Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

bronzie in the forum
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: bronzie in the forum
01-11-2010 1:35 PM

Hey Bronzie good to see you're still around. Havent seen you around Love Scent in ages. Haven't seen you posting much at PT either. Hope to see you posting here, your posts always had good points in them.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-11-2010 1:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2010 2:10 PM

Hey Bronzie, I recognize you. Welcome to PT! Big Grin

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
01-11-2010 2:10 PM
bronzie
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-11-2010 5:16 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I recognise your user names, I haven't posted in any pheromone forum for awhile, yet I have kept up my pheromone use all these years, so I guess I can still add something of value, most of you guys have had a lot of experience with Androtics products, it seems most of the members here have crossed over from there for some reason, it very may be a similar reason as to why I stopped posting there.
Hi Mtjim, good to see you...yeah well, I was a bit outspoken, controversial, maybe even a little erratic over at Love Scent, I'm still surprised why I was never banned, but that was a few years ago, perhaps I had more A. none running through my veins....hehe
Hi Terry! Try find out our mutual friend's user name!
MarkfromDallas, you look like hue Heffner in that photo! I want what you're wearing.
01-11-2010 5:16 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

01-11-2010 6:06 PM

(01-11-2010 5:16 PM)bronzie Wrote:  ... Hi Mtjim, good to see you...yeah well, I was a bit outspoken, controversial, maybe even a little erratic over at Love Scent, I'm still surprised why I was never banned, ...

Ya, well despite the rumors, people only got banned there for really bad stuff, like "Seadove's" and "SexyRedHead's" little flame war. Guess you weren't "really bad".:D

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
01-11-2010 6:06 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

01-11-2010 9:10 PM

(01-11-2010 6:06 PM)Mtnjim Wrote:  Ya, well despite the rumors, people only got banned there for really bad stuff, like "Seadove's" and "SexyRedHead's" little flame war. Guess you weren't "really bad".:D

Yep, you can fling plenty of mud, turds and even a pebble or two, and so you get a few ruffled feathers. No biggie. But no friggen thermonuclear warfare allowed!

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2010 9:12 PM by Gegogi.)
01-11-2010 9:10 PM

juddy1
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2010 7:47 PM

Hi Bronzie this is your mate from Oz. Glad to see your back with your insightfull comments. I haven't been on this forum for long, but i like the way it is relaxed and free many creative thoughts .

About time a forum like this existed, anyway just ordered some of Diannes stuff for the first time. Finding it really good, 1.5 weeks in and i think it is a winner. A nol and beta, with a bit of cops thrown in for good measure. Thats the way i like it, nice friendly chatter mix, relaxed and not to overbearing. I think i will be ordering some more, with a slightly different mix this time. cheers and healthy living.
01-12-2010 7:47 PM

Share This Thread