Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

bronzie in the forum
bronzie
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

bronzie in the forum
01-10-2010 12:19 PM

Hi everybody, I was referred to this forum by a good friend and probably the most experienced and the most meticulous and in my opinion, best reviewer of pheromones and their related use. He knows who is! Not to mention all the other guys who are are an  authority on the subject! The Scent of Eros creature, and my good buddy from Oz

Just wondering, who actually runs this forum? Is it affiliated to any particular product or company?

It seems like a user friendly forum, appearance and interface wise, although I am a fan of A314, the forum over at Andriotics is an eyesore clutter and a chaotic mess.

Bronzie

01-10-2010 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

RE: bronzie in the forum
01-10-2010 12:51 PM

Hi Bronzie, welcome to PheroTruth!

I cleaned up the MS Word formatting in your post, as Microsoft hs a habit of throwing a bunch of unneeded formatting in their programs.  I hope you don't mind.  :blush:

To answer your questions, we are not affiliated with any company or product, thus you are free to talk about anything here.  The forum is run by Bella, Renny, Tisha and myself, and we have all been using pherromones for at least a couple of years.

We are doing our very best to keep the forum light and fun, and a place folks can feel comfortable and call home.  Kind of like the old days over at pherotalk.

Jump in anywhere and anytime you'd like, and most importantly, have fun!

PS: I ran over to the other pt and grabbed your reps for you.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-10-2010 12:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-10-2010 1:11 PM

Welcome!  I think you'll find this a fun, educational place to discuss pheromones.  I know I did! :shy:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-10-2010 1:11 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-10-2010 2:46 PM

Aloha Nui Loa Bronize and welcome to the balmy breezes of PT! Some of you old timers might remember Bronize from the Love Scent forums 3 or 4 years back. But, yep, PT is censor free and you can say anything you want within reason. Not too many noobs here yet as most of the members are seasoned vets 'o moan.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-10-2010 2:46 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-10-2010 4:09 PM

Hello There Bronzie :D

Welcome to Pherotalk.  I am glad to see you here. 

Mark Bella Renny and Myself run the forum here and no we are not affilated nor do we promote any company.  You can talk about any product you use.  This forum is more about users helping users and giving valuable meticulous feedback on all the products out there. ;)  Plus having a good time. 

Its also a good place for up and coming small pheromone companies to get there foot in the door but when we review their products they will get nothing but the truth.  Hence the name Pherotruth. 

I know your experienced with mones and I look forward to your opinions and participation. 

Tisha   

01-10-2010 4:09 PM

Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-10-2010 5:29 PM

Hi bronzie!:) Welcome!

I'm glad you found your way here, we're glad to have you with us!

Make yourself right at home, post about whatever ya like, and join the fun! :D

I'll look forward to seeing you around!

Bella

01-10-2010 5:29 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-10-2010 6:21 PM

Hey its just good to have you here Bronzie, i know you have a great collection of pheromones and have had many years of phero experience and i am certainly looking forward to your contributions, feel free to chime in if you have any questions or an opinion on anything at all, i do and i haven't got myself anto any trouble yet and thats certainly a plus The Edge he.....

Oh bye the way, one of our friends in Melbourne is also a member here but just off hand i dont remember his user name as i have it written down somewhere....

The members here are genuine real nice folks and its just so comfortable to visit, look and lounge around like and soak up the good vibes.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-10-2010 6:21 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

01-10-2010 6:30 PM

(01-10-2010 6:21 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  i haven't got myself anto any trouble yet and thats certainly a plus The Edge he.....

Alright Terry, would ya just stop causing problems and enciting riots around here already?  :rolleyes:

Sorry, just couldn't resist!  :P

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
01-10-2010 6:30 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-10-2010 11:40 PM

(01-10-2010 6:30 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  

Alright Terry, would ya just stop causing problems and enciting riots around here already?  :rolleyes:

Sorry, just couldn't resist!  :P

Alright Mark have you know i am keeping a loooow profile, yep and i am already holdin myself back heaps yes i am containing my sexuality so as not to have any complaints from the demure and genteel ladies that are here, and also the guys would come to the conclusion that i was a sex maniac or a complete Arse......

Just for the books i do not use bad language in my day to day life with just the rare ocasional 'shit" and i do not use the F word as a way of expressing myself, except on a rare ocasion like the day before yesterday when i was driving my car around town and for some mysterious reason i felt like i really wanted to fuck about every third woman that i beheld, and when i arrived home i thought "am i an abnormal man" or what.... ??

Well at times they just look so tantilisingly sexy and all consuming....oops i am going to blame the Beta Nol as its must be leaking or summat....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-10-2010 11:40 PM
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-11-2010 8:37 AM

Hi Bronzie! Welcome! I've read a lot of your posts at the other forums and am very glad to see you around here. It's great to see you!

The Androstenone Discussion
01-11-2010 8:37 AM

Share This Thread