Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with my lovey dovey crush mix, please...
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Help with my lovey dovey crush mix, please...
11-10-2013 1:54 PM

Hi, I have found tons of great mixes (and non-mix) pheromones while searching this site for days now. My problem is between my low experience level with using this stuff, and, several of my potentially best pheromones not having arrived yet for me to use.

Here is what I am WAITING on (that potentially pertains to this thread, anyhow):

-Glace
-True Love
-Evolve
-Nude (I do have NA)
-Love Boat
-Ammo
-True Communication

Here is what I HAVE (somewhat in the order of it's significance):

-Cohesion (sample)
-Androstadienone
-Alpha Maschio
-L2K, V1
-XiSt
-Nude Alpha (Wish I had the Nude. What can I do with this?)
-Bliss
-Wolf
-Aqua Vitae
-Certo
-Ascend (sample)
-SOB (sample) probably not relevant but I'll list it.

I have not researched these (samples) yet, but I do have them:
-Lucky 7
-Possess Alpha
-Hypnotica Social

Background: Two early 20's hotties that I have had excellent interactions with. One for about a month and have her number. Second girl and I always have excellent extended conversations with and have known her for over two months. On our third conversation probably six weeks ago she mentioned a boyfriend so I backed off. I don't mind pursuing a girl with a boyfriend but know it is not a good sign when they tell you, I know girls like your attention even if they have someone and besides, why bother? In her case, she seems to be back-peddling the last two time that I have seen her (as in making it more obvious that she likes me). I have never seen her since I started using the pheromones, so, time for a guided missile!

The honey that gave me her number, may be a date soon. We'll see.
I really wish my True Love or Glace was here for her. My last interaction with this beauty was the second time I had tried a pheromone on
(L2K V1) and I got her number. We'll never know if or what the L2K did
as it was time for me to shit or get off the pot with her anyhow, but,
she has been exposed successfully to my one spray after a two hour warm-up period.

Me: 185 pounds, 5' 11", white, fairly good looking (thats judged differently by every woman, I know), 49 years old. Confident being myself, flirting and upping the kino. About 42" shoulders and 32" waist.
I have been buffed several times in my life and feel that now I look just how I want to as in; I look fairly muscular but have not been "buffed" for years. I seem to be the way most girls I know would like me to look. Lots of cardio, eliptical, crunches, sit-ups, push-ups, plus some sparring now and then. Body fat right where I like it; six-pack but not overdone. Good hygiene and I dress well (stylish, tight fitting, laid-back). I don't skimp on clothes or shoes / boots.

Would something like an AM, L2K V1, XiSt or Nude Alpha with a touch of Cohesion or perhaps even some Androstadienone possibly be a good pick? I will see at least one of these girls tonight.

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 2:22 PM by CockedLockedandRTR.)
11-10-2013 1:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Help with my lovey dovey crush mix, please...
11-10-2013 3:17 PM

Presently leaning towards a 1 to 1 ratio of either:

NA + Cohesion or

NA + XiSt

Anyone think of a better one?
11-10-2013 3:17 PM
mike007
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2013 3:49 PM

(11-10-2013 3:17 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Presently leaning towards a 1 to 1 ratio of either:

NA + Cohesion or

NA + XiSt

NA + Cohesion or Androstadienone . Read the NA thread for the reasons why (along with ratios that people have used). Unless you have lots of experience with Cohesion or Androstadienone , and know their effects on you, go light with them though.

NA + XiSt can be fun, but also can freak out young women depending on their personalities and biology.
11-10-2013 3:49 PM
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

11-10-2013 3:52 PM

My friend, everyone is different, every person has a different personal natural pheromone signature and a different context, so you just have to experiment with this stuff yourself.

There is a whole lot of hype here and elsewhere on the forums about "hits" but it very often lacks consistency.

For really good reviews you need one thing in my opinion and that is: you have to give yourself and the product time to prove itself.

Just my two cents...

DarkLord1

Rep Post

(11-10-2013 3:49 PM)mike007 Wrote:  NA + Cohesion or Androstadienone . Read the NA thread for the reasons why (along with ratios that people have used). Unless you have lots of experience with Cohesion or Androstadienone , and know their effects on you, go light with them though.

NA + XiSt can be fun, but also can freak out young women depending on their personalities and biology.

If l2k v1 worked before why change it?
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-10-2013 3:55 PM

Never change a winning team indeed.

Your mix also really depends on the setting you will be seeing her in. Alone face-to-face? Just casually in the bars around friends with competition around?
11-10-2013 3:55 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

11-10-2013 4:00 PM

(11-10-2013 3:17 PM)CockedLockedandRTR Wrote:  Presently leaning towards a 1 to 1 ratio of either:

NA + Cohesion or

NA + XiSt

You might be surprised what a consistent signature will do for you. Don't get me wrong, I like to mix and match too, but in my limited experience, consistent signatures help people accept what they are feeling. I usually go for 2 weeks (now) before changing things up with at least a day or two break and drinking plenty of water.
11-10-2013 4:00 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2013 5:27 PM

(11-10-2013 3:49 PM)mike007 Wrote:  NA + Cohesion or Androstadienone . Read the NA thread for the reasons why (along with ratios that people have used). Unless you have lots of experience with Cohesion or Androstadienone , and know their effects on you, go light with them though.

Hey, thank you Mike! I have about thirty pages open between my IPad and computer, and, NA is on at least a couple of them. I really liked what I read. This week, I think I will do a light NA + Cohesion mix.
I am being careful of the ones that can cause the depression.

Thanks for the XiSt tip as well! I am trying to steer away from the ones that freak out the youngsters. At least on certain days.
11-10-2013 5:27 PM

CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2013 5:32 PM

Thank you gentlemen, very much!

I will stick with my L2K V1 for a couple of days and then try out the NA +
Cohesion out, possibly. Others may arrive in the mail in the meantime.

Just showered and was going to do the NA mix but am glad that I checked back here, first!

Really appreciate the help!!
11-10-2013 5:32 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-10-2013 6:31 PM

I think NA, Cohesion, and Glace will get them hooked hard.
11-10-2013 6:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bad wolf + xist + crush/cohesion TheBoss 2 1,516 08-30-2018 7:02 PM
Last Post: Vinzanity
  Cuddly,snuggly,lovey dovey Shahshane 28 3,259 05-13-2018 1:24 PM
Last Post: LastDragon
  is TL the peak of pheromone "crush" experiences? james mathers 3 3,941 02-22-2012 11:44 AM
Last Post: kentdave