Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

how long does it take to post in the mens area
twigan1015
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

how long does it take to post in the mens area
08-20-2019 6:11 PM

I had an account on here about 4-5 years ago and well cant remember what the username was, tried everything I would have used and nothing. So I started a new one and cant post in the mens area right now. I already activated the account through email, so I was wondering if its a time thing that I have to wait for or is it because im a new member now, I have to do something?
08-20-2019 6:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: how long does it take to post in the mens area
08-21-2019 6:21 AM

It's a combination of time and post count. New members are not able to create threads in a number of forums until they have been members for a short period of time and reach a minimal post count. We do this because the vast majority of questions new members would ask had already been asked and answered many times before, and could be found just by doing a little searching. You can participate and post replies to existing threads in any of the forums though.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-21-2019 6:21 AM
twigan1015
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2019 11:41 PM

(08-21-2019 6:21 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  It's a combination of time and post count. New members are not able to create threads in a number of forums until they have been members for a short period of time and reach a minimal post count. We do this because the vast majority of questions new members would ask had already been asked and answered many times before, and could be found just by doing a little searching. You can participate and post replies to existing threads in any of the forums though.

Do you know how many post it takes? I already have done the research and answered some of my questions (so I know which ones to stay away from), but its kinda hard to get answers to questions, when no one asked those type of questions before lol

ex: what solo or combo would be a good try that would fit what im trying to achieve again
08-27-2019 11:41 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-28-2019 8:04 AM

I know exactly how many posts it takes and how long a member needs to be registered before being able to post new threads and so do other members that have been around for awhile, and that is something that we do not share because we don't want people hanging around just long enough and making a bunch of garbage posts just for the sake of being able to post a new thread.

If you had done any real research you would have seen the numerous threads encouraging new members to start with new products one at a time and learn how they work and what they do for them individually, before trying to mix. Or at least seen a couple of the more than thousands of posts I and others have made discouraging new members from trying to mix and match before learning how individual products work.

As to what products to use to achieve given goals, there is an entire forum dedicated to what the best products are for various scenarios, so clearly you do NOT know which questions to stay away from. http://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-B...-Scenarios

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-28-2019 8:04 AM

twigan1015
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 5:31 PM

(08-28-2019 8:04 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I know exactly how many posts it takes and how long a member needs to be registered before being able to post new threads and so do other members that have been around for awhile, and that is something that we do not share because we don't want people hanging around just long enough and making a bunch of garbage posts just for the sake of being able to post a new thread.

If you had done any real research you would have seen the numerous threads encouraging new members to start with new products one at a time and learn how they work and what they do for them individually, before trying to mix. Or at least seen a couple of the more than thousands of posts I and others have made discouraging new members from trying to mix and match before learning how individual products work.

As to what products to use to achieve given goals, there is an entire forum dedicated to what the best products are for various scenarios, so clearly you do NOT know which questions to stay away from. http://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-B...-Scenarios

That does make sense, people dont post random b.s. Until they can do whatever they want.

Before I stopped my favorite combo was, come talk to me, and ammunition. I have read the top pheromones for 2016,2017, and 2018 and have read what people said about them. But I wont go any behind that. The problem is with old forums are exactly the reason why I stopped. The ones I use to use either changed the formula and/or were not shipping them out even months down the line and you dont know if there still as good as they were when they first came out. For example a314. I know someone bought out the company and are reselling them, but since its been 4-5 years I figure I would try to see what else is out there now.

This combination worked for me after buying about 6 different ones, trying them singly and with others.

I have a problem of trying to start conversations, it doesnt matter what it is, its like the words wont come out, but I realize when women what to talk to me, it makes it a lot easier for me to talk to them, mix a lil sexual in there and I achieved what I was looking for.

Now things like bad wolf have been reported to be too creepy and requires you to drive it. Which doesnt work with me. M3x kinda falls into the same department as its manuel driven and best for talkers, which im not also.

Sexual ones are all over the place, I think I seen a list of them somewhere. But its the come talk to me one im looking for again, what it did, made women want to talk to me to break the ice.
08-28-2019 5:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2019 5:53 PM

If you liked Come Talk To Me I’d suggest checking out Open Windows or TMI, both from Love Potion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-28-2019 5:53 PM
twigan1015
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-28-2019 6:16 PM

(08-28-2019 5:53 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  If you liked Come Talk To Me I’d suggest checking out Open Windows or TMI, both from Love Potion.

I guess tmi its kinda like a “truth serum” which is not really what im looking for. I dont know what tmi stands for but from what I read it probably stands for to much information lol.

Open windows sounds more like what im looking for. Something upbeat, making people want to talk, want to be around you, which is kinda what im looking for.
08-28-2019 6:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2019 6:34 PM

(08-28-2019 6:16 PM)twigan1015 Wrote:  I guess tmi its kinda like a “truth serum” which is not really what im looking for. I dont know what tmi stands for but from what I read it probably stands for to much information lol.

Open windows sounds more like what im looking for. Something upbeat, making people want to talk, want to be around you, which is kinda what im looking for.

I thought Open Windows sounded like what you might want. Just thought I’d give you a few options.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-28-2019 6:34 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-29-2019 8:22 AM

(08-28-2019 6:16 PM)twigan1015 Wrote:  I guess tmi its kinda like a “truth serum” which is not really what im looking for. I dont know what tmi stands for but from what I read it probably stands for to much information lol.

Yep, Too Much Information is exactly what it stands for.

For talkative there is, from LPMP, Open windows (as you and Snoopy Mentioned), TLG (once they open their mouth, it is motor mouth and mate bashing extraordinaire), and charisma seems to have had the effect to a small degree when I wear it.

GRAV from Apex is also a fun social and it lends itself to fast and casual light conversation quite well.

There are others, I'm sure, but those are the ones I know.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-29-2019 8:22 AM
twigan1015
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2019 9:27 PM

(08-28-2019 6:34 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I thought Open Windows sounded like what you might want. Just thought I’d give you a few options.

It is, that's why I said that it sounds more like what im looking for. TMI was a lil to much.

But that's actually what I like, recommendations of ones and going from there. Now I know if I want to have a deeper conversation with someone or get to know more about them, that there is one for that.
(08-29-2019 8:22 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yep, Too Much Information is exactly what it stands for.

For talkative there is, from LPMP, Open windows (as you and Snoopy Mentioned), TLG (once they open their mouth, it is motor mouth and mate bashing extraordinaire), and charisma seems to have had the effect to a small degree when I wear it.

GRAV from Apex is also a fun social and it lends itself to fast and casual light conversation quite well.

There are others, I'm sure, but those are the ones I know.
What do out mean by "mate bashing extraordinaire"? I don't know if that is a good thing or not lol
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019 9:29 PM by twigan1015.)
09-05-2019 9:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Long overdue and long intro MoneMau5 8 3,106 10-29-2012 12:31 AM
Last Post: CaveCritter