Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

good product for college
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: good product for college
11-18-2012 5:48 PM

(11-18-2012 1:00 AM)macman Wrote:  Unfortunately read this after I ordered. Ended up with 10ml wolf, 30ml av, and 10ml androsadienone.

What would be a good time to use these and in what combination? The av was expensive hopefully it has some effect.
Aqua Vitae certainly has some effect try it alone starting at 1-2 dr spread out on pulse points it is a sexual and Alpha dominant formula and therefore walk the walk when using this ie like a Bull dog and not a pussycat,

Women getting a whiff of AV will certainly remember you because of the emotions and perceptions it engenders however just remember that pheromone targets can easily hide and cover their emotional responses and therefore if you do not immediately notice the effects of any pheromone app do not make the mistake of thinking it ineffectual because with practice comes the refinement of your pheromone perceptions.

Wolf is great well engineered formula and to be fair it should be initially applied alone until an appreciation of this great product has been established, you will like WOLF because of its effects and because it can be relied upon to be consistent.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-18-2012 5:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2012 7:01 PM

I love to spray on wolf. I think 5inchs = i drop. Sweet test time. With AV try an inch or 2 and show a little atitude with it while in uni. The friendly ball-buster should get you lots of attention from the ladies and don't be afraid to use sexual innuendoes openly. Works for me.

Also checkout the goodies I uploaded in the 4shared folder. The start a journal and tell us about your conquest.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 7:02 PM by as33156.)
11-18-2012 7:01 PM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-18-2012 11:58 PM

I will definitely start a journal once I get me products which should be here by the end of the week hopefully.

Also I feel that I already give an alpha vibe being white male and 6'3"(not that being white helps but there are a lot of asian students at my school) but this could be wrong. I will still take take recommendations here and go easy on mones. I will try wolf daily and maybe av when I am around my target and see what happens. I actually now have a target considering this girl seems to be everywere I am or go on campus and its a huge school.

I make my first move tuesday without mones and see how it goes.....then maybe with mones the next week. A true back ti back comparison.

Target is white female 18-20 shy/library type.
11-18-2012 11:58 PM
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-20-2012 11:00 PM

(11-18-2012 11:58 PM)macman Wrote:  I will definitely start a journal once I get me products which should be here by the end of the week hopefully.

Also I feel that I already give an alpha vibe being white male and 6'3"(not that being white helps but there are a lot of asian students at my school) but this could be wrong. I will still take take recommendations here and go easy on mones. I will try wolf daily and maybe av when I am around my target and see what happens. I actually now have a target considering this girl seems to be everywere I am or go on campus and its a huge school.

I make my first move tuesday without mones and see how it goes.....then maybe with mones the next week. A true back ti back comparison.

[quote]Target is white female 18-20 shy/library type.
Yes sure try Wolf daily because for me even a small application of 2 drops did elicit very nice overall results.... also Ha ha

just as soon as you find a little spare cash go order your self a good Alpha Androstenol product, something to refresh her and lighten her senses up You could try Glace its obtained from Alpha-Dream and comes with either fast or slow burn characteristics, the fast burn variety is more specifically used in cooler climatic conditions cheers TAB . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
11-20-2012 11:00 PM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2012 5:31 PM

Definitely will order some glace but right now I have hypnotic social, lucky royal, and alpha nude samples in addition to androstadienone, wold, and AV. I am going to put some AV on tomorrow and see how it goes...
11-24-2012 5:31 PM

thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2012 9:47 AM

(11-18-2012 1:00 AM)macman Wrote:  Unfortunately read this after I ordered. Ended up with 10ml wolf, 30ml av, and 10ml androsadienone.

What would be a good time to use these and in what combination? The av was expensive hopefully it has some effect.

It is expensive because you get a ton of it.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
11-25-2012 9:47 AM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2012 9:47 PM

I agree that a little dab is more than adequate with AV and it is well worth the money.

The AV definitely was more effective alone than when combined with A1 and wolf all at once. I will try inch to neck and both arms of AV with 2 drops A1 in hair tomorrow. I might add hypnotic social later in the day depending on how things go.

With just AV alone, I was watching skyfall and during the begging a hot blonde walked down like three times during the previews directly in front of wear I was sitting and was getting mad respect from my male friends and other random males.

Maybe I will stick to AV only if A1 or wolf negatively effects it. But hypnotica social shouldnt have a negative effect on AV from what I have read on here.

I will report back tomorrow with my results.....
11-26-2012 9:47 PM
thelimeusa
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2012 1:29 AM

I have been wearing 2drops av for the last 5 days and loving it.b I want it to be my signature smell.

Getting a lot of great complements from the wife and enjoying the attention out and about.

Wife told me all the women at the stores were flirting with me and that I was the best looking guy out there.

48 Yr. Old Brit. trolling deep South Texas

Current Collection:

A.V., N.P.A. Wolf and Corporativo
Scent of Eros & Glace
Androstadienone
11-27-2012 1:29 AM
macman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2012 10:54 PM

Yeah I ended up with about 3 sprays of wolf with about 3 drops of A1 in my hair and around 7:30 threw on about 4 drops lucky royal. It was a damn fine day! Kept getting touched by various women and also chatted up by this girl that I am into but now regret not taking it further.

I have feeling a small amount of lucky royal can work wonders and will be trying out this combo again Thursday. Tomorrow will be
AV with hypnotica social.

Which mones are the most sexual from LAL? I am impressed with LAL products and would like to have a strong sexual mone handy just in case.
11-27-2012 10:54 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-27-2012 11:07 PM

(11-26-2012 9:47 PM)macman Wrote:  I agree that a little dab is more than adequate with AV and it is well worth the money.

The AV definitely was more effective alone than when combined with Androstadienone and wolf all at once. I will try inch to neck and both arms of AV with 2 drops Androstadienone in hair tomorrow. I might add hypnotic social later in the day depending on how things go.

With just AV alone, I was watching skyfall and during the begging a hot blonde walked down like three times during the previews directly in front of wear I was sitting and was getting mad respect from my male friends and other random males.

Maybe I will stick to AV only if Androstadienone or wolf negatively effects it. But hypnotica social shouldnt have a negative effect on AV from what I have read on here.

I will report back tomorrow with my results.....

Find what works for you and stick with it. Latina women love AV to & glace. A1 not really needed for them they like to feel manhandled and a rush I find.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-27-2012 11:07 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question New to Pheromones, Good product for around $30? SteelCity 9 3,316 03-04-2013 9:27 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace