Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
edge latest version
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 290
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 36 posts

RE: edge latest version
11-11-2014 2:33 PM

(11-10-2014 6:02 AM)leon333 Wrote:  it's a balanced product but still send out a strong sexual vibe,and more smooth than Turn Up The Heat and New Pheromone Additive.i diluted new New Pheromone Additive 1:5 ratio in a 30ml atomizer and 1 shot is my max.more than that it's OD land.edge come in 25ml and i rock 2 sprays no problem.so this juice is more forgiving than New Pheromone Additive

You aren't Odding ar 2 blasts Leon? ? What sort of reactions are you getting at this rate? I normally do 1 maybe l need to ramp this up in the name of experimentation. Am playing it too safe l find.
ln your experience what sort of demographics does it affect the more, young/ old? Would you recommend 2 blasts during day time?

Also did 1:5 New New Pheromone Additive with Diesel OTB Tattoo the other day. l opened one woman in a supermarket and soon there was lots of unusual activity; 3 or more girls hovering for no reason. Some women looked straight into my eyes wide-eyed as if spooked. Need to test this more ideally on the street .
11-11-2014 2:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 242 posts

11-12-2014 4:46 AM

been rocking this juice around south central eastern females and also southeast.these are mature ladies therefore receptive to edge.at 2 sprays they get really hot and bothered,but balanced.not too harsh and repelling,but still strong if that make any sense.i think that 2 blasts of edge is too much if you're hanging around younger chicks.1 shot during day time is ok,2 sprays you're pushing it..but it depends on the environment
11-12-2014 4:46 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 242 posts

11-28-2014 2:26 AM

today I wore 2 shots covered with good projection cologne and it hit really hard.a few hours later the Androstadienone broke down and converted into Androstenone and I OD'ed.that means 2 sprays is alot.with cologne in the mix it's a sexual beast but still attractive thanks to the Androstadienone .9 hours later it still hit like a truck.Androstenone is very sticky,it can last to the next day.don't re app none base products,just apply and go
11-28-2014 2:26 AM

Share This Thread