Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a no BS Phero?
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

a no BS Phero?
02-28-2016 11:35 AM

Trying to figure out based on my list of current pheromones, what I can run solo or mix to get a 27 year old (the whitish) hispanic female (known her since Oct 2015) who friend zoned me to stop playing games and treat me like a legit friend or hookup.

I screwed myself and am forced to take a 1 week vacation to Mexico with her (she is paying her way) tried to get some other friends to go, but alas unless i want to eat a large chunk of cash I am stuck.

I have used solo or combo'd on this target Xist, NA, BW, M3X, I posted about M3X in another thread in a mix that pretty much backfired, yet I don't think it backfired as much as I thought being a week removed.

She wanted something casual, and due to meeting her right after my divorce I was kind of a mess and all over the place, and screwed myself out of an ideal situation, now she is "seeing someone else" according to her let's just be friends speech.

Things I've noticed with Pheromones I've used

She got really mad at me for treating her like a "bro" instead of a girl, The only difference i could see was, I kept the touching extremely limited. I wasn't different but I think the M3X may have been unbelievable on me and threw her off.

When I was leaving her place a few nights ago, she stopped me and was like "wow you've really come a long way" (I was a mess after my divorce, I've lost almost 40lbs, have nice clothes, reall just taking care of myself) But it may be the NA and or Xist strarting to play a role.

A few days ago she said the guy she is seeing doesn't want her spending time with me, I had to pry this out of her as she kept it hypothetical at first, but said she wants to spend time with me, I don't know who she is dating, but I am fairly confident it's someone we work with. I also strongly believe he doesn't know we're going to mexico together for a week in early March.

I have a strong feeling the imprint is taking hold, how much and how deep, no clue.

I plan on trying the NA +Androstadienone combo while in Mexico, I don't really want to bring the whole collection, but I do plan on bringing xist and Turn Up The Heat just in case the right situation arises. based on my collection, do anyone have suggestions and what I should pack with me?

I'm still battling internally what I truly want out of this "friendship" so I am looking for solo or mixes to aid in making this a good trip, so any Cut the bullshit, breaking friend zone, hook up, or relax and chill, or something that I haven't even thought that any of you think would be a good idea to make the best out of a mind fuck trip would be appreciated. As I get closer to the trip I'll have a better idea what direction I want to go.

APEX: M3X
Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK v1
Liquid Alchemy Labs: NA, AV, BW, Wolf*, lucky 7*
PheromoneXS: Xist, Cohesion, A1, XSP83, XSR37 Ascend*, Taboo*, Love Boat*
Androtics: Ammo, TUTH
True Pheromones: TL
* Sample
02-28-2016 11:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 191
Thanks received:
685 thanks in 392 posts

RE: a no BS Phero?
02-28-2016 11:42 AM

Sounds like Bad Wolf is what you need. But then again, a whole week with her in a foreign country is ripe time for imprinting. Also, good idea to bring a sexual because there will be plenty of alone time I assume. She doesn't seem that into this guy, so why not?

I've used this combo, but I'm not an expert in it. But maybe Bad Wolf + XiSt is what you're looking for?
02-28-2016 11:42 AM
Thanks given by GTeaB
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

02-28-2016 12:11 PM

(02-28-2016 11:42 AM)NP17 Wrote:  Sounds like Bad Wolf is what you need. But then again, a whole week with her in a foreign country is ripe time for imprinting. Also, good idea to bring a sexual because there will be plenty of alone time I assume. She doesn't seem that into this guy, so why not?

I've used this combo, but I'm not an expert in it. But maybe Bad Wolf + XiSt is what you're looking for?

I actually tried the BW + Xist(unscented oil) for the first time yesturday morning. I went to help her with something on her computer at work and she backed away from me almost like a woah, couldn't get an exact read, but i think she may have smelled the phero. I really like the smell of BW, I actually wore it solo for 3 straight days when she wasn't there and loved the feeling, and for whatever reason I love the smell of it.

I donn't wear any kind of cover when using BW, 2 drops of xist (unscented) behind each ear and 1 drop of BW on the center of my neck under my chin.

She is def an alpha female, so I wonder if the alpha Pheromones I wear throw her off a bit, especially when I was coming off a lot more beta before the Pheromones.

