Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kinda bummed right now need guidance
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

kinda bummed right now need guidance
10-27-2011 11:07 PM

4xGlace mix with liz Claiborne reality for mens cologne in a togo bottle. two to the wrist two to the neck

2xammo to the chest

Sad today was the first time Ive been to a dance in ages. i thought pheromones would help but i couldn't shake my social anxiety.I eventually ended up leaving lone and depressed.I made conversation talked to a few different women but the main prize i wanted was with some dude.I still made tiny small talk which was one of my goals the whole nite. i felt that i f*ed up cause i was talking to one of her co-workers while she was 3 or four steps away from me looking back the night wasn't that bad its just i still have difficulty adjusting to large crowds of people due particularly because of my physical disability i walk with a limp and my knees always bent and my right arm is not fully functional not trying to lay pity on myself i just am taking it into account as i think it effects my thought process at times.please help, point things out guide me in the right direction what should i do about the woman im interested in she is a social butterfly and a punk/eccentric personality she was a dominatrix at the dance while i was a sexy cat in the hat

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 11:10 PM by L.Lawliet.)
10-27-2011 11:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Rep Post

RE: kinda bummed right now need guidance
10-28-2011 3:22 AM

Oh boy. I can pretty much see a lot of my old self in you. I don't want to disappoint you, but don't dream of that girl. The minute you got too much emotions for her, you may very well be screwed. Try to let other activities and girls distract you, until you got enough experience/game to be able to have a fair chance with the girl you're after. Maybe i'm overinterpreting, but i see quite some feelings shine through your post.

From personal experience i tell you, all the girl wants is a confident, exciting, fun guy. IDK about your personality, but if you're not there yet, i honestly don't see you having much of a chance. You have to work on yourself, read the Alpha Male ebook, it's somewhere in as33 thread.

As for me, i was in love only once in my life, when i was ~16 years old. Maybe i don't fall in love anymore because i somehow can't feel love for girls that are attainable for me, or i just don't get it. Maybe i just felt some perverted form of love. The description of your girl pretty much fits into the girl i was after at that time. My girl showed me some interest which i overinterpreted, i did not stand the slighest chance to get her. At first it felt so fucking amazing, like 24/7 on e, like on a cloud, everything PERFECT, but it turned into my personal nightmare. Anyways i got disappointed, extremely depressive and was fucked for almost 2 full years before slowly recovering. Cost me the probably best time of my life. Since then i've become extremely careful when it comes to developing feelings with girls. Seems like many of the girls you run into nowadays might make you believe they love you, but drop you the next second when they see some other guy around the corner. Just be careful not to have the same stuff happening to you. Most girls don't like the true you, they like your status and your alpha-behaviour, your "i don't give a fuck"-attitude. Still there are some rare diamonds. Read as33 journal.

Also your disability will not be too much of an issue. You just have to be confident about it. Girls like to always test your confidence. May it be flirting with another guy, being late for a date, hinting at your disability. That's not too bad, as long as you show them that they can't push you out of your confident attitude.

Again i may be overinterpreting, but that's just how i feel. For me it has all become a game, which is exponentially more fun with a little 'mone edge, a "i don't give a fuck" mindset, and always trying to play your best hand. Maybe you and i can get where as33 is, someday, but i guess we still need to get way more alpha before being able to get that far.

Once again sorry for the rambling, i hope you may find one or two things, that may help you out.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 3:26 AM by idontknow.)
10-28-2011 3:22 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

10-28-2011 5:35 AM

thank you idontknow i am putting too much emotion into it. your one hundred percent right i told my self the same thing and when i first saw her i was pursuing someone else and paid her no mind. I'm definitely gonna read that alpha male ebook i know the confidence stuff but apparently i need a refresher course. i need to let that girl of the hour go as a pursuit of interest. im going back to the basics once again and we will get there also about your story of when you were 16 i went through the same thing when i was 21-23 funny i even have a tattoo as a reminder >.< :dash2:but it does a number i will not stop i got a lot of status recovery to do now in terms of my image on campus but the next dance im gonna do better.Side note dont apologize its not alpha:good2: thanks for your help really helped in getting me focused again

also can you put a link to the ebook i cant find itBig Grin thanks again buddy for everything

