Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First report.. Bliss, Loveboat, Xist
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

First report.. Bliss, Loveboat, Xist
08-25-2014 1:29 PM

I'm going to the supermarket today, and I'm wearing 1x Bliss, 2x Loveboat, 2x XiSt oil.

Right off the bat, I sense self-effects of more carefree, less anxiety, more happy, more chill. I'm not sure if it's placebo, because this is the first time wearing these products. I'll update this after I get back from the supermarket!

I'm smiling and saying "what the fuck is going on?!" because the self-effects are so apparent. Hopefully it's not placebo.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 1:30 PM by tdctdc.)
08-25-2014 1:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: First report.. Bliss, Loveboat, Xist
08-25-2014 4:07 PM

Ok I didn't get any hits, except a cute 19yr old looking asian girl. She looked at me, and I looked at her while she walked by. I was getting my cart rung up by the cashier. Held eye contact for a few secs. She went to stand next to her brother and mom in the line behind me, around 8 feet behind me. I didn't see her there until I started to head out. As I'm driving my car out of the parking lot, I happen to drive by her, and once she notices me, she is staring at me the entire time while walking.

mones seem like they are gonna be fun =].

Though... one negative was when I got home, my sister was in the kitchen eating while I was cooking steak. She was about 12 feet away, and she said "what's that smell? something smells off, like unnatural".

I'm just wondering what effects do mones have on family? I live at home, and I don't want to have any awkward emotions etc.

Also, do cover scents work if the sillage of the cover scent is shorter than the mones?? My sister smelled the mones from 12-15 feet away!! But cologne sillage range is like a couple feet at MOST...
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 4:11 PM by tdctdc.)
08-25-2014 4:07 PM
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-26-2014 4:43 AM

Hey tdctdc

You can bet mones are gonna be fun Smile

I have worn Ascend, cohesion, Flirt and Barely Legal close to my family. My sister could smell them all, from far away. And she doesn't like the smell.
The only one that had an effect on her was cohesion. There were no arguments that weekend Big Grin

I would recommend you to test each product on its own for a few days/weeks before you test combos, so you get an understanding of how each of them works separately.

cheers
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

08-26-2014 4:43 AM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2014 7:23 PM

Yeah I've been trying XiSt oil solo. The oil seems to be not detected by my sister. But the LoveBoat and Bliss sprays were super detectable.
By the way, was your sister the only person taht detected the mones, or did other family members notice them also?

(08-26-2014 4:43 AM)moe Wrote:  Hey tdctdc

You can bet mones are gonna be fun Smile

I have worn Ascend, cohesion, Flirt and Barely Legal close to my family. My sister could smell them all, from far away. And she doesn't like the smell.
The only one that had an effect on her was cohesion. There were no arguments that weekend Big Grin

I would recommend you to test each product on its own for a few days/weeks before you test combos, so you get an understanding of how each of them works separately.

cheers
M.
08-26-2014 7:23 PM
moe

Rep Post

08-27-2014 2:29 AM

Yes, she was the only one from my family that detected them. And during the last weekend I had a few days of family gathering (close to 30 people) and none of them said anything about the smell except my sister

Pheromone Xs:
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

08-27-2014 2:29 AM

tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2014 5:51 PM

(08-27-2014 2:29 AM)moe Wrote:  Yes, she was the only one from my family that detected them. And during the last weekend I had a few days of family gathering (close to 30 people) and none of them said anything about the smell except my sister

Hmm, that's interesting. Did she know it was coming from you, or was she just saying like "What is that smell?"

By the way, I just saw a couple of your posts in the XiSt + Evolve thread.
I'm wondering, how were you results from that combo? Were they spray or oil? And how old are you?

I'm thinking of trying out 1x each of XiSt, Evolve, and Cohesion (all oils), when I go to the salon this week for my haircut.

Prolonged exposure over about an hour in a room filled with many females should be interesting =].

I'm 23 years old by the way.
08-27-2014 5:51 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

08-27-2014 8:04 PM

haha, be careful with hair stylists & mones. You don't want them messing up your hair now do you? P
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 8:04 PM by XyzN.)
08-27-2014 8:04 PM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2014 9:32 PM

lol, i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, =p. Though, I did just realized that maybe it is better to be careful. My hairstylist is a guy though.

What are the effects on other guys from Cohesion, XiSt, Evolve? 1x drop of oil for all of them.

But then again, even if a guy had negative effects from my mones, would he go so far as to hate me so much that he would cut his client's hair any less than great?

WERE you being sarcastic or no, by the way??

(08-27-2014 8:04 PM)XyzN Wrote:  haha, be careful with hair stylists & mones. You don't want them messing up your hair now do you? P
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 9:35 PM by tdctdc.)
08-27-2014 9:32 PM
moe

Rep Post

08-28-2014 2:43 AM

(08-27-2014 5:51 PM)tdctdc Wrote:  Hmm, that's interesting. Did she know it was coming from you, or was she just saying like "What is that smell?"

By the way, I just saw a couple of your posts in the XiSt + Evolve thread.
I'm wondering, how were you results from that combo? Were they spray or oil? And how old are you?

I'm thinking of trying out 1x each of XiSt, Evolve, and Cohesion (all oils), when I go to the salon this week for my haircut.

Prolonged exposure over about an hour in a room filled with many females should be interesting =].

I'm 23 years old by the way.

Yep, she knew it was coming from me.

I must have used this combo once or twice. The reason being that I'm still in the phase of testing each product separately and I rarely rarely wear a combo. They are both sprays and if I remember correctly the results were great, as every time I use Evolve I have great sex ;)
I've just turned 28.

Pheromone Xs:
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

08-28-2014 2:43 AM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

08-28-2014 8:25 PM

(08-27-2014 9:32 PM)tdctdc Wrote:  WERE you being sarcastic or no, by the way??

just saayin, be tad careful Smile

It's not that your barber would hate you, more less he'd become quite nervous/on edge around you if you used those alpha/high sexual mixes around him. He probably wouldn't guess that feeling is coming from you so I don't think he'd direct anything towards you... he may mess up your hair or somethin with his nervousness by accident lol.

My experience with Cohesion, Xist, & Evolve around guys has been good for the most part. I've used all 3 at work (in both forms except for Xist Oil), and the only one I've had a problem with is Evolve Spray, and to an extent, the Oil as well.
I guess I'm OD'ing on the -none because I can't even wear 1 spray/drop of Evolve (at work) most of the time without ALL my co-workers becoming on edge, nervous, introverted around me and themselves. They all start minding their own business. I even had a co-worker come in later in the day come up to me and ask me
"XyzN, what happened?? Why is no one talking today?!"
Scratch_one-s_head

Cohesion & Xist seem fine. Cohesion guys just get a bit calmer around me. Xist a little bit of respect, not much tho.
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 8:29 PM by XyzN.)
08-28-2014 8:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Vs CJ's (XIST, LoveBoat, Taboo) dsouza 32 14,067 08-21-2016 12:27 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  loveboat looks cold Vinzanity 22 9,391 02-06-2015 1:26 PM
Last Post: XyzN
  B.C.E. -vs- Xist, LoveBoat, C.E. ? tdctdc 0 757 10-07-2014 2:40 PM
Last Post: tdctdc