Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is TL the peak of pheromone "crush" experiences?
james mathers
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 5 posts

is TL the peak of pheromone "crush" experiences?
02-22-2012 4:35 AM

Back in the day, i used to get amazing results with Instant Female Magic from Androtics. The experience that "sold" me on pheromones was a combo of IS/Instant Female Magic /IO. I was at a party and i had 2 German girls "crushing" on me hard. probably the strongest pheromonal reaction ive experienced. Id met them at a bbq that day, and both were obsessing over me.... This affect really took off after adding the TAA molecule from the IS to the Instant Female Magic .

I learnt then that Androstadienone and TAA are perfect partners. Girl A at the party repeatedly came up to me insisting i take her facebook, and was just generally obsessing over me the whole night, all the while her BF was standing there giving me death stares haha....Girl B was just crushing in general, and made me a CD of her favourite music the next day....a 25 yr old girl. no less, acting all teenage-like and crushing hard...

Now, the reason i mention this is because everyone is assuming its the Methoxyestratetraenone in TL thats creating the love affect, whereas ive gotten this affect many times from Instant Female Magic , with -Dienone being the main molecule. [Ironically, i cannot re-create this affect with straight -dienone. There was something about the steering molecules present in Instant Female Magic that helped enhance the crush effect.] So, who feels here that perhaps Methoxyestratetraenone is an over-rated molecule and -dienone, as in Instant Female Magic , can achieve similar reactions?

Now with all the risks associated with high dose Methoxyestratetraenone as has been reported, do we as phero enthusiasts feel the potent "love" effect is worth the potentiasl side-effects? Please regale us with accounts of girls falling in love when wearing True Love? Terry talks of girls repatedly calling him up weeks later after they were exposed to TL.

For me, this "love affect" is the pinnacle of what i'm aiming to achieve with pheromones. I dont care much for the "1 night stand molecule" Androstenone. From my experience with ammo, TUH , New Pheromone Additive etc., they end up hating you the next day. Sure i can get them on the night, but its as if they feel "tricked" in a way, and get buyers remorse the next morning.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 4:41 AM by james mathers.)
02-22-2012 4:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by idontknow

idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3805
Thanks received:
2292 thanks in 673 posts

RE: is TL the peak of pheromone "crush" experiences?
02-22-2012 6:46 AM

I've used quite some TL and i've very very occasionally seen a "crush"-effect that lasted for longer than the exposure time. Comfort/cuddling/kino/sighs i've seen that with TL, though barely anything the next day. Lots of attraction is the only thing that makes girls remember for a while.

Still i wonder what others experienced. Interesting thread!

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 7:07 AM by idontknow.)
02-22-2012 6:46 AM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
758 thanks in 282 posts

02-22-2012 8:10 AM

I have had tremendous success adding TL to combos over the past month or so. Generally it was always used in conjunction with either AMMO, IO and IS and more recently with AM and Glace. I have added Turn Up The Heat and more recently New Pheromone Additive mixed with my cover scent later in the evening to round out the effects to a great deal of success and have not experienced buyers remorse what so ever. Granted five of the six situations have been "date like" in nature and I knew there would be one on one time and I had already gained some attraction before hand.

I have not really played with either of the combos above without the addition of TL because it has been so very successful with my situations, but am thinking I might the next time I am just out for the evening with friends or going solo in a bar or pub to see if I garner the same reactions. I am not as concerned with the negative effects of TL as I spray it on my shirt and have not exposed any to my skin. I do have two bottles of TL in oil that were incorrectly sent to me on an order and have thought I might mix it into a to go at times knowing that I usually do not use TL as a daily driver anyway and my exposure to it would be limited by my use.

I never tried Instant Female Magic as I came into this much past its discontinued use over at AD, but for my experiences I have found for sure that TL when added to a solid base of attraction and socials is golden. I am also of the belief that no matter how good the attraction or sexual lubricating pheromone is, if you are not capable of opening and creating attraction on your own, I just don't believe that the mones will be the magic bullet to take you over the goal line.
02-22-2012 8:10 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, eyeofra
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 209
Thanks received:
177 thanks in 93 posts

02-22-2012 10:44 AM

(02-22-2012 8:10 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I am also of the belief that no matter how good the attraction or sexual lubricating pheromone is, if you are not capable of opening and creating attraction on your own, I just don't believe that the mones will be the magic bullet to take you over the goal line.

I must keep reminding myself that game is more important than mones. actually, being truly on the inside what you portray on the outside is better than game.

my crush did respond to TL and FTL favorably, but the best moment was once when i was naturally alpha and feeling good, and the way she showed affection and kino was above how she'd responded with TL/FTL. and the best part of it was that i was enjoying myself, because i was being myself, with nothing to prove.
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 10:45 AM by kentdave.)
02-22-2012 10:44 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, idontknow

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Help with my lovey dovey crush mix, please... CockedLockedandRTR 20 3,233 08-02-2014 8:54 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  First Pheromone Experiences (yay!) williamthemac 10 2,362 11-10-2013 10:04 AM
Last Post: CockedLockedandRTR