Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
finally! hits from Heart & Soul!
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 19 posts

finally! hits from Heart & Soul!
07-21-2010 12:12 PM

I've had to attend regular hearings over the past six months or so (don't worry, I'm not in any trouble!), and each time I used a basic mix of EST and TAH, sometimes with light cops, sometimes with IH or IO. Every single one of these hearings has gone my way, but I'm not sure if that's because of the Pheromones, the fact that I'm in the right, or a combination of both. TODAY it most certainly was the Pheromones!

When I was deciding what to use this morning, I almost went with an EST/TAH/cops mix, but something was nagging me not to. I looked at my bottle of Heart & Soul, so forlorn, and I decided "what the hell, I'll give this one a spin today. It can't hurt." I sprayed the back of my neck once, the inside of wrists once (spread between the inside of my elbows), and the back of my wrists once (spread between both wrists) for a total of three sprays. I covered with Pink Sugar.

First of all, when you approach the court building, you can see yourself and anyone else walking in the area because the entire first floor is windowed; that dark-coated window material that works as an effective mirror. As I was walking in, a cute guy in a suit passed me (a lawyer, I think). He had been staring at me until he passed, and I saw in the windows that he completely turned around to watch me walk by. He took several steps backward before turning back around and continuing on his way.

When I got to the floor the hearings were on and signed in, I saw that the judge who was presiding for me today was a woman! That's a first for me, and I was thanking my lucky stars I decided to stay away from cops. Cops on me tend to elicit jealousy and cattiness in other women.

Fast forward to my hearing: these hearings just consist of a judge, my lawyer, me, the opposing lawyer, and the opposing party if they choose to attend (they have only appeared once). The judge was very businesslike and curt, but didn't appear to be mean or irritable. This is how most of these judges act, probably because they sit in on many such hearings every day, one after the other. At one point the judge asked me for some specifics on my portion of the case pertaining to my job/career. After I answered her, she stared at me for a minute with a look... I can only describe it as "marvelling". She said "How old are you??? This job sounds like you need a college education." I told her my age and she looked at each of the other lawyers and said "Do you believe this? I thought she was just out of high school!" The three of them then had a discussion on how young I looked, how perfect my skin was (!!), how no one should walk next to me because they would pale in comparison... It was SO BIZARRE, even knowing what the cause most likely was. Then the judge said "This is an inappropriate question, I know, but bear with me... Is that your real hair color? I ask because it fits your skin so well, it looks so natural!" at which point she turned to the opposing lawyer and said "don't you agree?" and he said "She's certainly beautiful."

After all of this nonsense (because really, what a setting for this type of conversation!) the judge basically said "OK, I'm just calling this in her favor. I think we all understand she's in the right here" and the opposing lawyer agreed! WTF!

I think my lawyer's mind was blown. He said very little. He just got up and left the hearing room (probably hoping to not say anything stupid to break the spell I had going!), and while I stood and got my things together the judge started talking about how young I look and how beautiful I am again! WTF x 2!

This was one of the most outrageous and beneficial hits I've ever received! Pheromones don't even explain it all, it was so over the top!
07-21-2010 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Bella, tezza23, esmeralda, halo0073

Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 45 posts

RE: finally! hits from Heart & Soul!
07-21-2010 12:17 PM

Eek OMG!

Judge & opposing lawyer obsessed with your beauty? CHECK!

I personally like H&S - it seems to always elicit "adoring interest" from others for me too. Maybe not so obvious as for you though!

Good for you! Turned out perfectly!
07-21-2010 12:17 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks received:
286 thanks in 362 posts

07-21-2010 1:28 PM

Um yes the hits from H&S can be over the top! I'm recalling the argument I had with a gentlemen ( a stranger ) about not wanting to have his baby.... It sounds like this was the perfect blend for what you needed & maybe even a go to for going into a sitch blind like that sweety.
07-21-2010 1:28 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 98 posts

07-21-2010 11:16 PM

Evidently, you were in the right and perfectly adorable about it, lol! Curtsey I'm happy everything went your way! :wink2:

So, I guess this means that your headache is gone and you won't be selling H&S at the Trading Post?! Big Grin

Bella
07-21-2010 11:16 PM
tezza23
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 10 posts

07-22-2010 6:29 AM

Funniest. Hits. Ever! Sarcastic hand
07-22-2010 6:29 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1771
Thanks received:
4473 thanks in 1875 posts

07-22-2010 8:21 AM

The opposing lawyer agreeing with the judge that you are in the right? :dance3:

Yeah, I'd say that was over the top!

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-22-2010 8:21 AM
ariadne
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 19 posts

07-22-2010 3:04 PM

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Quote:So, I guess this means that your headache is gone and you won't be selling H&S at the Trading Post?! Big Grin

No Bella, I think I'm going to hang on to this one! ;)
07-22-2010 3:04 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heart and Soul Unscented Review halo0073 8 2,751 04-29-2014 4:01 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Heart Throb Unscented Review for Men halo0073 3 1,680 02-28-2013 6:56 AM
Last Post: idontknow
  Heart 2 Heart Empathy Potion Unscented Review halo0073 2 1,163 02-05-2013 6:15 PM
Last Post: halo0073