Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kinda bummed right now need guidance
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: kinda bummed right now need guidance
11-06-2011 8:48 PM

First off I want to say how proud I am to be apart of this forum. I hate to sit here and say what's already been said but I feel your pain... the more I educate myself socially I begin to feel more sorry for the modern man than I ever had for the modern woman. The more I read about the social, dating, alpha male mindset, I keep thinking, "Damn is there a nice girl who is capable of loving a man for the 'real' him?" There are days I've lost all faith.

Just focus on yourself bro, you'll thank yourself later. Subliminals are the way to go, invest in some good books, and most of all don't look back. I'm glad you came to this forum there are a bunch of good guys here who are willing to help. I downloaded the alpha male mindset onto my android, you can find it on the link as33 has.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
11-06-2011 8:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-06-2011 9:25 PM

(11-06-2011 8:48 PM)JonJon Wrote:  First off I want to say how proud I am to be apart of this forum. I hate to sit here and say what's already been said but I feel your pain... the more I educate myself socially I begin to feel more sorry for the modern man than I ever had for the modern woman. The more I read about the social, dating, alpha male mindset, I keep thinking, "Damn is there a nice girl who is capable of loving a man for the 'real' him?" There are days I've lost all faith.

Just focus on yourself bro, you'll thank yourself later. Subliminals are the way to go, invest in some good books, and most of all don't look back. I'm glad you came to this forum there are a bunch of good guys here who are willing to help. I downloaded the alpha male mindset onto my android, you can find it on the link as33 has.

thanks jonjon the modern man has been taught to be the "nice guy" <_< its everywhere on tv in movies nice guys finish last atleast the extremely nice ones a book i started to read that is really good is"No More Mr. Nice Guy! " by Robert A. Glover.I look back at this post and i realized that it was my old beliefs not being able to cope with the new me doing new things i am also looking at 5minutechemistry its in the same pack with the alpha mindset i really like it cause i tend to run out of things to say or get caught in the friend zone helps me out a lot. quick question when you downloaded the alpha male mindset do you listen to all 3 mp3 or a specific one if so which one cause there isn't a silent version in the pack

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2011 9:35 PM by L.Lawliet.)
11-06-2011 9:25 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-07-2011 4:54 PM

(11-06-2011 9:25 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  thanks jonjon the modern man has been taught to be the "nice guy" <_< its everywhere on tv in movies nice guys finish last atleast the extremely nice ones a book i started to read that is really good is"No More Mr. Nice Guy! " by Robert A. Glover.I look back at this post and i realized that it was my old beliefs not being able to cope with the new me doing new things i am also looking at 5minutechemistry its in the same pack with the alpha mindset i really like it cause i tend to run out of things to say or get caught in the friend zone helps me out a lot. quick question when you downloaded the alpha male mindset do you listen to all 3 mp3 or a specific one if so which one cause there isn't a silent version in the pack

I listened to all 3 although this is discouraged by some people, but in this case there weren't any conflicted properties that would cause any problems... But I'm not sure if that's what you were worried about, or if you were worried about anything at all. Also did you download the ebook?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

11-07-2011 4:54 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-07-2011 7:32 PM

(11-07-2011 4:54 PM)JonJon Wrote:  I listened to all 3 although this is discouraged by some people, but in this case there weren't any conflicted properties that would cause any problems... But I'm not sure if that's what you were worried about, or if you were worried about anything at all. Also did you download the ebook?

I downloaded the pdf instruction guide if that's what your referring to and in the guide it says that the mp3 are 30 minutes long but as you may have noticed they are 10 minutes a piece thats why I listen to all 3

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-07-2011 7:32 PM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

11-07-2011 9:56 PM

i'm not sure neither but i listen to all three
i made a playlist that plays the first one 8times, second 8times and third 8times and repeat from beginning not sure if it ok but i have had weird dreams and have felt some difference in myself

the ebook that jonjon says is the How to become an alpha male - John Alexander

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2011 9:57 PM by shadowknight.)
11-07-2011 9:56 PM

JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-08-2011 1:36 AM

(11-07-2011 7:32 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  I downloaded the pdf instruction guide if that's what your referring to and in the guide it says that the mp3 are 30 minutes long but as you may have noticed they are 10 minutes a piece thats why I listen to all 3

I had made a much longer reply on here but it got erased. The point I was trying to make was that some people say that mixing up entire series causes conflicts. However, this isn't the case with you as you're just playing the 10 minute clips. I listen to more than one series, the ones I got from as33 and some others I've bought from other sources. My reasoning is that if you listen to subliminals that compliment each other you have nothing to fear. Just avoid anything stupid like, "overcome your fear of movie theaters" lol.

I downloaded the "Deep Inner Game" and "Extreme Self Motivation" series that as33 offered. Just like Shadowknight, I've experienced strange dreams while listening to the subliminals.
(11-07-2011 9:56 PM)shadowknight Wrote:  i'm not sure neither but i listen to all three
i made a playlist that plays the first one 8times, second 8times and third 8times and repeat from beginning not sure if it ok but i have had weird dreams and have felt some difference in myself

the ebook that jonjon says is the How to become an alpha male - John Alexander

Did you read my thread about the dreams I had while listening to these subliminals?

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 1:38 AM by JonJon.)
11-08-2011 1:36 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-08-2011 3:06 AM

Hi Guys,

The real subliminal mp3's I uploaded contain the same amount of messages in each 10minute clip. The only difference is the sounds and the silent. So all you really need to do is play your favourite track out of the 4 mp3's provided.

Sorry for the confusion guys. I have other mp3's from different providers that are meant to be played 123 as they have different messages on each mp3. Real subliminal I find are much better because they give you everything you need in just 10 minutes.

Also none of the mp3's I have uploaded give conflicting messages. I made sure to only add ones that worked well together. I listen to 8 silent on loop at a time non-stop throughout the day. This is great because I have already sorted out the major issues I had so now I'm just working on the rest at a leisure pace. When I first started out I just played:

Alpha male mindset silent & Deep inner game silent on loop shuffle. That was just 20 minutes of tunes I repeated non-stop throughout the day. If you are really struggling with one part of your life just pick 3 10 minute subliminal mp3's max that deal with that issues and play them on loop shuffle non-stop. You should see changes much quicker in that area of your life.

Note: I also find it more effective to have them on a shuffle loop.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2011 3:21 AM by as33156.)
11-08-2011 3:06 AM

Share This Thread