Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Asian 4 NonAsian experience
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 52 posts

Asian 4 NonAsian experience
09-29-2013 9:14 PM

I was going to spend some time with a Chinese girl last Friday. So I decided to use A4NA solo. I had used it with overdose before with the same girl and had some good results. She is quite shy like many Asians and I'm mainly just trying to get her to open up and talk more.

I have a small spray bottle I think I got from love scent ages ago. I let the A4NA drip into it to avoid od from the drip bottle. I did one spray on my wrists, one on my shirt, and one on my neck. I did a small spray of Tommy Hilfiger under each arm to serve as a cover. A4NA can cause a mild sweat smell after a while.

The night was one of the best I've had with her. Not overtly sexual, but some real attraction between us. But the most amazing part was it made her super giggly and chatty. Nonstop conversation all night. I didn't even have to talk much, I just laughed along with her! I used to call her "The Ice Queen" because she was so quiet and distant. But she was so much fun the other night. I think the 'mones must have helped. I'm only going to use A4NA with her in the future. No mad scientist mixes. I'd like to use OdysseyXS with her, but I'm worried about smelling like shit. Maybe at a party...
09-29-2013 9:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, ZB pmones, 20 Franc

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2363
Thanks received:
1244 thanks in 650 posts

RE: Asian 4 NonAsian experience
09-29-2013 9:56 PM

(09-29-2013 9:14 PM)matt333 Wrote:  I was going to spend some time with a Chinese girl last Friday. So I decided to use A4NA solo. I had used it with overdose before with the same girl and had some good results. She is quite shy like many Asians and I'm mainly just trying to get her to open up and talk more.

I have a small spray bottle I think I got from love scent ages ago. I let the A4NA drip into it to avoid od from the drip bottle. I did one spray on my wrists, one on my shirt, and one on my neck. I did a small spray of Tommy Hilfiger under each arm to serve as a cover. A4NA can cause a mild sweat smell after a while.

The night was one of the best I've had with her. Not overtly sexual, but some real attraction between us. But the most amazing part was it made her super giggly and chatty. Nonstop conversation all night. I didn't even have to talk much, I just laughed along with her! I used to call her "The Ice Queen" because she was so quiet and distant. But she was so much fun the other night. I think the 'mones must have helped. I'm only going to use A4NA with her in the future. No mad scientist mixes. I'd like to use OdysseyXS with her, but I'm worried about smelling like shit. Maybe at a party...

I sure hope you're gonna come back and post your findings, Matt! A4NA has been on my mind since I first spotted it, but I haven't pulled the trigger just yet.

I wonder IF we're the ONLY two NON ASIANS who has a taste for something sweet, something beautiful, something Asian.

WATCHING YOU! Lone ranger
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 9:58 PM by MMM.)
09-29-2013 9:56 PM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 555
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 160 posts

RE: Asian 4 NonAsian experience
09-30-2013 2:11 AM

(09-29-2013 9:14 PM)matt333 Wrote:  I have a small spray bottle I think I got from love scent ages ago. I let the A4NA drip into it to avoid od from the drip bottle.

Great idea with using it as a spray, I love the product but it's too fluid to use precisely with drops. The stuff comes out of the bottle way too fast. I used 6-8 drops yesterday as some Chinese dancers were visiting our area, this product is legit but needs a little time to work.

Now I have copied your invention with a separate small spraybottle.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2013 2:15 AM by 20 Franc.)
09-30-2013 2:11 AM
Thanks given by MMM

Share This Thread