Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
av vs na and asian!
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: av vs na and asian!
11-19-2012 6:52 AM

(11-18-2012 9:21 AM)kentdave Wrote:  awesome. are taiwanese girls the more typical conservative asian, as opposed to the liberal american-asian?

Hmm this is hard to say, most people here arent super conservative but there are still some conservative one, most girls here know when to have fun and know when to be serious. If anything I'd say its a bit inbetween conservative and liberal.
11-19-2012 6:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

11-21-2012 1:47 AM

Hi ryusei. A drop of AV gives me better results than NA on Southeast Asians and East Asians (even Japanese). With NA, I usually add a little AV or Wolf. However, I always use them with Androstadienone so there's the comfort factor in the mix.

30 ml is indeed a bit pricey. You can request for a sample from Garry with your order and he usually gives it. Garry is a generous guy.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-21-2012 1:47 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-21-2012 2:19 AM

(11-21-2012 1:47 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi ryusei. A drop of AV gives me better results than NA on Southeast Asians and East Asians (even Japanese). With NA, I usually add a little AV or Wolf. However, I always use them with Androstadienone so there's the comfort factor in the mix.

30 ml is indeed a bit pricey. You can request for a sample from Garry with your order and he usually gives it. Garry is a generous guy.

Well Mars, I'm going to take your word for it, since this is probably one of the last different products I'll be buying I'm going to just go for it. I was already on the fence since the scented version is like Acqua Di Gio, but it your saying it works even for Japs then it makes things simple, although I'd have to ask you what ratio's you use when matching NA and AV since NA would give the social factor, but yeah, to the order page =]
11-21-2012 2:19 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-21-2012 4:32 AM

It's usually about 12 inches of NA + 50 mcg Androstadienone + 1 drop (about 6 inches?) of AV. Yes, I experienced a few Japanese college girls staring at me, one even had a smile on her face. Problem is I can't speak their language, and they had difficulty communicating in English, so we just smiled at each other, then they made a slight bow. Another time, I was passing by a group of young Japanese and they made way for me, some even saying "sorry" as they were blocking the path I was passing. I also experienced lots of smiles and bows at Narita airport. Haven't tried this for sexual attraction with Japanese girls though. This was before I joined PT, hence it's not in my journal.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-21-2012 4:32 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-21-2012 5:51 AM

(11-21-2012 4:32 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  It's usually about 12 inches of NA + 50 mcg Androstadienone + 1 drop (about 6 inches?) of AV. Yes, I experienced a few Japanese college girls staring at me, one even had a smile on her face. Problem is I can't speak their language, and they had difficulty communicating in English, so we just smiled at each other, then they made a slight bow. Another time, I was passing by a group of young Japanese and they made way for me, some even saying "sorry" as they were blocking the path I was passing. I also experienced lots of smiles and bows at Narita airport. Haven't tried this for sexual attraction with Japanese girls though. This was before I joined PT, hence it's not in my journal.

Hmmm think I'm gonna pm you lol =p
11-21-2012 5:51 AM

fasterDan_Bullet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2013 2:06 PM

any update on your findings ryusei?
02-18-2013 2:06 PM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2013 4:11 PM

^ i second that. have u tested this on koreans?
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 4:15 PM by ParisandRome.)
02-18-2013 4:11 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

02-18-2013 4:30 PM

Well I've been on a break from mones as of late, but for me AV has pretty much been hit or miss for me on younger girls, but older girls (like 30+) seem to always show attraction, but well they aren't really my cup of tea atm so didn't really initiate anything. NA on the other hand has become a staple in my collection its worked better for me than AV has, walking out the door and immidiate head turns from girls with their bf's (happens to me a lot lol) just makes me smile ;]. I would also suggest LAID Brand hair paste thats the last thing I used before I went on my break and boy let me tell you that stuff is nuts every female interaction I had the girls were just smiling and sad to see me leave. I once was at a perfume store trying different colognes and as I was leaving the young worker (cute indian) was just staring at me smiling as I was leaving, I know this because I turned my head to look at her and see her head following me as I'm already out of the store. And I dont come in contact with koreans a lot so nope.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2013 4:31 PM by ryusei.)
02-18-2013 4:30 PM
ParisandRome
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2013 4:54 PM

thanks for the response! i'm planning on getting some NA, what customization or roller should I get? unscented or spray?
02-18-2013 4:54 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

02-18-2013 5:33 PM

(02-18-2013 4:54 PM)ParisandRome Wrote:  thanks for the response! i'm planning on getting some NA, what customization or roller should I get? unscented or spray?

I think it comes unscented unless you specifically request to add a fragrance. I would get in in a bulb dropper bottle if I were you, for more exact application.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
02-18-2013 5:33 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  inquiry about asian for non asian and asian for asian products ansmal 4 3,562 01-19-2014 8:19 PM
Last Post: TheBoogieMan