Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
for phermone oils do you dab it on you or rub it into your skin ?
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

for phermone oils do you dab it on you or rub it into your skin ?
05-21-2018 9:32 AM

so let's say I'm using a phermone oil and put it on my neck, do I just dab it on my neck or rub the oil into my neck?
05-21-2018 9:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: for phermone oils do you dab it on you or rub it into your skin ?
05-21-2018 9:41 AM

I rub very very gently to spread it around so there will be more mones heated and diffused.
05-21-2018 9:41 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-21-2018 11:44 AM

(05-21-2018 9:32 AM)Niceguy Wrote:  so let's say I'm using a phermone oil and put it on my neck, do I just dab it on my neck or rub the oil into my neck?

Some men may even apply cologne to their wrists, just remember not to rub the cologne into your skin as the friction will break down the molecules causing the fragrance to dissipate quicker. ()

Rubbing the cologne is not recommended, as that can "bruise" the notes. ()

Master Perfumer Harry Frémont who works for Firmenich, one of the largest fragrance companies, and is one of only about 10 master perfumers in the world. According to Frémont there is a good reason to stop that wrist-rub habit: it changes the way the scent performs on your skin.

Typically, complex scents are a combination of top notes, middle or heart notes and base notes. Top notes are more delicate, lighter, and dissipate most quickly; base notes are heavier molecules, longer lasting. And if you rub your wrists together right after putting on your favorite fragrance, you really do spoil those light-molecule top notes. The friction between the perfume and your skin's natural oils "rushes the fragrance," says Frémont. In effect, he says, you're fast-forwarding your scent experience, bypassing the opening and going straight to the heart notes. ()

Rubbing the perfume [cologne] into the skin seems a sensible thing to do. In reality, it breaks the molecular bond, making the scent weaker. ()

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-21-2018 11:44 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-27-2018 7:25 PM

Ok, so I've taken the advice given by Paradox and dabbed on the products as opposed to rubbing them onto the skin. And to my surprise, I can see a definite pattern of improved results. In the past few days, my daywear of cops + BW has suddenly turned much more consistent and sexual than before. Women just don't want to let you leave their presence. I've had women just gazing at me, one gave me her card and made me promise to call her.
I just returned home from a date (2nd date with her), I kind of set it up with my intentions made clear beforehand (her, "what shall I wear? Are we going out?"... me, "just wear your red lipstick and nothing else. By the way, what's your apartment number?"). So, with 2 drops of BW dabbed behind each ear, 1 dab of Voodoo on each outer arm, a few inches of PA on my inner arms and a drop of cops on mt pubes, I arrived at her place. Within 4 minutes she was naked and down on me. I've used this combo many times before, and it is a pretty reliable panty dropper, but I've never seen it hit so hard and fast.
So, it just goes to show; the smallest details can make the biggest differences. Thanks Paradox for sharing the wisdom!

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
05-27-2018 7:25 PM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

05-29-2018 6:42 AM

(05-27-2018 7:25 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Ok, so I've taken the advice given by Paradox and dabbed on the products as opposed to rubbing them onto the skin. And to my surprise, I can see a definite pattern of improved results.

So, it just goes to show; the smallest details can make the biggest differences. Thanks Paradox for sharing the wisdom!

Thanks LoveInSpain

[Image: WrestleMania-24-Ric-Flair-Nature-Boy_2090048.jpg]

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-29-2018 6:42 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-29-2018 7:00 AM

(05-27-2018 7:25 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Ok, so I've taken the advice given by Paradox and dabbed on the products as opposed to rubbing them onto the skin. And to my surprise, I can see a definite pattern of improved results.

That was meant for colognes but I haven't tried it with mones.Are you sure it had noticeable differences?

Also, Paradox, do you dab your pheromones too?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-29-2018 7:00 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2018 7:07 AM

I had a real deer musk oil which i used to increase my focus for meditation. When i put a drop and rub i had less self effects. When i put a drop on my wrist without rubbing and sniffed, much more focus occured.
05-29-2018 7:07 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2018 8:08 AM

(05-29-2018 7:00 AM)stefdude Wrote:  That was meant for colognes but I haven't tried it with mones.Are you sure it had noticeable differences?
I was dubious beforehand, but I'm 100% convinced of the increased effectiveness. Targets who were previously unresponsive are now in the bag.

There is one possible explanation; it's warm and windy. A smaller, more concentrated app point will diffuse slower. Add the that factor the point that the different types of molecules will disperse "in their order", and it makes sense.
(I just wish I hadn't used Voodoo in the combo. That particular girl is blowing up my phone).

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
06-01-2018 8:08 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-01-2018 10:55 AM

I'm positive it works too. Obviously I have to do more testing and I will keep doing it like this from now on.

I've always rubbed oils in the past. Sprays not so much. Not that I had bad results from oils.

So here's what I did today. I put on some NA from a roller, rolling very slowly and didn't rub any app. points. Then I used 2 sprays of Core. I've tried this combo a few times before after seeing glowing reviews here, but didn't see anything I'd call outstanding from it. Today I definitely felt more self effects from NA than usual. I also saw obvious attraction hits from 2 young attractive women in the gym. That's not exactly out of the norm when I use mones, but it seemed to hit quicker and harder than what I've seen before. One of them insisted on working out near me when it's not necessary and we all know what that means.

I know I'm speaking early, but I think Paradox and LIS are seriously onto something here.
(06-01-2018 8:08 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  There is one possible explanation; it's warm and windy. A smaller, more concentrated app point will diffuse slower. Add the that factor the point that the different types of molecules will disperse "in their order", and it makes sense.

It makes sense to me. I can actually recall having better results with AV when I had it on more concentrated app points.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018 10:57 AM by MacCauley.)
06-01-2018 10:55 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-02-2018 8:10 AM

I tried it with alcohol drops of L2K.I think it made a big difference and I noticed possibly better diffusion.If my perception is correct this is huge and all these years I hadn't figured it out.I tried to rep you Paradox but I gotta spread the love.But maybe I should negative rep you for not sharing sooner Big Grin

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
06-02-2018 8:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How far have we come, and where are we going? Phermone Journey dsouza 2 1,414 05-02-2015 9:44 PM
Last Post: Cornfed