Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
cohesion/evolve just arrived
davidalove
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

cohesion/evolve just arrived
08-29-2012 7:11 AM

First impressions,nicely packaged ,ordered 2x cohesion 1 x evolve ,free sample thrown in of something . one bottle of cohesion and one bottle of evolve came in sultans oud and both came with black labels,the evolve smells awesome,strong scent the cohesion less of a scent but still nice. However the second bottle of cohesion came with white label and had a second label with pepper/nutmeg on it which i had asked for,unfortunately it has no scent added.This is not a complaint as happy to see how the testing goes more for steves attention re quality control.Will let you know how the testing goes
08-29-2012 7:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 830
Thanks received:
939 thanks in 308 posts

RE: cohesion/evolve just arrived
08-29-2012 8:58 AM

Well I do what I can, but I think what probably happened is you ordered from the site when it was still under construction and not open. I really should have just cancelled the order but I wanted to get it out instead. I did notice somebody put another order very soon after this one and I had to cancel it. At the time some price points weren't set and I just wasn't ready with labels and all.

Sorry you didn't get the scent you selected, but next order send me a note and I'll include some in a dropper bottle you can just addSmile.

I believe the sample to be FXS a new fragrance I am seeking feedback on. With that note all the ladies orders will be getting a bottle of AXS with their orders. Another new fragrance to choose from.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-29-2012 8:58 AM
davidalove
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 3 posts

08-29-2012 9:08 AM

(08-29-2012 8:58 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Well I do what I can, but I think what probably happened is you ordered from the site when it was still under construction and not open. I really should have just cancelled the order but I wanted to get it out instead. I did notice somebody put another order very soon after this one and I had to cancel it. At the time some price points weren't set and I just wasn't ready with labels and all.

Sorry you didn't get the scent you selected, but next order send me a note and I'll include some in a dropper bottle you can just addSmile.

I believe the sample to be FXS a new fragrance I am seeking feedback on. With that note all the ladies orders will be getting a bottle of AXS with their orders. Another new fragrance to choose from.

im not moaning !! i will try and test anything and fortunately got two women in the office who give me unbiased feedback on selected products,be trying these with them in the next couple of days but the evolve in the sultans fragrance is absolutely amazing,and thats just the smell and the range it will have.Will keep you posted
08-29-2012 9:08 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
939 thanks in 308 posts

08-29-2012 9:26 AM

Oh I realize that my friend, but all the same an apology was in order. I like to get things right and it upsets me when I don't. Regardless of how big or small a mistake is, its still a mistake. If I don't focus on getting things right now I'll never be able to when it gets even bigger and I have big plansSmile

SteveO

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-29-2012 9:26 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, baant
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 22 posts

08-29-2012 12:53 PM

I def like the sultans fragrance myself. Kind of wish technology would finally allow people to smell over the internet lol.

Sorry to stray off subject but is the points system the same as AD?
08-29-2012 12:53 PM

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
939 thanks in 308 posts

08-29-2012 1:03 PM

(08-29-2012 12:53 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  I def like the sultans fragrance myself. Kind of wish technology would finally allow people to smell over the internet lol.

Sorry to stray off subject but is the points system the same as AD?

My business has nothing to do with AD.

You get 5% back in points on actual purchase price but not on upgrades or anything already discounted. Points need to be used to pay the entire product price though. Its explained somewhere else on here pretty well. Not sure where I explained it but I'll make an FAQ on my site. Its on the to do list

SteveO

08-29-2012 1:03 PM
Thanks given by cjw255
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 22 posts

08-31-2012 9:55 PM

(08-29-2012 1:03 PM)SteveO Wrote:  My business has nothing to do with AD.

You get 5% back in points on actual purchase price but not on upgrades or anything already discounted. Points need to be used to pay the entire product price though. Its explained somewhere else on here pretty well. Not sure where I explained it but I'll make an FAQ on my site. Its on the to do list
Yes sir, I know your company is different was just using them as an example.
Alrighty so I build up my points until I can use all of it to purchase an item. sounds fair to me
08-31-2012 9:55 PM
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
939 thanks in 308 posts

08-31-2012 11:59 PM

(08-31-2012 9:55 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Yes sir, I know your company is different was just using them as an example.
Alrighty so I build up my points until I can use all of it to purchase an item. sounds fair to me
This is not done in an angry, happy or any type of emotional way. It is matter of fact to ensure there is no cross over between the two. For me its a very simple line. One is my job which everyday I do to the very best of my ability, 100% dedicated to it. The other is my personal business which I am also 100% dedicated to heart and soul. No connection though.

SteveO

08-31-2012 11:59 PM
Thanks given by cjw255, baant
cjw255
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 22 posts

09-01-2012 6:48 PM

I was just wondering if say 240 points meant $2.40 that I'd be able to take off an order. But I think the way you're doing it, I'd rather have it saving it until something is free anyways which I rarely have done haha
09-01-2012 6:48 PM

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
939 thanks in 308 posts

09-05-2012 8:11 PM

You can use the points as a discount on each order. They do not have to be the full priceSmile

SteveO

09-05-2012 8:11 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, cjw255

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion Mustang 4 471 08-23-2012 10:46 AM
Last Post: clide7