Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

a belated hello!
raven9653
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

a belated hello!
12-13-2012 4:39 PM

Just realized I hadn't introduced myself here before I jumped into asking questions in the Women's Area. Mrgreen

My name's Amy, and my nickname is Raven. I'm 37, married just over 19 years to an amazing, gold-hearted guy with a small stature but a big alpha personality (I once teased him that our Bantam roosters reminded me of him--he found that pretty amusing). I grew up around mostly boys (I have three brothers), and I'm a bit of a tomboy, though I've become a little more feminine over the years. My husband and I have six children together (three boys, three girls) between the ages of 16 months and 18 years old. I've happily been a stay-at-home mom for about 12 years now.

A little bit after the birth of our fifth child almost 3 years ago, I noticed that people were treating me just a little differently than I was used to. Things like men not being quite as flirty/friendly with me, whether or not any of my kids were with me. Even my husband was less flirty and cuddly during most of the month than he had been throughout the rest of our marriage, even though we were still close and loving. At first, I just attributed it to our getting older, being tired due to the kids, etc. But after a few months, I realized that women were also treating me a little differently, being polite but aloof, even though I was reaching out and trying to make friends--which had always worked in the past. It just seemed like it was harder to "click" with anyone than it used to be. I figured it must be something about *me* that had changed--so that "something" about me needed to change if I wanted others to respond to me differently.

So I did what I usually do: started reading whatever I could find that might be relevant to my problem. As I sorted through self-help books about body language and social skills, etc., little of it was helping.

After a while, I also came across a few articles and books that talked about body chemistry changing as we age, and when we go through pregnancy, etc., and I began to wonder if that might have something to do with it, since not much else had changed and behavior changes weren't helping much. But I didn't really know where to go from there. Then a friend-of-a-friend suggested that pheromones might help give me a little "boost in the right direction" for social interactions, so I began researching pheromones off and on... but really didn't come across a lot of good, solid, practical information (most of it was just confusing), until I finally ended up here. Curtsey
12-13-2012 4:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: a belated hello!
12-13-2012 4:56 PM

Hi ther Amy/Raven, welcoe to PheroTruth!

Your last name isn't Brady by any chance is it? Razz Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Big Grin

As I started to reead the third paragraph in your into I already knew the answer to your delimma: Lowered Estrogen production. Don't feel bad though, guys Testosterone and in turn Androstenone production levels start dropping too, and at an earlier age!

I'm guessing the ladies have already told you this, but pheromone mixes that are high in EST would probably do wonders for you, and in fact Mara from Love Potion and Chris from ALpha Dream both sell straight EST. DREAS is another pheromone molecule that would probably help you, as would Copulins.

Then again I am a guy, and could be totally off base, but I'm sure some of the ladies will chime in and/or bitch slap me for steering you in the wrong direction, if I did. Big Grin

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-13-2012 4:56 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-13-2012 6:17 PM

Hi, Amy!! Welcome to PheroTuth Big Grin

I'm glad you found this forum. Pheromones will totally affect the way people respond to you.

For social interactions alpha androstenol and beta androstenol (or basically any product that contains these) will totally do the trick.... especially since you say you are already comfortable reaching out to people.

EST is great too. Cops (copulins). DHEAS (to make you look and feel younger)

You can find a lot of womens products that contain blends of these pheromones. Alpha Dream and/ or Love Potion would be a good place to begin looking. (you can get free samples with your order from both of these companies)

Women can also wear adrosterone and other of the more masculine molecules and still get good results. I seriously wore Androsterone and androstenone to the hot tub the other day and my husband buried his face in my chest where I had sprayed it and was all "you smell soooo good" then proceeded to chase me around the hot tub and the pool. These are more sexual molecules.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2012 6:49 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
12-13-2012 6:17 PM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-13-2012 10:34 PM

Hey raven9653,

First of all, welcome to our forum community. You've already took the first step, "Finding out about pheromones". Now its on to step 2 being "learning about pheromones".

This forum is a very good place to find specific information, user reviews/experiences of products and many other things! People are very helpfull and burried in all the posts on the board is a wealth of information that can quickly become overwhelming.

Just keep in mind what your goals are and take one step at the time. And most important, pheromones are not something magical that will just make all things happen. Physical looks, communication skills, game, smell, personality and so many more parameters will all have their part in the bigger picture that compiles who you are, how people will view you and general attraction from other people. Although girls in my opinion will have it more easy since men tend to pick up girls and not the other way arround.

Like posted many times over on the board, but still its a very graphic illustration on what NOT to expect:

The infamous "Gilroy" clip from Oceans 13:

Enjoy your time here and i hope you find what you are looking for!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
12-13-2012 10:34 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-14-2012 9:40 AM

LOL Welcome to that forum! You're on the right track here and there truly is a wealth of information. Looking forward to seeing how things turn for you in the near and fun future! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-14-2012 9:40 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Belated hi....need my belated welcome ShadowX114 5 2,838 03-21-2015 12:34 AM
Last Post: Alpha360
  A belated hello SS108 5 2,817 01-10-2013 10:12 PM
Last Post: NuTrix