Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALPHA DREAM - GREAT PRODUCTS TERRIBLE SERVICE
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ALPHA DREAM - GREAT PRODUCTS TERRIBLE SERVICE
02-20-2015 2:46 PM

OK soon I just placed a order of L2K v1 last week I only wanted 1 bottle but I accidentally ordered 2 bottles. I called last week and the removed a bottle from my order but i have yet to receive a refund for the removed bottle. I have called 5 times and left messages to higher senior staff members. They promise me they will call back but They never do. I am going to file a claim through pay pal because thats what I paid with. Idk what else to do I am really fed up. Anyone have any tips??? On the other hand crop has been working great for me. more respect from tons of people at work.
02-20-2015 2:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: ALPHA DREAM - GREAT PRODUCTS TERRIBLE SERVICE
02-28-2015 11:58 PM

OK so I posted this a while ago so let me update you all on this. So I WAS refunded for that bottle of L2K AND still sent it to me. To make things even better I received a text message from CHRIS HIMSELF just a few minutes ago explaining what happened. He says they are in the process of getting a new more dedicated customer service person. I was wondering why such a good company was having so many problems. I know Chris must have been pissed when he heard what happened to my order. He also more than made up for it by giving me a 200$ coupon code for free products!!! AD is a awesome company with great products and a great team it was just 1 person messing them up. I would recommend this company to anyone trying to use pheromones

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
02-28-2015 11:58 PM
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-01-2015 12:11 AM

Glad things got sorted
03-01-2015 12:11 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-01-2015 10:16 AM

(02-28-2015 11:58 PM)pupils011 Wrote:  OK so I posted this a while ago so let me update you all on this. So I WAS refunded for that bottle of L2K AND still sent it to me. To make things even better I received a text message from CHRIS HIMSELF just a few minutes ago explaining what happened. He says they are in the process of getting a new more dedicated customer service person. I was wondering why such a good company was having so many problems. I know Chris must have been pissed when he heard what happened to my order. He also more than made up for it by giving me a 200$ coupon code for free products!!! AD is a awesome company with great products and a great team it was just 1 person messing them up. I would recommend this company to anyone trying to use pheromones

Did I read that right? $200? And a free product? Dang.

My Journal
03-01-2015 10:16 AM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2015 3:17 PM

(03-01-2015 10:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  Did I read that right? $200? And a free product? Dang.
Yes you did. I almost couldn't believe it when he offered it to me

Corporativo, Glace, L2k v1 Alfa Maschio, overdose, Nude alpha, SOE, Androstadienone, Cohesion XS posses alpha ( test) Lucky 7 ( test) dirty primitive (test)
03-03-2015 3:17 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-04-2015 7:29 PM

My turn to chime in on Real life Experience ordering my latest from Alpha Dream.

Crap, I gotta go do something. I'll be back later.

EDIT - OK, so...
On Feb 12 I made a purchase for LIIK v.1 Unscented. I have AM and Glace. Love AM. Glace has been hit and miss, but hit is awesome. I did not see a place to add Shipping Address when I placed the order for LIIK. Same day 10 minutes after I ordered I emailed [email protected] and also called and left a message for Chris on his direct line. I explained that my billing address is different than where I need it shipped.

I received an email an hour later from Amara showing the order had been shipped to BILLING ADDRESS. I replied later that night after I saw that email and mentioned again that the package needs to be SHIPPED elsewhere, please have USPS re-route the package to SHIPPING ADDRESS.

Next afternoon (Feb 13) I get an email stating that the order has shipped. Great that it ships out the next dat, BUT IT WAS SHIPPED TO MY BILLING ADDRESS AND NOT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS. My emails and phone call/voice mail message for Chris went ignored or unnoticed.

Feb 17 (five days after my order, phone call/voice mail, email) Chris responds to my email stating they were unable to correct my shipping address before my package was expedited. Again, they did ship it the next day which was good, but just to the wrong address. He also says they will resend my order to the updated shipping address, apologizes for the delay.

