Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
chris/alpha dream non responsive??? is this why he was banned?
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

chris/alpha dream non responsive??? is this why he was banned?
09-23-2014 1:39 PM

I've sent a pckage for return, and it has arrived already. I called their support twice. The first time some lady said she was having trouble getting into the site, and put me on hold. For some reason, it connected me to a different support agent, and she said she would have to connect me to someone higher up to check if my return was received. It then dialed to a voicemail of the number that is shown on their site as Chris's phone.

I've also e-mailed him twice, but with no response at all.

WTF is this? Is this the reason he was banned from this forum?
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 1:41 PM by tdctdc.)
09-23-2014 1:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Free1
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 5 posts

RE: chris/alpha dream non responsive??? is this why he was banned?
09-23-2014 2:04 PM

Alpha Dream has some good products but the customer service after the sale is lacking. I wouldn't hold my breath on a refund. Don't take my word on it, check their rating at the Better Business Bureau. The F does not stand for fantastic.

Keep us updated on the situation.
09-23-2014 2:04 PM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

09-23-2014 4:24 PM

(09-23-2014 2:04 PM)Free1 Wrote:  Alpha Dream has some good products but the customer service after the sale is lacking. I wouldn't hold my breath on a refund. Don't take my word on it, check their rating at the Better Business Bureau. The F does not stand for fantastic.

Keep us updated on the situation.

OK well I got an e-mail response, but not from Chris. It was from Amara. I sent an e-mail to Amara today, since Chris never responded. She responded, and said they would pick up the package and refund. Though I'm not sure if she responded because she is Amara, or if it was because of the dispute I claimed with Bank of America earlier today.

By the way, what is the reason he was banned? I'm curious now.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 4:24 PM by tdctdc.)
09-23-2014 4:24 PM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
670 thanks in 358 posts

09-23-2014 4:47 PM

Save the drama for a real emergency...
09-23-2014 4:47 PM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 78 posts

09-23-2014 5:11 PM

I think Chris was banned because he violated the most taboo law of the pheromone community above all: bashing on other vendors, that what I got from reading old posts, but I'll leave it to Mark to give you a full explanation on that, because I was not a member when that happened.

I emailed them once, and Amara is the one who responded to me, she is the customer support. They also don't give tracking numbers like other vendors, so you have to wait and hope the package don't get lost in transit.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 5:55 PM by masterfu678.)
09-23-2014 5:11 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1623
Thanks received:
1427 thanks in 731 posts

09-25-2014 1:34 AM

(09-23-2014 5:11 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  I think Chris was banned because he violated the most taboo law of the pheromone community above all: bashing on other vendors, that what I got from reading old posts, but I'll leave it to Mark to give you a full explanation on that, because I was not a member when that happened.

I emailed them once, and Amara is the one who responded to me, she is the customer support. They also don't give tracking numbers like other vendors, so you have to wait and hope the package don't get lost in transit.

I'll agree with this. The matter is complex and drama-ridden and has a lot of backstory. One of the last instances was that Chris was saying there were certain harmful molecules in competitor's products, IIRC. He also posted the personal info of a customer on the forums at one point, probably in retaliation for issues with the customer.

Chris has more than his share of inconsistencies with product delivery and customer support at times, but it's not malicious. A phone call or two will fix things.

His actual products are good and he's never cheated anyone.

[Image: Example.jpg]
09-25-2014 1:34 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
13 thanks in 10 posts

09-26-2014 3:22 PM

(09-25-2014 1:34 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I'll agree with this. The matter is complex and drama-ridden and has a lot of backstory. One of the last instances was that Chris was saying there were certain harmful molecules in competitor's products, IIRC. He also posted the personal info of a customer on the forums at one point, probably in retaliation for issues with the customer.

Chris has more than his share of inconsistencies with product delivery and customer support at times, but it's not malicious. A phone call or two will fix things.

His actual products are good and he's never cheated anyone.

Yeah, it seems they are just a very small company, and got other things going on in life. Chris & Amara resolved it in the end in a good manner, and it's all good now. My refund should be going through soon.

