mix of heavy instant shine + heavy p74 and you pretty much have love boat ;)
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2015 4:54 PM by Blade.)
01-20-2015 4:52 PM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2015 11:53 AM

(04-25-2014 12:41 PM)beastmode Wrote:  i have a bottle and only used it once

cliff notes:

1. It's not a standalone
2. It could give the fun social vibe
3. It could be too beta and lead into girls have serious conversations with you from

(04-25-2014 1:37 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  
(04-25-2014 1:01 PM)monemyname Wrote:  I ran love boat solo a couple times and those are all correct. If your not careful you'll get the awww your cute vibe comparable to a puppy or kitten kinda cute.

This is great to soften up sexual vibes. XiST and Love Boat are a match made in heaven and add something like taboo or sob and it is amazing.

how would you dose the combo?

I have all the products you mentioned.

prolly sob not good in classroom.

I would like to try xist lb and taboo

dosage suggestion please? im in classroom

I tested using different combos.
Im not able to give a description with nice words.
However one of the combos I liked the most is: Xist oil+ love boat + SOB.
Using Love boat just for giving a balance to the mix.

I use that mix for approaches on night game with young targets (18-30yo). And works very well. With young targets normally Im concerned with -none and alpha molecules amounts. As I need targets comfortable and not intimidated. ..

SOB is good for classsroom, if not using too much..

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
01-21-2015 11:53 AM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-21-2015 8:22 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong Blade but doesn't LoveBoat also have a P96 like molecule in it as well? Hence the enhancing effect. I've done IS + P74 before and felt it missed the beautifying effect.

I wonder how it will work with a strong status mone. I've mostly only been pairing it with none products.

(01-20-2015 4:52 PM)Blade Wrote:  Use a mix of heavy instant shine + heavy p74 and you pretty much have love boat ;)

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
01-21-2015 8:22 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2015 12:32 AM

Between Evolve and SOB, which one would be considered "softer" or a a more social sexual? I would think Evolve since SOB has cops.
01-22-2015 12:32 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Vs CJ's (XIST, LoveBoat, Taboo) dsouza 32 17,319 08-21-2016 12:27 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  B.C.E. -vs- Xist, LoveBoat, C.E. ? tdctdc 0 984 10-07-2014 2:40 PM
Last Post: tdctdc
  First report.. Bliss, Loveboat, Xist tdctdc 16 6,610 09-01-2014 8:39 PM
Last Post: XyzN