Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
RussianWolf

hi guys
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 28
Thanks received:
244 thanks in 172 posts

RE: hi guys
11-03-2015 1:01 AM

(11-03-2015 12:48 AM)Phyros Wrote:  You really think any mix containing dienone must necessarily detract from the molecule itself? You feel that solo with no other mixes or molecules is the most effective way to use androstadienone? I'm also curious what you mean by at the cost of your soul, can you elaborate?

Not all molecules detract from dienone. Just the ones that buffer the depression.

"To buffer" means to decrease the negative effects of. Buffering androstenone means to add something that takes the edge off of the aggression. Buffering androstadienone means to decrease the lethargy and depression. DHEA can do this, along with some other molecules, but the mix won't be as attractive.

An example of a mix like that is Cohesion. Compared to Crush-XS, though, a version without the buffers, it pales in comparison. I've never tried Cohesion, but I've experimented with Crush, GoA, and individual molecules as buffers.

As for Androstadienone costing your soul, what I mean is that it destroys your libido, thirst for life, and manliness. It gets you what you want at the cost of yourself. It's sort of an archetypal thing.

[Image: latest?cb=20140119145754]
11-03-2015 1:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

11-03-2015 1:28 AM

(11-03-2015 1:01 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Not all molecules detract from dienone. Just the ones that buffer the depression.

"To buffer" means to decrease the negative effects of. Buffering androstenone means to add something that takes the edge off of the aggression. Buffering androstadienone means to decrease the lethargy and depression. DHEA can do this, along with some other molecules, but the mix won't be as attractive.

An example of a mix like that is Cohesion. Compared to Crush-XS, though, a version without the buffers, it pales in comparison. I've never tried Cohesion, but I've experimented with Crush, GoA, and individual molecules as buffers.

As for Androstadienone costing your soul, what I mean is that it destroys your libido, thirst for life, and manliness. It gets you what you want at the cost of yourself. It's sort of an archetypal thing.

[Image: latest?cb=20140119145754]

So you can't buffer the depression without buffering the effectiveness. Too bad since depression is definitely not the emotion you're trying to incite in your target. You could always get what you want then keep it using other molecules though, right?

How was your experience with GoA? I've had a strange relationship with it so far, like I know it's working but haven't quite been able to prove it.

That's interesting about depression. At first I thought you meant it was so powerful that you were entrapping the helpless woman in your wicked pheromone web. Which I, perhaps worryingly, would consider a ringing endorsement, lol. I'm still unsure about my dienone tolerance. I know from my knowledge about supplements that if this many people experience negative reactions, it's not a good sign. I was definitely unusually brain fogged today after 2 wears of GoA.

My Journal

Have:
L2Kv1, XiSt, GoA, NNPA, Full Androtics Sampler, TAC, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Approach Confidence, Odyssey

Under (strong*) Consideration:
Core, CV4*, Style*, M3X*, Titan
Nude Alpha*, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf*
Alfa Maschio*, Glace
Alpha Treasures, Captain*, Aura of Amity
Bliss, Connections*
Holy Grail

Samples
Yes
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 1:30 AM by Phyros.)
11-03-2015 1:28 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 172 posts

11-03-2015 7:04 AM

(11-03-2015 1:28 AM)Phyros Wrote:  So you can't buffer the depression without buffering the effectiveness.

There's more promise with oral supplements. I've had success increasing my Androstadienone tolerance by supplementing with 7-keto DHEA, but I was taking a lot.

Quote:Too bad since depression is definitely not the emotion you're trying to incite in your target. You could always get what you want then keep it using other molecules though, right?

I made this mistake too, but women and I think even gay men are immune to Androstadienone depression.

Quote:How was your experience with GoA? I've had a strange relationship with it so far, like I know it's working but haven't quite been able to prove it.

The ladies absolutely love it, but it makes guys hate me. Once I mixed it with Bad Wolf lol

Quote:That's interesting about depression. At first I thought you meant it was so powerful that you were entrapping the helpless woman in your wicked pheromone web. Which I, perhaps worryingly, would consider a ringing endorsement, lol.

We're still working on a fallout blend to replace A314, and it may be even better.

Quote:I'm still unsure about my dienone tolerance. I know from my knowledge about supplements that if this many people experience negative reactions, it's not a good sign. I was definitely unusually brain fogged today after 2 wears of GoA.

Brain fog is not a good sign. When you have it bad, you won't want to do anything. Try applying some place away from your nose like the back of your ears or even your calves.
11-03-2015 7:04 AM
Thanks given by Nicksw
moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-04-2015 8:51 PM

For the last 2 days I've been running with Wolf (1 spray) with NA (2 drops) and by God I've been very pleased with the results. I'm talking pretty much a 100% hit rate with any woman I come into contact with.

Deer in headlights, displays of ass, coffee discounts etc. All attractive girls around 20 yo. Blonde, Indian, Eurasian, you name it.

This morning I even bumped into an aunt who told me I should get into acting because of my looks.

I mention it here because I don't think I have heard it spoken of as a viable mix on this site which is why I was slow to try it, although I may have missed it as the NA and the Wolf threads are too long to read.
11-04-2015 8:51 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1152
Thanks received:
1096 thanks in 684 posts

Yesterday 2:12 AM

There have been some uses of the Wolf and NA combo. In fact, I believe both were part of one of as3's better-known combos. It's not something you see too often, however.

If you're looking for long-term impact through imprinting, I'd drop the Wolf in favor of something else like CORE or Style (some might recommend XiSt as well). If you're looking for acute effects on the other hand, you should have no trouble working with that combination.
Yesterday 2:12 AM
Thanks given by moondragon99

moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 5:43 AM

Yes this combo is certainly a lot of fun but thanks for the advice re imprinting and guess what: my CORE arrived today!
Yesterday 5:43 AM
moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 9:11 PM

Also what is in Wolf that prevents imprinting?

How does a Wolf/Core/NA combo sound? I've heard Wolf & Core is a good mix.
Yesterday 9:11 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1152
Thanks received:
1096 thanks in 684 posts

Yesterday 10:45 PM

(Yesterday 9:11 PM)moondragon99 Wrote:  Also what is in Wolf that prevents imprinting?

How does a Wolf/Core/NA combo sound? I've heard Wolf & Core is a good mix.

Preventing isn't the right word - dampening is a better fit. That would be almost entirely down to DHEA.
Yesterday 10:45 PM
Thanks given by moondragon99
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 469
Thanks received:
863 thanks in 436 posts

Today 10:14 AM

Let's move this convo to the appropriate threads, folks. People will have a hard time finding relevant information concerning specific products and/or issues related to products in a New User Intro thread.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, Alpha Treasures, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core, CV4, Style, Dionysos

Wish List
Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9

My Journal
Today 10:14 AM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
244 thanks in 172 posts

Today 10:36 AM

(Today 10:14 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Let's move this convo to the appropriate threads, folks. People will have a hard time finding relevant information concerning specific products and/or issues related to products in a New User Intro thread.

Think of it as moondragon's journal. We're just elaborating on his questions.

(10-14-2015 7:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  I'm back to taking DHEA (25mg) and 7-keto (200 mg) per day in the morning, and all reactions to A-1 in a negative manner have once again disappeared for me.

Just noticed this. But I thought you were always immune to A-1? Was that only as long as you were taking the Dhea and 7-keto dhea?

Also, 200 mg is quite a bit. Are you taking a high-dose tablet from a certain vendor? What's your source?
(This post was last modified: Today 10:39 AM by NP17.)
Today 10:36 AM

Share This Thread