Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hello
dom
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

hello
03-17-2016 3:34 PM

Found this site while looking for substance i've heard of that raises test levels. After reading few posts on this site i find out it is called cuplins. Trying to use it for workout and football drills. Does it really work and how long for? My stats are 6-2 190 lean af. Looking for that extra pump while i play for my junior college.
03-17-2016 3:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

RE: hello
03-17-2016 4:26 PM

So dirty primative, t stick, desire me, and sob seem like good options
03-17-2016 4:26 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 387
Thanks received:
507 thanks in 268 posts

03-17-2016 10:04 PM

Welcome !

You have 2 options.

Desire me oil from PXS and Couplins stick from lal labs. Hope this helps. Other 2 have other effects. I would suggest to go with the two for specific purpose.

THanks
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2016 10:10 PM by kalpan56.)
03-17-2016 10:04 PM
Thanks given by dom
dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

03-29-2016 12:46 PM

Damn pulled the plug on a shit load lol

NA, AV, Nude, Androstadienone , Latina, GOA, Xist, Taboo, DM, Core, Style and M3X
03-29-2016 12:46 PM
dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

03-29-2016 12:56 PM

THU as well
almost forgot wolf lol
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 12:59 PM by dom.)
03-29-2016 12:56 PM

dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

03-29-2016 1:11 PM

Which products mix well together and which ones should i avoid using together?
03-29-2016 1:11 PM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1912
Thanks received:
2033 thanks in 1217 posts

03-29-2016 1:25 PM

(03-29-2016 1:11 PM)dom Wrote:  Which products mix well together and which ones should i avoid using together?

I'd suggest avoiding cops and Androstadienone . This ingredient can be found in Taboo, GoA, and (I believe) Latina. This isn't an exclusive rule - it can work in some contexts, and typically with only small doses of each.

Androstadienone creates this perfect relationship material vibe while cops give off the impression you've just had sex with another woman. Think of it as promising one thing and immediately breaking that promise. In excess, the two seem to conflict heavily.

Some users haven't hadmuch luck combining Wolf and Taboo. You may have better luck, but I wouldn't count on it.

If you combine Wolf and/or XiSt and/or Style, go easy on them. You shouldn't need to go too crazy with the combinations. Start solo, figure out how each product works on its own, then move on.

Keep consistent with what you wear around family and friends. Constantly changing which mixes you use can cause distrust and confusion. I'd suggest figuring out mixes around newer targets first so you don't have to worry about this.

Check the pinned threads in the newbie sections for more. Also look into the PheroWiki. You can find this at the top right corner of the page.
03-29-2016 1:25 PM
Thanks given by dom
dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

03-30-2016 11:18 AM

(03-29-2016 1:25 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I'd suggest avoiding cops and Androstadienone . This ingredient can be found in Taboo, GoA, and (I believe) Latina. This isn't an exclusive rule - it can work in some contexts, and typically with only small doses of each.

Androstadienone creates this perfect relationship material vibe while cops give off the impression you've just had sex with another woman. Think of it as promising one thing and immediately breaking that promise. In excess, the two seem to conflict heavily.

Some users haven't hadmuch luck combining Wolf and Taboo. You may have better luck, but I wouldn't count on it.

If you combine Wolf and/or XiSt and/or Style, go easy on them. You shouldn't need to go too crazy with the combinations. Start solo, figure out how each product works on its own, then move on.

Keep consistent with what you wear around family and friends. Constantly changing which mixes you use can cause distrust and confusion. I'd suggest figuring out mixes around newer targets first so you don't have to worry about this.

Check the pinned threads in the newbie sections for more. Also look into the PheroWiki. You can find this at the top right corner of the page.

Ok thanks brah. I kinda panicked the night before that post and put on 2 AV, 2 Wolf, 1 NA, Androstadienone , Core, Xist and px83. lol put one on and thought i should add a lil of this and a lil of that and i think i fucked up. kinda became skeptical if pmones work or not but yesterday shit happened and i was like damnn

So yesterday i went a lil simpler, I used 1.5-2 sprays M3X in the morning and noticed interesting things but can't really tell if it was the M3X. Later on in the afternoon I showered so i dont know if the other shit i put on was still doing its thing, but i used 2 GOA and 2-3 Latina. This really hit a 19-21 year old mexican girl, usually she comes during her break to where i work and just gets what she needs and leaves with a lil small talk while paying but yesterday she came back during her lunch break and talked with me the whole 30 mins. Never has happened to any of the other guys i work with and everyone says they think she likes me. fucking petite, tear dat ass up type of body with a bomb ass personality. my fuck buddy roster is full but if i can pull her i'd drop all them hoes for her.... lol well most..

the only problem is i see this girl 2-3 times a week and i want to be strapped with the best imprinting/fall in luv mix for her to feel. Today would be the second day and then i wont see her till sunday so perfect lil gap in between exposures maybe. would adding NA or Androstadienone help this out? I also have a Beta Androstenol spray and AOA sample and p93 5 mcg and tac 20 mcg from androtics direct as well. anyone got any suggestions? i think i posted before of what is in my stash, got a few hours before i head to work
03-30-2016 11:18 AM
Ekscentra
Foremost Eccentric

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1912
Thanks received:
2033 thanks in 1217 posts

03-30-2016 1:38 PM

The Latina + GoA combo seems to be working fine, so I'd suggest sticking to that. Less is more with NA - one drop is by far the best ose for imprinting. You might not notice the signs for a few exposures, but once you do, you should definitely start believing in what mones can do.

Beta androstenol is already in GoA, last I checked? No need to add more onto that.
03-30-2016 1:38 PM
Thanks given by dom

dom
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

03-31-2016 10:54 PM

Ok so stuck with 2-3Latina and 2-3GOA and it worked again except that yesterday she didnt get a lunch break but stayed pretty long before she started and during her break and seemed like she didnt want to leave(she works across the street from where i work).

Also I tried 2Wolf at the gym with the usual DM around my nose. As working out goes, DM doesnt really raise my maxes on lifts but i did notice that i did not need really to drop any weight from my sets until after a few sets and was able to complete them. Had more energy to which means more volume. Now i think it was the wolf since i just added it yesterday and today but stares stares stares. Gym is full of mexican women and i was seeing good hits. Mexican mami with a face like angelina jolie with a lil jessica alba type body was following me around. Damn one look at her face and eyes and i was Man in love fucking banger right there, i gotta get that lol pretty green eyes

Mexican women seem to like Latina+GOA and now lately Wolf also but mainly the younger for wolf (18-28). I wonder if they are made up of something similar that seems to attract them. Anyone have any idea what is in both wolf and the combo latina+GOA?
03-31-2016 10:54 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra

Share This Thread