Pheromones *sample
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 5:45 AM by L.Lawliet.)
10-28-2011 5:35 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 6:53 AM

Ammo was my 2nd worse investment in mones besides liquid trust.

get yourself some test packets of "The edge" and use the subliminal i uploaded with the alpha male e-book. It will show you all the mistakes you are making while the mp3's change your mindset. I will have to upload some mp3's for anxiety also.

you have come to the right place my friend. you will thrive in due time. just believe and work at it.

They never said change was going to be easy. They said it would be worth it.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 6:55 AM by as33156.)
10-28-2011 6:53 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 6:57 AM

Idk gave some really great advice there, one thing I'd like to add is that you despite the social anxiety you still went ahead and fought through it. That is progress, real progress. I used to have a unbelievable fear of public speaking to the point I'd feel physically sick, believe me I made a complete arse of myself many times but the fact I did means that also had the chance to go on and present my research at a world congress conference in a room of 30+ in my field without giving a flying fuck. Keep at it mate, you'll break through and grow into something beyond your expectations.

Also, at all costs avoid relying on pheromones to compensate for social anxiety/confidence issues, it really can be a double edge sword. It can't fix missing parts only enhance what is there. Its easy to get mixed up (I know I did), especially when you hear "I put XYZ on and felt super confident!!!" in actuality what occurs is their core confidence is built upon rather than be created via pheromones. Without it you can feel like your confidence has abandoned you at the worse point despite thinking I've put mones on (that was a lesson I learnt the very hard way lol).

By going out there and facing your issues you're making your way towards closing those gaps and giving yourself the opportunity to really take advantage of the edge mones give you.

Best of luck for the future mate! Smile
10-28-2011 6:57 AM

chief101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2011 1:53 PM

I should also note that you definitely want other options available to you. Focusing too much on one girl can cause you massive headaches and drama, spend time with other girls as IDK said to "distract you" in a way. Also you can always join community groups such as leadership and public speaking workshops that can enhance your confidence and social skills. It's also a great place to meet people and possibly test out your mones as well.

My only advice to you is to keep your options open, the world is a pretty big place, half of the population are women, so keep on doing your thing by being confident and proud of who you are.

I want to just end by saying that I was in similar situation as you are a couple of years back and eventually decided I don't want to stay as a hermit (not saying you are by any means) and become as active as I can so I've exposed myself as much as I can in social settings through workshops, groups, clubs, whatever that can enhance confidence and communication skills.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 1:58 PM by chief101.)
10-28-2011 1:53 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-28-2011 4:01 PM

Hey LL,

Takes guts to admit the truth when things feel so very crashy and burny. The relative anonymity of this forum allows for such honest venting, which is a good thing, indeed.

Okay, enough touchy feely for now, let's roll up our sleeves and get down to brass tacks:

1)Consider Hypnotica Social as an alternative to Glace, mainly because of the self-effects that users have been reporting. Read the HS thread at the Liquid Alchemy Labs section of this site. The self-affects that HS seems to induce in the wearer sound badass. James Bondish? I'll take that! Read the thread.
2)Follow as33156's advice and check out his 4shared page: It was because of this suggestion, that as33156 turned me onto realsubliminals.com and their subliminal (duh) tracks. Having considered myself a subliminal connoisseur, I've tried these types of products over the last 10 years or so, to absolutely no avail. However, I don't know when some companies started using their silent, ultrasonic technology, but the bottom line is, they frickin' work. Scout My advice: check out as33156's site, maybe try out the silent mp3s, burn them to CDs and play them CONSTANTLY. That's what make the silent tracks so useful. I make the most advantage of them while I sleep, playing my CDs on loop, 6-8 hours a night. Again, I believe they are working, they're definitely doing something. Good thing is, if you're gonna purchase whatever tracks you feel represent areas you need working on (and only you know what you need to work on), the mp3s are like $11 a pop. There are tracks which address social anxiety, approach anxiety, etc., etc. Again, go check it out for yourself.
3)Ammo? What's ammo? Sounds like you could've used a couple drops of Aqua Vitae or Nude Alpha or Wolf or New Pheromone Additive, or a few sprays of Alpha Maschio or True Love.