I'm not sure what drama happened in the past, but I think the community should give them a second chance. Though it might be easier if they make a great new breakthrough revolutionary product. =] If I'm not mistaken, they haven't come out with new stuff for a while?
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2014 3:25 PM by tdctdc.)
09-26-2014 3:22 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1078 thanks in 450 posts

09-26-2014 3:38 PM

Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. You don't know why they're banned and all the drama that occurred with it. If you want to know you can read some of the old posts under Alpha Dream or maybe somebody else can chime in . Mark has been more than generous and he has given them a lot more chances 2. Basically all phero companies are small companies so that's not a great reason either

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
09-26-2014 3:38 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 399
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 336 posts

10-01-2014 6:39 PM

There was a dispute where Chris said that other venders used ingredients that were unsafe.
Not the 'mones, but the solvent/base.
There was the usual squable and test of wills.
Chris was banned, the other vendor stayed.
I think we only have one or 2 vendors that post here now.
Steve and Thunder.
There can only be one, somebody has to go.

I think they go to the other forum, and it is funny how the forum thing progresses.
First you go to one forum, get sick of it, then you come here, then you move on when you clash.

I thought this was a really stupid thread title, and as I defend Chris, will give you tdctdc -Reps in thought only, since you have only 102 points and you start with 100.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014 6:42 PM by dexter.)
10-01-2014 6:39 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1778
Thanks received:
4496 thanks in 1887 posts

10-01-2014 9:35 PM

(10-01-2014 6:39 PM)dexter Wrote:  There was a dispute where Chris said that other venders used ingredients that were unsafe.
Not the 'mones, but the solvent/base.
There was the usual squable and test of wills.
Chris was banned, the other vendor stayed.

OK, lets at least get it straight! Chris made an accusation about numerous other vendors using dangerous molecules in their mixes and threatened that he was going to contact Steraloids and try to get them to stop selling the molecules that HE felt might be unsafe to these companies, and he DID make contact with somebody he believed to be with the FDA and attempt to call into question the practices of 3 pheromone companies and 1 of the 2 main suppliers!!!

He claims that to be untrue but I still have the email that he sent that person, which they then forwarded to me.

And, that is the most likely REAL reason that he no longer sells single molecules: because the supplier will no longer sell to him, yet he chose to initially blame it on one of our members!

The only reason I did not post the email Chris sent to that member was to respect the members wishes that I not, but they are long gone and if anyone wants to question my honesty or integrity now I will be happy to post it.

But, that was only one of many times he tried to cause harm or attack competitors or any member he had problems with, and only part of a many faceted problem with him.

Hell, even after he'd been banned for over a year he wrote to me claiming that a vendor selling his products at discounted prices was selling fake products and asked me to warn members, then the vendor produced email correspondence and the Proforma Invoice from Alpha Dream proving that he was legitimate.

And, lets look back to when he tried to hype members about his atomic fusion idea and suggested that members add iso-hexane to their mixes by spraying electrical contact cleaner into bottle caps then adding the liquid to their Pheromones. I made him remove the thread because it was UNSAFE and DANGEROUS, which he strongly disagreed with. But, surprise, surprise Apple Inc. just recently announced that they had STOPPED using hexane based products in ALL of their manufacturing facilities due to concerns about employee safety.

So, whats so bad about iso-hexane? Look up the MSDS sheets from a couple of manufacturers and you tell me if your willing to chance blowing up your home, jeopardizing your health or ability to reproduce!

And, the incidents cited above were just in the last couple of weeks leading up to him being banned. He had violated forum policy dozens of times before that, and he is the ONLY member to have ever got me threatened with a lawsuit.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-01-2014 9:35 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, wiserd, moe, dexter, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream: New & Improved pheromone products, now with Hedione ShadowX114 23 8,097 05-25-2015 8:12 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  ALPHA DREAM - GREAT PRODUCTS TERRIBLE SERVICE pupils011 10 2,962 04-20-2015 10:27 AM
Last Post: pupils011
  alpha dream samples RussianWolf 5 1,994 01-25-2015 12:11 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
Star Alternative Alpha Dream Distributor NattyDread 17 5,384 01-21-2015 11:25 AM
Last Post: dexter
  This is why I dislike Alpha Dream Perception 16 4,122 11-28-2014 6:24 AM
Last Post: lokoloko