Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
av vs na and asian!
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

av vs na and asian!
11-18-2012 12:21 AM

So I've been using NA lately with a lot of success and I've read some rave reviews about AV but I'm wondering how AV works with Asian woman? since some say NA is obsolete to them once they use AV but some others say it doesn't work and Asians are kind of their own category Smile thanks
11-18-2012 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: av vs na and asian!
11-18-2012 5:32 AM

sorry i don't have enough experience to answer your question, but did you use NA w/ asians and have success? asians are my only targets.
11-18-2012 5:32 AM
fishcake
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-18-2012 5:38 AM

For me I've had huge success with AV and Asian ladies. Here are some highlights.

-Ex girlfriend trying to get her hands in my pants in a tutorial after we split up
-Massive anime eyes from countless Asian girls who walk past me
-Having absolute rubbish game and this Asian girl still wanted to bang me
-Makeout in under 5 minutes going beast mode while wearing 10 inches of this on a nice Asian babe
-Hot mid 20s Asian opening me in the uni computer labs.

The more mature/confident the girl, the better AV works. AV intimidates shy girls and Asian girls tend to be more shy in general hence the concerns about AV + Asian girls. All success from this end!
11-18-2012 5:38 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-18-2012 8:01 AM

(11-18-2012 5:38 AM)fishcake Wrote:  For me I've had huge success with AV and Asian ladies. Here are some highlights.

-Ex girlfriend trying to get her hands in my pants in a tutorial after we split up
-Massive anime eyes from countless Asian girls who walk past me
-Having absolute rubbish game and this Asian girl still wanted to bang me
-Makeout in under 5 minutes going beast mode while wearing 10 inches of this on a nice Asian babe
-Hot mid 20s Asian opening me in the uni computer labs.

The more mature/confident the girl, the better AV works. AV intimidates shy girls and Asian girls tend to be more shy in general hence the concerns about AV + Asian girls. All success from this end!

Mind me asking your age and race/ethnicity? Thanks Smile
11-18-2012 8:01 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-18-2012 8:59 AM

(11-18-2012 5:32 AM)kentdave Wrote:  sorry i don't have enough experience to answer your question, but did you use NA w/ asians and have success? asians are my only targets.

And yes NA works on Asians at least here in Taiwan anyhow lots of iois and I'm going to add some cohesion Prankster2 It should be fun at my next social event hehe Big Grin
11-18-2012 8:59 AM

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-18-2012 9:21 AM

awesome. are taiwanese girls the more typical conservative asian, as opposed to the liberal american-asian?
11-18-2012 9:21 AM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2012 11:28 AM

I am of asian descent, 23 Y/O, and I use AV, I usually hang around with asian people also Smile. I find that AV affects asian girls really really well (except for some japanese people for some reason =\..), I am assuming that people that use AV in an attempt to attract asian women but find that it is not working is because that they themselves are NOT of asian descent (just a guess); asian people and their natural pheromone chemisty generally lack aggressiveness and they're usually low in testosterone, compared to say, a caucasian male, their natural body chemistry may produce more androsterone than an asian guy would, making AV a bit intimidating for asian girls for them.

AV, for me, improves my alpha'ness without going over the edge, since I generally lack any aggressiveness in my aura. I myself actually felt VERY intimidated after applying 2 inches of AV on my neck for the first time (started getting panic attacks). My body got use to it and I wear it out to asian social gatherings almost all the time now, and I must say, sometimes when I wear it around asian girls, I feel that I have the advantage compared to the other guys in the room.

For japanese girls however, I find that it is a 'little' bit too much for them..I'm assuming its to do with their more reserved culture that they were brought up in =\..not sure...

Check out my journal for some tests and results =]...

I am interested in purchasing Nude Alpha actually, how come you are looking to change to AV? is Nude Alpha lacking a certain 'kick' you find?

I've had very good effects from using Nude and AV together =]

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 11:31 AM by PheroNoob.)
11-18-2012 11:28 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-18-2012 6:00 PM

(11-18-2012 11:28 AM)PheroNoob Wrote:  I am of asian descent, 23 Y/O, and I use AV, I usually hang around with asian people also Smile. I find that AV affects asian girls really really well (except for some japanese people for some reason =\..), I am assuming that people that use AV in an attempt to attract asian women but find that it is not working is because that they themselves are NOT of asian descent (just a guess); asian people and their natural pheromone chemisty generally lack aggressiveness and they're usually low in testosterone, compared to say, a caucasian male, their natural body chemistry may produce more androsterone than an asian guy would, making AV a bit intimidating for asian girls for them.

AV, for me, improves my alpha'ness without going over the edge, since I generally lack any aggressiveness in my aura. I myself actually felt VERY intimidated after applying 2 inches of AV on my neck for the first time (started getting panic attacks). My body got use to it and I wear it out to asian social gatherings almost all the time now, and I must say, sometimes when I wear it around asian girls, I feel that I have the advantage compared to the other guys in the room.

For japanese girls however, I find that it is a 'little' bit too much for them..I'm assuming its to do with their more reserved culture that they were brought up in =\..not sure...

Check out my journal for some tests and results =]...

I am interested in purchasing Nude Alpha actually, how come you are looking to change to AV? is Nude Alpha lacking a certain 'kick' you find?

I've had very good effects from using Nude and AV together =]

Mainly hearing from ppl that it is better so wanting to try it but idk its pricey since it only comes in a 30ml size :\ a lot for me for a product that I haven't used b4
11-18-2012 6:00 PM
PheroNoob
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-18-2012 6:07 PM

I find that AV + Nude works well for me...it kinda makes AV less arrogant, and more touchy / kino / flirt. I find that AV is quite strong, When I wear it, I feel bold, untouchable, and in a way above everyone else. If you are confident in approaching and making conversations, AV is a product for you.

I still sometimes hesitate when it comes to approaching girls and making conversation, nude helps me in this case and adds a 'come flirt with me' vibe to AV ;)...

I guess adding Nude to AV is like half way between AV and NA I guess?...Reducing the difference and gap between the two

A PheroNoob's Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-From-PheroNoob-to-Pro
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2012 6:10 PM by PheroNoob.)
11-18-2012 6:07 PM
fishcake
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-18-2012 7:39 PM

(11-18-2012 8:01 AM)ryusei Wrote:  Mind me asking your age and race/ethnicity? Thanks Smile

I'm 20 and Eurasian (1/2 European, 1/2 Chinese )
11-18-2012 7:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  inquiry about asian for non asian and asian for asian products ansmal 4 3,566 01-19-2014 8:19 PM
Last Post: TheBoogieMan