Knowing is half the battle. Action Jackson time! Aggressive
10-28-2011 4:01 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

10-29-2011 1:38 AM

Hi my hats off to you guys for helping me been in a good mood ever since THANK YOU Drinks .I know the change is what was really bring me down cause well big things are happening in my life now and of course there has to be some unrest.

@as33156 thanks for the advice. change isn't easy i will admit. I guess my venting was cause of my old beliefs clashing with my new ones touche what company sells "The Edge." why is Ammo your 2nd worst investment? I want to know becauseMega shok i had an order come in Friday morning. I like AD products because of the results however i am open to try new products upon suggestion. Glace wasn't the right environment for the dance party because i guess the self effect wasn't strong enough but it does make people chatty and that's good at times.

@Rattlesnake You are right about starting to feel like the mones are doing all the work when it comes to the self-effect ones but i started with the mindset that pheromones are like a touch up to ones self like a haircut or a new suit it does make the person per say just sharpens the edges but i have been relying on them a bit more than usual cause when i get those hits its like a rush to me kinda like a drug its addictive cause i know exactly why they are digging me or giving me the attention and i know i caused it like a ego boost.

@Chief I actually decided to join student government that same night because i wanted to make new friends Smile funny you say that at least i know its a awesome idea now :good3:

@Dafixisin i was looking at HS as a potential buy because it was compared to scent of eros but said to be a 100x more effective and to me that's like "hot damn very impressive" i guess i will make it my next big purchase i wanna be james bond lol Dirol .thanks for posting the link to as33156 page.I too believe in subliminals as a method to improve ones self.I use subliminal programming "Attract Love" from Kelly Howell and her other products worked for me the secret meditation. i do wanna be alpha cause the results i want are that of a alpha male. My best friend since high school is back from the military and he has told me the crazy things he has done and said its easy and i can get chicks too all i gotta do is be the funny guy that i am but i wanna have an alpha twist on it not just the jester of the party if you get my drift. Ammo is a product by Androtics Direct and the other products you've named i saw before but i have already purchased so much pheromones that i start to control my instant need for a new purchase right away what is the best of the ones you named?

Pheromones *sample
10-29-2011 1:38 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-29-2011 1:56 AM

Hey LL,

I haven't used all of the aforementioned mones, but I consider myself a burgeoning expert/fan of Liquid Alchemy Lab's product line. AV is still my #1, but my sample vial of Wolf is definitely getting hits, albeit with a hard to describe different vibe to it. AV is like a pheromone drop kick in the face. Nude Alpha, no experience, and I'm probably not gonna go that way, since I already utilize AV. I'm definitely gonna marry it or Wolf with HS, for sure.

Read the LAL threads. Learn, learn, learn.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 1:57 AM by Dafixisin.)
10-29-2011 1:56 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

10-29-2011 2:20 AM

(10-29-2011 1:56 AM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Hey LL,

I haven't used all of the aforementioned mones, but I consider myself a burgeoning expert/fan of Liquid Alchemy Lab's product line. AV is still my #1, but my sample vial of Wolf is definitely getting hits, albeit with a hard to describe different vibe to it. AV is like a pheromone drop kick in the face. Nude Alpha, no experience, and I'm probably not gonna go that way, since I already utilize AV. I'm definitely gonna marry it or Wolf with HS, for sure.

Read the Liquid Alchemy Labs threads. Learn, learn, learn.

im on this forum sometimes til i just pass out ive read so much and i am continuing to read there is so much info thats why i love when people point me in new directions i havent gone yetBig Grin

Pheromones *sample
10-29-2011 2:20 AM

Share This Thread