Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
edge latest version
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 243 posts

edge latest version
10-16-2014 10:56 PM

my edge unscented arrived and lacroy revealed their ingredients on the box.this notorious baby contains Androstenone,androst-16-en-3-ol,Androstadienone and stanone.ofcourse there are other secret stuff in there,hey it's business.first impression is the mones smell is mild(peep say that the old edge stink to high heaven).so this must be the new formula.this legendary horny juice is quite cheap $35 bucks for a 25ml bottle.will test this baby tomorrow
10-16-2014 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kimosabe, D_Darko, scorpio69, MMM, Pheroman

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
467 thanks in 243 posts

RE: edge latest version
10-17-2014 10:53 PM

ok my new experiment.i wana know if unscented mones can diffuse and strike without cover.1 spray to Adam's apple and went to work.at first I felt angry,that's a sign saying that the product work.40 minutes later the anger diminished.this bad boy hit fast and hard.today i learned that unscented alcohol mones diffuse and hit pretty well.but im sure with cologne it will project harder with greater reach.the smell is light but this sexual formula make girls horny real quick,but not unbearable like Turn Up The Heat.im sure the Androstadienone in edge soften the horndog vibe a little bit,so it's more approachable but still sexual.1 spray is quite potent,i believe 2 blasts is OD for me.but older guys should be able to rock 2 sprays no problem.you just can't go wrong with lacroy when it come to sexual hitters
10-17-2014 10:53 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 290
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 37 posts

10-24-2014 4:49 AM

(10-17-2014 10:53 PM)leon333 Wrote:  ok my new experiment.i wana know if unscented mones can diffuse and strike without cover.1 spray to Adam's apple and went to work.at first I felt angry,that's a sign saying that the product work.40 minutes later the anger diminished.this bad boy hit fast and hard.today i learned that unscented alcohol mones diffuse and hit pretty well.but im sure with cologne it will project harder with greater reach.the smell is light but this sexual formula make girls horny real quick,but not unbearable like Turn Up The Heat.im sure the Androstadienone in edge soften the horndog vibe a little bit,so it's more approachable but still sexual.1 spray is quite potent,i believe 2 blasts is OD for me.but older guys should be able to rock 2 sprays no problem.you just can't go wrong with lacroy when it come to sexual hitters

Yeah it hits well l find.Have the scented Edge.Potent stuff. The asexual women will be weeded out. But you won't get these weird, weird on the spot blatant rejections like you get with Dirty Primitive at times. Don't get me wrong. I still consider Dirty Primitive fuck in a bottle. ln my book no none product comes close so far, maybe the famed Old New Pheromone Additive? Nowhere have l come across a product that shows you a woman is DTF than with this one, and l do Daygame! All you need is to grow a pair and she's riding you like a demon.

Okay sorry for the digression. l really like the Edge scent and its selfies. If you're observant you will see women checking you out many a time but the somewhat shy ones might not open up. Thunder recommends combining the Edge & Wolf. Good status and attraction hits. Have had a couple of married chicks gave me their number saying they open to 'talk'
What has been your experience with the Edge Leon? l also wanna find out where to find the Diesel scent in the Edge? Liquid Trust's a cool scent l wouldn't mind wearing by itself.

Okay sorry for the digresson
10-24-2014 4:49 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, scorpio69
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 290
Thanks received:
73 thanks in 37 posts

10-24-2014 4:57 AM

(10-17-2014 10:53 PM)leon333 Wrote:  ok my new experiment.i wana know if unscented mones can diffuse and strike without cover.1 spray to Adam's apple and went to work.at first I felt angry,that's a sign saying that the product work.40 minutes later the anger diminished.this bad boy hit fast and hard.today i learned that unscented alcohol mones diffuse and hit pretty well.but im sure with cologne it will project harder with greater reach.the smell is light but this sexual formula make girls horny real quick,but not unbearable like Turn Up The Heat.im sure the Androstadienone in edge soften the horndog vibe a little bit,so it's more approachable but still sexual.1 spray is quite potent,i believe 2 blasts is OD for me.but older guys should be able to rock 2 sprays no problem.you just can't go wrong with lacroy when it come to sexual hitters

Yeah it hits well l find.Have the scented Edge.Potent stuff. The asexual women will be weeded out. But you won't get these weird, weird on the spot blatant rejections like you get with Dirty Primitive at times. Don't get me wrong. I still consider Dirty Primitive fuck in a bottle. ln my book no none product comes close so far, maybe the famed Old New Pheromone Additive? Nowhere have l come across a product that shows you a woman is DTF than with this one, and l do Daygame! All you need is to grow a pair and she's riding you like a demon.

