Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

good product for college
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

good product for college
11-17-2012 9:54 AM

I am currently going to school and i tend to be introverted/shy so I havent had any luck talking to girls.

Are there any products good for having women approach me first?

I was considering pure alpha/love combo but if there is anything better i would be interested. Maybe something that would work in lecture/library setting.
11-17-2012 9:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lifeisgood7

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: good product for college
11-17-2012 11:53 AM

l2k from alpha dreams

aqua vitae (liquid alchemy labs)+ glace (alpha dreams)

a bottle of a1 from liquid alchemy labs or alpha dream would not hurt either

i could tell you to get instant gentlemen from androtics or something softer BUT NO

girls in college want to experience the alpha male. they are dying to have someone destroy their paradigm of puppy love. trust me on this.

if you want to wear mones get over that "i want girls to approach me first" bull shi%

YOU ARE A MAN

YOU ARE A HUNTER

girls may approach you while wearing mones, but thats no fun :-)

get that out of your head from now about them approaching you first. you are at college. girls are dying to have fun. they want sexual relations just as bad as we do, if not more

just party a lot, observe other males (what to do, what not to do), party some more, join clubs, join a frat, PARTY PARTY PARTY

and stay away from a girlfriend in college (the girl that studies in the library lol)

that was my biggest mistake. i missed out on a lot of social interactions and experiences because i had the crutch of a girlfriend. trust me man. stay away from the good girls. worry about that towards your senior year. get as much sexual interactions/social interactions in as possible

if you do, it will set you up for life

Check out my personal blog!

Check out my Youtube!
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 1:09 PM by lifeisgood7.)
11-17-2012 11:53 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-17-2012 8:50 PM

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the guys will have lots of options for you.
Mones can give you an edge in the right direction but only you can do something about the introverted/shy behavior. Maybe someone can suggest a product that will give some alpha self effects to help get you out there and in the mix instead of being the "wall flower" waiting to be picked...don't be lazy Blum Confident = Sexy
Happy hunting! Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-17-2012 8:50 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-17-2012 8:52 PM

Wolf! will make you a very popular guy. Welcome to the forum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-17-2012 8:52 PM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2012 9:08 PM

Well I will also say that I am a junior and have basically two semesters left. I am interested in getting girlfriend(library intelligent type), I don't consider this a hinderance because I wouldn't want a girlfriend that isn't at least a 8-9 and intelligent so they can keep up with me. I also am not really shy but more introverted, but I will start pursing girls and not waiting for them to come to me. Hopefully this along with exercise, mones, and looking good whenever I am out.

I am prescribed adderall which also boosts my confidence.

I will try the products mentioned if there are any other suggestions let me know.
11-17-2012 9:08 PM

macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2012 9:11 PM

Also I do not party a lot as I enjoy 420 and dont really like alcohol or the party environment. I am considering starting

Wolf
Glace
True Alpha

used whenever I am on campus or at the gym. Does this sound like a good combo?
11-17-2012 9:11 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2012 9:14 PM

I use Corpo who gets me alot of attention wit the girls,and Wingman 9 who is not talked too much here but it works for me, and gets them relantionship type of girls chase me.....

iam in college too.
(This post was last modified: 11-17-2012 9:16 PM by preck.)
11-17-2012 9:14 PM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-17-2012 9:34 PM

I will be looking at various reviews on these products before I pull the trigger.

If I was just to order from LAL would wolf and aqua vitae be a good combo or overlap?

I would like to order from just one company that preferably has FAST shipping.
11-17-2012 9:34 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-17-2012 10:40 PM

(11-17-2012 9:34 PM)macman Wrote:  I will be looking at various reviews on these products before I pull the trigger.

If I was just to order from LAL would wolf and aqua vitae be a good combo or overlap?

I would like to order from just one company that preferably has FAST shipping.

the dont work will together in my opinion. they are great as stand alones though. I would invest in wolf ans some A1

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-17-2012 10:40 PM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2012 1:00 AM

Unfortunately read this after I ordered. Ended up with 10ml wolf, 30ml av, and 10ml androsadienone.

What would be a good time to use these and in what combination? The av was expensive hopefully it has some effect.
11-18-2012 1:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question New to Pheromones, Good product for around $30? SteelCity 9 3,316 03-04-2013 9:27 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace