Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
av+glace+asian for asian men
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 78 posts

av+glace+asian for asian men
11-07-2013 9:24 PM

5 sprays of glace. 1 spray on each side of my neck, 1 on throat, 1 spray each on back of my wrists.

then I used both of my samples for aqua vitae scented and asian for asian men. does anyone here know how to dose with the sample vial? I remember I tried to be very careful, but a lot had came out and there is nearly 50% left in the samples. I think I had too much of both on and might overdosed.

applied at 11:40AM-ish, self effect feels great.

I went to my chinese class after that. no major hits, or at least hits that I can't identify. I think I see every girl in the room were squirming in the chair and playing with their hairs, but that might not be from the pheromones. I was sitting right next to this chinese girl. she is quiet most of the time in class, and she is always dressed in a biker-ish fashion, she is probably the quiet type that will blow up if you pissed her off enough.

so after class, I talked to her, a short but smooth conversation overall because she is going to the library which is not very far, it is about a 5 minutes walk.

I noticed that once I started talking to her, she always were asking me questions such as what I am doing after class, when did I come to the US. I had answered all of them, I felt like she would ask more questions if this conversation is longer. She also told a background story of when did her and her brother came to the US, which is the same year as me (2003), but I am in September and they are in November. I'll get her digits the next time we meet while I am wearing this combo again.

Hit #2 were when I go to buy chinese bubble tea which is a fundraising event hosted by my school's taiwanese students organization. the three girls there, which I already know, were being very cautious about how does the taste of the bubble tea was. When I was about to leave, they had the look of doesn't want me to leave in their eyes. I don't know, maybe I am overthinking the situation.

The next hit came during my 3:25PM class with the Vietnamnese girl. She had just started a relationship with a Vietnamnese guy, but the guy lives all the way up in Boston. When she come to this classroom, she will be exposed to my pheromone cloud, muahahaha.

The moment when she walked into the classroom, she sat right next to the table besides me. There were many empty tables around her. I know this is a hit because I had read plenty reviews by members on this forum with the same thing happened. I know normally she would probably sit at the table one table away from me. At least I know it is working to some extent, lol.

I talked to her after class, another smooth conversation. It is just a normal chit-chat, she definiitely were under Glace's spell and laughed a little more then usual. But I had to leave her alone because even through I felt good from the pheromones, I felt is not yet time to completely open her up yet. She got a boyfriend, so it is better to let things progress slowly, better be safe then sorry.

The scent of A4A went away quicker then Aqua Vitae's scent, A4A has sort of a vanilla scent, but AV's scent is fantastic. I was smelling like that all day and I find myself kept sniffing my shirt to get a whiff of that smell. I think when I order A4A, I'll ask Garry to make A4A with AV's scent.
11-07-2013 9:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by islandguy

harry.h.lee
Enjoying this place

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
125 thanks in 68 posts

RE: av+glace+asian for asian men
11-09-2013 7:37 AM

(11-07-2013 9:24 PM)masterfu678 Wrote:  5 sprays of glace. 1 spray on each side of my neck, 1 on throat, 1 spray each on back of my wrists.

then I used both of my samples for aqua vitae scented and asian for asian men. does anyone here know how to dose with the sample vial? I remember I tried to be very careful, but a lot had came out and there is nearly 50% left in the samples. I think I had too much of both on and might overdosed.

applied at 11:40AM-ish, self effect feels great.

I went to my chinese class after that. no major hits, or at least hits that I can't identify. I think I see every girl in the room were squirming in the chair and playing with their hairs, but that might not be from the pheromones. I was sitting right next to this chinese girl. she is quiet most of the time in class, and she is always dressed in a biker-ish fashion, she is probably the quiet type that will blow up if you pissed her off enough.

so after class, I talked to her, a short but smooth conversation overall because she is going to the library which is not very far, it is about a 5 minutes walk.

I noticed that once I started talking to her, she always were asking me questions such as what I am doing after class, when did I come to the US. I had answered all of them, I felt like she would ask more questions if this conversation is longer. She also told a background story of when did her and her brother came to the US, which is the same year as me (2003), but I am in September and they are in November. I'll get her digits the next time we meet while I am wearing this combo again.

Hit #2 were when I go to buy chinese bubble tea which is a fundraising event hosted by my school's taiwanese students organization. the three girls there, which I already know, were being very cautious about how does the taste of the bubble tea was. When I was about to leave, they had the look of doesn't want me to leave in their eyes. I don't know, maybe I am overthinking the situation.

The next hit came during my 3:25PM class with the Vietnamnese girl. She had just started a relationship with a Vietnamnese guy, but the guy lives all the way up in Boston. When she come to this classroom, she will be exposed to my pheromone cloud, muahahaha.

The moment when she walked into the classroom, she sat right next to the table besides me. There were many empty tables around her. I know this is a hit because I had read plenty reviews by members on this forum with the same thing happened. I know normally she would probably sit at the table one table away from me. At least I know it is working to some extent, lol.

I talked to her after class, another smooth conversation. It is just a normal chit-chat, she definiitely were under Glace's spell and laughed a little more then usual. But I had to leave her alone because even through I felt good from the pheromones, I felt is not yet time to completely open her up yet. She got a boyfriend, so it is better to let things progress slowly, better be safe then sorry.

The scent of A4A went away quicker then Aqua Vitae's scent, A4A has sort of a vanilla scent, but AV's scent is fantastic. I was smelling like that all day and I find myself kept sniffing my shirt to get a whiff of that smell. I think when I order A4A, I'll ask Garry to make A4A with AV's scent.

Great Review!

I guess glace on top is good for most social situations, ppl become easy to approach and talk.

I found A4A is very smooth, but it works better when you spend a bit more time with others, definitely arousing women near you. Also, it applies to not only asians but other ethnicities also, so don't limit usages to just only asians.

One dap (finger on the tip and upside down) should be one drop in bulb dropper I guess. My dosage is 3 drops in eurodropper (4.5 in bulb dropper) and 4 drops hits hard.
11-09-2013 7:37 AM
masterfu678
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 96
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 78 posts

RE: av+glace+asian for asian men
11-09-2013 3:30 PM

(11-09-2013 7:37 AM)harry.h.lee Wrote:  Great Review!

I guess glace on top is good for most social situations, ppl become easy to approach and talk.

I found A4A is very smooth, but it works better when you spend a bit more time with others, definitely arousing women near you. Also, it applies to not only asians but other ethnicities also, so don't limit usages to just only asians.

One dap (finger on the tip and upside down) should be one drop in bulb dropper I guess. My dosage is 3 drops in eurodropper (4.5 in bulb dropper) and 4 drops hits hard.

maybe I shouldn't put both AV and A4A on.

unfortunately, my A4A sample are all used up, before you posted, I wasn't using the dab at all, I just dump the test vial content into my hand, and a lot had came out, then I spilled the rest of the sample by accident Sad

still have samples of AV, Hypnotica, and Wolf. I'm planning to buy AV scented and Cohesion right now, I heard that is a really good combo. I think I should tell Garry to put some vanilla which is A4A's scent into AV on top of the original AV scent.(changed my mind from my last post) I found that the smell of vanilla and AV's scent really go well together.

I will get A4A eventually, just not right now. Also planning to get SX-D9 when it comes out.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 3:36 PM by masterfu678.)
11-09-2013 3:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Asian For Non-Asian Men CatMan 9 1,174 01-23-2015 11:14 AM
Last Post: kenjhow
  Asian for Asian review masterfu678 37 3,001 10-12-2014 11:41 PM
Last Post: excalibur
  Asian For Asians triaz 126 17,896 10-12-2014 5:23 AM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Figured out Asian for Non Asian Randy Savage 2 658 10-05-2013 8:19 PM