Okay sorry for the digression. l really like the Edge scent and its selfies. If you're observant you will see women checking you out many a time but the somewhat shy ones might not open up. Thunder recommends combining the Edge & Wolf. Good status and attraction hits. Have had a couple of married chicks gave me their number saying they open to 'talk'
What has been your experience with the Edge Leon? l also wanna find out where to find the Diesel scent in the Edge? Liquid Trust's a cool scent l wouldn't mind wearing by itself.
10-24-2014 4:57 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
467 thanks in 243 posts

10-24-2014 10:29 PM

2 blasts and no OD.that means the new version is a watered down formula.classic edge users say that the formula used to be TOO potent.alot OD at one spray.that's why some use the dab method,some even dilute the juice.new edge at 2 sprays make women wet fast.one of them even lost her concentration.at this level it get edgy and repel asexual women.they feel uncomfortable around.with one blast no stink complaint,with 2 shots "someone stink in here".i wouldn't recommend 3 shots,that would be overkill.overall new edge is a good sexual formula,but not too harsh and repelling like some products.diluted New Pheromone Additive 1:5 ratio is still stronger than edge.maybe lacroy put more Androstadienone into edge,that's why it's more forgiving than New Pheromone Additive?
10-24-2014 10:29 PM
Thanks given by scorpio69, MMM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3344
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 874 posts

10-25-2014 6:39 AM

(10-24-2014 10:29 PM)leon333 Wrote:  2 blasts and no OD.that means the new version is a watered down formula.classic edge users say that the formula used to be TOO potent.alot OD at one spray.that's why some use the dab method,some even dilute the juice.new edge at 2 sprays make women wet fast.one of them even lost her concentration.at this level it get edgy and repel asexual women.they feel uncomfortable around.with one blast no stink complaint,with 2 shots "someone stink in here".i wouldn't recommend 3 shots,that would be overkill.overall new edge is a good sexual formula,but not too harsh and repelling like some products.diluted New Pheromone Additive 1:5 ratio is still stronger than edge.maybe lacroy put more Androstadienone into edge,that's why it's more forgiving than New Pheromone Additive?

And how, may I ask, do you know this, Leon? popcorn
10-25-2014 6:39 AM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1437
Thanks received:
735 thanks in 486 posts

10-25-2014 7:26 AM

(10-25-2014 6:39 AM)MMM Wrote:  And how, may I ask, do you know this, Leon? popcorn

+1 popcorn

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

10-25-2014 7:26 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
467 thanks in 243 posts

10-25-2014 4:54 PM

well you boys been rocking mones for years,so you know the drill.typical dilated pupils,rubbing their neck with their fingers,playing with things on the table while talking to you,lusty look in their eyes and facial expressions,suddenly put their hands under the table with small movements but uncontrollable(can't keep their hands still)while pressing their thighs together and shift them to one side..then the other side,they took off their jackets real fast when close to me and said "it's so hot in here".the funny thing is the weather is kinda cold in the morning,that's why they wear jackets in the first place.all of these things happened real quick.im sure you boys know how to read sexual language and signs.just be careful using edge around asexual women.it's edgy and repel them real quick,they will avoid you like the plague
10-25-2014 4:54 PM
Thanks given by islandguy
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
467 thanks in 243 posts

10-25-2014 5:45 PM

also 2 sprays of Turn Up The Heat solo is much more harsh than 2 sprays edge solo.the edge is abit more balanced because of other mones in the mix,especially Androstadienone .i think there's a good dose of Androstadienone in edge.some edge users from a different forum report that they get the Androstadienone depression using 2 blasts of new edge
10-25-2014 5:45 PM

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
467 thanks in 243 posts

11-10-2014 6:02 AM

it's a balanced product but still send out a strong sexual vibe,and more smooth than Turn Up The Heat and New Pheromone Additive.i diluted new New Pheromone Additive 1:5 ratio in a 30ml atomizer and 1 shot is my max.more than that it's OD land.edge come in 25ml and i rock 2 sprays no problem.so this juice is more forgiving than New Pheromone Additive
11-10-2014 6:02 AM
Thanks given by scorpio69

Share This Thread