Feb 18 I respond to Chris' email asking if they are sending a whole new order. You see currently my Billing Address is being forwarded to my Shipping Address. I was wondering if a second order was being sent. Within a half hour this time Chris responds confirming they are sending another order to my Shipping Address, and he hopes I enjoy the products.

Feb 20 (8 days after my order) new order from AD is shipped.

Meanwhile I am tracking the first order and it is stuck in post office of Billing Address in Michigan labeled as "Forwarded." It remained there for 11 days before it left "forwarded" to Texas!!!

Feb 25 (13 days after initial order) I receive the second order Chris resent. Yay!

Mar 3 (19 days after initial order) I received the first order that was sent. Yay! I had asked for a sample of LIIK v.2 so I could compare the two. If I like v.2 better, maybe I'd get some. I also asked for another sample of either Certo or Corporativo. Two samples were indeed in the order. Neither was labeled so I have no idea at all which one is what product. I can't for the life of me think why you would ever send out a sample unlabeled. These samples are your advertising! This amazes me!! I am trying something out to see if it is worth buying from you, BUT..I..don't..know..what..the hell I am trying!?

In review, I bought from AD a second time because I have strong faith in AM. I had no problems with my first order at all. The reviews about LIIK (both versions) were tantalizing to me. I still don't know if I made a mistake by not including a Shipping Address that was different from my Billing Address. I order many things online and I ALWAYS include a different Shipping Address if needed. I don't think there was a spot for it. However, I noticed it right away and called and emailed the company. No response until FIVE days later is definitely lacking in the "attention to detail" category. Kind of shocking actually. A lot of people on here have complained about their service and I have to say there are legitimate complaints. They did send me another order to make up for the lack/delay of response.

In conclusion, if I had known when I first ordered that it would take me two weeks to get my order, and I would be receiving a BONUS bottle a week later because it took so long, I would have signed up for that. If this was my first phero order and I did not have any others to play with while I waited for my order to arrive I would have found this whole process unacceptable. I would have been pissed!
So there are a few things to consider here - A) maybe this business is on autopilot and whomever they hired to ship things is inadequate (like some have already mentioned). But I called Chris's Direct Line as listed on the website and emailed and did not receive any communication for FIVE days! B) they did send me a second order. That equals two for the price of one. That is a good deal. I would have gone for the v.2 with the second one had I known I was getting a second one so I could try them both. C) the products are damn good and are effective. I have tried my LIIK v.1 once and I already like it, but more testing needs to be done!

Mixed results. They take care of you after the mess up so if you have some patience on a not so smooth order it should all work out. I am content as long as both bottles work and I did not get any bunk product!
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 11:08 AM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
03-04-2015 7:29 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2015 5:45 AM

I wrote to them and ask abt the status of my shipment. No reply from them, hardly any service from this company.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-20-2015 5:45 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-20-2015 6:40 AM

I spoke too soon, just received my package. Got free samples from AD, very nice bottles look like department store type.

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-20-2015 6:40 AM
pupils011
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-20-2015 9:09 AM

(04-20-2015 6:40 AM)haggy Wrote:  I spoke too soon, just received my package. Got free samples from AD, very nice bottles look like department store type.

Lately they have turned things around quite a bit

04-20-2015 9:09 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

04-20-2015 9:41 AM

Am I the only one whose had great service from AD in the past year? No problems with shipment.. Sometimes delays but a quick email to amara and they were fixed.

AD service is above average these days-- at least it has been in my experience.

dsouza
04-20-2015 9:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream - Quality Issues? shirts321 5 248 08-07-2018 12:06 PM
Last Post: Ladiesman
Shocked I sure hope Alpha Dream isn't dead !! ShadowX114 73 5,217 05-09-2018 12:35 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  Alpha Dream Appreciation Sale 15% off - 2018 ShadowX114 3 427 04-09-2018 5:00 PM
Last Post: ShadowX114
  Alpha Dream Black Spice scent + ultimate good guy mix Tyriel 46 3,347 12-24-2017 10:49 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alpha Dream: New & Improved pheromone products, now with Hedione ShadowX114 23 11,268 05-25-2015 9:12 AM
Last Post: dorfmeister