From a lot of the posts I am seeing I don't think I am ghosting per say, but it's a different read then what i think she is use to, and it's probably coming off real sudden, the more I stick with it the more she may believe it.
I do get the feeling that she is cautiously intrigued in what's been going on with me the last several weeks.

* Sample
02-28-2016 12:11 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
685 thanks in 392 posts

02-28-2016 12:23 PM

Is the BW scented with Bad Wolf scent? If that's the case, then any raw pheromone smell would probably be XiSt. I can smell Androstenone in that. If she was taken by surprise by it, I would be surprised too, because 1 drop of BW is a pretty light dose compared to what some people here use, myself included. Her reaction could be a good sign. Yes, it's risky, but there's no way out of this situation without taking a risk. The persona you want to adopt is a man that cannot be flustered or bothered by anything and is confident, self-assured, and without any trace of neediness. Being friendly will help, but not when your interests are threatened.
02-28-2016 12:23 PM
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

02-28-2016 12:32 PM

(02-28-2016 12:23 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Is the BW scented with Bad Wolf scent? If that's the case, then any raw pheromone smell would probably be XiSt. I can smell Androstenone in that. If she was taken by surprise by it, I would be surprised too, because 1 drop of BW is a pretty light dose compared to what some people here use, myself included. Her reaction could be a good sign. Yes, it's risky, but there's no way out of this situation without taking a risk. The persona you want to adopt is a man that cannot be flustered or bothered by anything and is confident, self-assured, and without any trace of neediness. Being friendly will help, but not when your interests are threatened.

Yes, it's BW scented, It didn't phase me, but it was like she flew herself back, partially to get out of my way, but it was just an awkward movement, and I mean when I leaned over my neck was pretty much right in her face, so she got a real good whiff. I normally focus on some form of imprint either xist or NA when she's there. When she's not in, is when I play with BW. This was her first exposre to it or an alpha phero, unless there is alpha in M3X. If there is some alpha in M3X then would explain a lot about her reactions , she may have a hard time accepting/seeing alpha status in me.

* Sample
02-28-2016 12:32 PM

GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

02-28-2016 1:12 PM

As far as getting past the BS games, I am thinking I need a verbal disinihibitor, which I believe p83 may be something I should not leave home without. But from what I've gather through this forum and through PM, it's a molecule best used in conjunction with something else, maybe paired with BW +Xist or NA, Has anyone have or seen feedback on BW +Androstadienone +NA +p83? It's something I would be willing to try, but i still need to manage these Pheromones solo.

* Sample
02-28-2016 1:12 PM
TongRen
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 11 posts

02-28-2016 1:36 PM

(02-28-2016 1:12 PM)GTeaB Wrote:  As far as getting past the BS games, I am thinking I need a verbal disinihibitor, which I believe p83 may be something I should not leave home without. But from what I've gather through this forum and through PM, it's a molecule best used in conjunction with something else, maybe paired with BW +Xist or NA, Has anyone have or seen feedback on BW +Androstadienone +NA +p83? It's something I would be willing to try, but i still need to manage these Pheromones solo.

BW + NA is a contradictory signal, as has been mentioned before. I would try upping the dose of BW and going with P96 at around 30-50mcg.
02-28-2016 1:36 PM
GTeaB
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

02-28-2016 1:52 PM

(02-28-2016 1:36 PM)TongRen Wrote:  BW + NA is a contradictory signal, as has been mentioned before. I would try upping the dose of BW and going with P96 at around 30-50mcg.

So I guess this brings me to what exactly the difference is between NA and Xist? I was under the impression they were both imprints wth potential of fallout, NA seems to hit harder faster, while Xist is more of a slow burn, not trying to second guess just trying to learn.

I am unfamiliar with P96 and am having a hard time searching for info on it, is there anything on my list of Pheromones that contains or acts in ways P96 does?

* Sample
02-28-2016 1:52 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1311
Thanks received:
2219 thanks in 1042 posts

02-28-2016 3:23 PM

Look up Escape the Friendzone. Pheromone Treasures. It is designed for situations like yours.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
02-28-2016 3:23 PM

NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
685 thanks in 392 posts

02-28-2016 6:01 PM

Bw + p83 is an unstable combo. Things could get crazy fast. I don't recommend it.
02-28-2016 6:01 PM
Thanks given by GTeaB

Share This Thread