Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hi guys
moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: hi guys
10-14-2015 2:34 AM

My NA and Androstadienone arrived and I gave them a test run this afternoon. 2 drops of NA and 40mg of Androstadienone .

Pleased with the results but that's not why I posted.

I'm aware of Androstadienone causing depression but right now, about 3 and a half hours after application I feel physically very average. Mental fogginess, very low energy and a feeling like my body's various systems are overactive, in detox mode or something.

Does this sound like a common Androstadienone symptom to anyone?
10-14-2015 2:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1151
Thanks received:
1096 thanks in 684 posts

10-14-2015 4:30 AM

Yes, that's exactly what Androstadienone can do to you. I'd recommending replacing it with P96, since you're clearly prone to Androstadienone depression. What you're experiencing is only the beginning. The more you use Androstadienone , the more you'll sensitize yourself to those negative effects.
10-14-2015 4:30 AM
Thanks given by moondragon99
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 469
Thanks received:
862 thanks in 436 posts

10-14-2015 7:44 AM

I'm back to taking DHEA (25mg) and 7-keto (200 mg) per day in the morning, and all reactions to A-1 in a negative manner have once again disappeared for me.

Pheromone XS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: Xist, SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Bad Wolf

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, Alpha Treasures, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics Direct
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty, MX297, P96

LaCroy
New Pheromone Additive

Apex
Products: Imprint, Core, CV4, Style, Dionysos

Wish List
Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf, SXD-9

My Journal
10-14-2015 7:44 AM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, moondragon99

moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-16-2015 10:28 PM

Hmmm....I tested again at the same dosage and report no ill effects.

I guess I will find out soon enough.

Also I have a question regarding the importance of cover scents for the purpose of diffusion. Basically how necessary are they?

Finally I've got some Core coming my way, I think I read in a thread that you Ekscentra said that Core goes well with NA but I can't for the life of me find it to confirm. Is this the case or am I mistaken?
10-16-2015 10:28 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1096 thanks in 684 posts

10-16-2015 11:59 PM

You'll definitely want a cover scent for 95% of the mixes you'll use, whether that's in the form of a scent package or through using a separate scent.

Correct, I did say CORE mixes well with NA, and just about everything else too.
10-16-2015 11:59 PM
moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

10-23-2015 3:05 AM

Yuk I know this such a noob question but I'm looking for reasonably specific instructions. Tomorrow I'm looking at unleashing my NA & Androstadienone on a target.

Since both are unscented I presume a cover scent is required. Fine.

Now my question is do I apply the scent before or after the mones?

Must they be on the same skin or merely near each other.

I've never done the cover scent thing with unscented mones and I don't want to mess this up.

Any other info that might help? I was actually hoping to run this combo with CORE but it hasn't arrived yet.

Actually whilst perusing the NA review thread I noticed that NA/Androstadienone & Glace is apparently a killer combo. Now I don't have Glace but I've got a sample of Hypnotica Social. You guys think I should add a little HS to the mix?

Thanks guys
10-23-2015 3:05 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1096 thanks in 684 posts

10-23-2015 5:42 AM

On or near the scent are both fine.

I think Glace is a poor idea. Alpha -nol comes off as superficial at low doses. This is the last thing you want with NA + Androstadienone . Hypnotica would be better, but I'd avoid Alpha -nol except to establish rapport. After that, drop it in favor of Beta -nol, P74, and/or MeO-NOL.
10-23-2015 5:42 AM

moondragon99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-02-2015 10:17 PM

It looks like I definitely suffer from Androstadienone depression. Sexual encounter with target left me with feelings of seediness. My mix was NA (2 drops) IH (1 spray) & Androstadienone (30mg)

Interestingly I now want nothing to do with her whereas previously I was very much more into her than she was into me I think. Maybe that dynamic contributed to the feeling I mentioned however the Androstadienone certainly magnified it significantly in my opinion. I probably felt uncomfortable in my skin for 3 days. Note that this was the sixth such encounter and the first to produce these feelings, and the first in which I used Androstadienone .

I'm actually pleased with this result to be honest because I knew this wasn't leading anywhere but I was too damn into her to properly acknowledge her faults.

Anyway I'm still waiting for my damned Core so I'm still rocking Wolf as an everydayer but I'm interested in spicing it up a bit. Any ideas for something to combo with it? I've found Wolf to be smooth and safe but now I'm feeling a little bit dangerous and in the mood for some interesting reactions. I'm actually in the market for a proper Alpha product now. I've been reluctant to go for a hard Alpha in the past because I'm more of a quiet type but screw it man, let's explore this world. Plus I do have some alpha qualities.

Any suggestions on some good hard alpha products? Also despite the Androstadienone problems I feel that this molecule is too important to give up on just yet. Maybe there's a product containing Androstadienone you could recommend that's buffered to reduce any ill-effects I might try. What might you guys suggest, specifically to pair with NA? Cohesion? GOA? Imprint?

I'd definitely attribute NA for the most noticeable hits I've had lately. Really looking forward to pairing it with Core.

Cheers guys
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 10:21 PM by moondragon99.)
11-02-2015 10:17 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 25
Thanks received:
243 thanks in 171 posts

11-02-2015 10:44 PM

(11-02-2015 10:17 PM)moondragon99 Wrote:  Anyway I'm still waiting for my damned Core so I'm still rocking Wolf as an everydayer but I'm interested in spicing it up a bit. Any ideas for something to combo with it? I've found Wolf to be smooth and safe but now I'm feeling a little bit dangerous and in the mood for some interesting reactions. I'm actually in the market for a proper Alpha product now. I've been reluctant to go for a hard Alpha in the past because I'm more of a quiet type but screw it man, let's explore this world. Plus I do have some alpha qualities.

It sounds like Bad Wolf. Even though it's a completely different mix, this is the thought process behind Garry making Bad Wolf. And it's quite effective for what it does. Give that a try. I'm happy with my BW.

Quote:Any suggestions on some good hard alpha products? Also despite the Androstadienone problems I feel that this molecule is too important to give up on just yet. Maybe there's a product containing Androstadienone you could recommend that's buffered to reduce any ill-effects I might try. What might you guys suggest, specifically to pair with NA? Cohesion? GOA? Imprint?

I'd definitely attribute NA for the most noticeable hits I've had lately. Really looking forward to pairing it with Core.

Yes, Androstadienone is amazing, but it's faaaar less effective when buffered by DHEA or other molecules. It's truly an amazing molecule in terms of attraction, but it comes at the cost of your soul Vampire
11-02-2015 10:44 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

11-03-2015 12:48 AM

Quote:Yes, Androstadienone is amazing, but it's faaaar less effective when buffered by DHEA or other molecules. It's truly an amazing molecule in terms of attraction, but it comes at the cost of your soul Vampire

You really think any mix containing dienone must necessarily detract from the molecule itself? You feel that solo with no other mixes or molecules is the most effective way to use androstadienone? I'm also curious what you mean by at the cost of your soul, can you elaborate?

My Journal

Have:
L2Kv1, XiSt, GoA, NNPA, Full Androtics Sampler, TAC, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Approach Confidence, Odyssey

Under (strong*) Consideration:
Core, CV4*, Style*, M3X*, Titan
Nude Alpha*, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf*
Alfa Maschio*, Glace
Alpha Treasures, Captain*, Aura of Amity
Bliss, Connections*
Holy Grail

Samples
Yes
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 12:49 AM by Phyros.)
11-03-2015 12:48 AM

Share This Thread